Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup Season 4 Live Chat!

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m hoping that this will be the penultimate episode for Britt and Marce. Get off my screen already. I wish you luck.

I’d get rid of them and Shawn, Sara and Destinie. I know Destinie needs the money but I’m sick of her.

• Applause 1
  • Love 5
On 10/7/2022 at 6:15 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

Destinie looks like she can hardly stand the baby. Probably because she is so concerned about her other five kids. 🙄

In her TH, the baby looks like he is desperately trying to not look at her horrible neck tattoos. 

• Sad 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

im happy she got to bring him home?? 

I… actually understand why Destinie’s mom feels this way. He’s the only child in her care , which is … fucked for a lot of reasons. With Destinie there aren’t a lot of opportunities to be proud.

• Sad 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

Is anyone watching Interview With The Vampire? Is it any good?

I haven't had the strength to finish the first episode yet, but I'm going back in for another try.  DID he eat that baby?  : )

• Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Fire 1
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Wow, will Ray show something like a suggestion of a hint of a glimmer of emotion? 

Brittany is always spoiling for a fight but everyone persists in behaving civilly. She must be seething. 

Brittany kept making comments about them being there / being late.  She really wants drama.  Ray will regret this marriage. 

• Love 4