Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup Season 4 Live Chat!

• Start Topic

Just now, Floatingbison said:

Off topic:  I just looked up and there is a strange cat in the house! 

Meanwhile, my cat won't come near me anymore when this show is on 🤷‍♀️ Where can I get a random cat to show up and watch this show with me??

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

I never needed a cesarean. Thank goodness 

Lucky. I had one, under general anesthetic thanks to a slew of complications. I didn't see my baby until about 9 hours later, and I lost so much blood I looked like a victim of a vampire attack. 

• Mind Blown 6
  • Hugs 2
  • Sad 2
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I'm now thinking that Shawn really likes babies.  It when the kids can actually talk to him and realize he's a shit father that he is no longer interested. 

He might have a breeding kink like Nick Cannon.

LORD, he, Sara and Destinie have FOURTEEN CHILDREN among them.

• Mind Blown 9
  • Sad 1
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

That happened to my parents once. They left the door open for awhile while bringing in groceries. Later my Mom was on the couch minding her own business and the neighbor's cat walks into the room and startles the crap out of her.

• LOL 7
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Lucky. I had one, under general anesthetic thanks to a slew of complications. I didn't see my baby until about 9 hours later, and I lost so much blood I looked like a victim of a vampire attack. 

That's terrifying. That you were awake during that is brutal. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

During the course of the season, Chazz's plugs have grown in quite well.  He no longer looks like someone attacked his head with a knitting needle

But, he still acts like it.  Brain damage by knitting needle.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Hi, kitty!

I've found dogs, in my living room or under the dining room table, six times.  (Doggie door, isolated house.)

When they're meant to be yours, they show up.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
Just now, candall said:

Hi, kitty!

I've found dogs, in my living room or under the dining room table, six times.  (Doggie door, isolated house.)

When they're meant to be yours, they show up.

totally agree.  All are welcome at my house.  All fur babies great and small.

• Applause 1
  • Love 7
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

That's terrifying. That you were awake during that is brutal. 

Oh I wasn't awake, I was totally under. But my tricksy little son was transverse and hadn't dropped. My doctor was probably in there up to her elbows. My scar is a sight to behold. 

Um, topic? Amber DOESN'T KNOW HOW THIS HAPPENED. For the second time tonight I cannot EVEN.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I hate when my gyn tells me to slide down to the end. I ways feel like I’m going to fall off the table.

"Just scoot on down to the end for me". Scoot? Honey, I am OLD. There will be no scooting done by this old gal. I might wriggle or possibly haul my bulk. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 5
5 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I don't know how this happened LOL 

I would love it if the doctor brought out materials to explain how pregnancy happens and walked Amber through a series of diagrams.  When someone with a penis ejaculates inside the vagina of someone with a uterus and that person is ovulating.   OK, let's start more simply. This is a penis. . . . 

• Wink 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"Just scoot on down to the end for me". Scoot? Honey, I am OLD. There will be no scooting done my this old gal. I might wriggle or possibly haul my bulk. 

I’m always afraid I’m going to let out a fart as I push my ass down to the end.

• LOL 4

Branwynn is wobbling in those Barbie doll shoes. “I can’t use her pictures or they’ll delete my account!” If you’re not a prostitute, why do you need to have a prostitution account? 🤔

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

totally agree.  All are welcome at my house.  All fur babies great and small.

My new houseguest brought her very shy and timid cat. He let me pat him today. I consider this a personal victory. My husband has dedicated his life to winning this cat over. He won't even stay in the same room if Mr. Mostly is home. It will be an uphill battle. 

• Hugs 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
Just now, JenE4 said:

Branwynn is wobbling in those Barbie doll shoes. “I can’t use her pictures or they’ll delete my account!” If you’re not a prostitute, why do you need to have a prostitution account? 🤔

those shoes. . . . 

• Love 1