Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup Season 4 Live Chat!

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Branwin's so-called friends are such hypocrites.  They wouldn't let Chazz have a minute alone with Branwin, but they are encouraging these two to hook up.  I guess they think a repeat offender and cheater is a better choice for her.  

WHO GOT HER LOCKED UP.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, WaltersHair said:

What I find so strange about these facial tattoos is how conspicuous they make a person look. If Yolo was in a convenience store and a holdup occurred, who are the witnesses going to remember?

Hey, You Only Live Once, so there’s that.

• Wink 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

What I find so strange about these facial tattoos is how conspicuous they make a person look. If Yolo was in a convenience store and a holdup occurred, who are the witnesses going to remember?

I'm sure Yolo is dedicated to staying on the straight and narrow. He, like all the other ex-cons on this franchise, will be taking a job as a senior Vice President at a Fortune 500 corporation. 

• Wink 2
  • Love 6
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm sure Yolo is dedicated to staying on the straight and narrow. He, like all the other ex-cons on this franchise, will be taking a job as a senior Vice President at a Fortune 500 corporation. 

But will he have Chance’s excellent credit score?

Poor Tayler. She’s trapped and scared.

• LOL 7

A paternity test? Chance, I don’t think Tayler has had a minute alone and if she did, she would probably relish the opportunity to have some peace and quiet for a minute. The last thing she did is cheat on you. Shut the fuck up, asshole.

• Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 7

OK, peeps, thanks for all the laughs! This episode flew by thanks to all your witty quips. (And the absence of Brit and Marse). See most of you on Sunday. Meanwhile have a great weekend, don't get any face tattoos, and don't catch any more charges. I love you all! 

• Love 4

Bunkies,

It's time to end the chat for the week.  I need to get my next face tattoo.  Yola gave me an idea.  I think a small cross between my eyes will distract people from my spider web, upside down umbrella, tear drops, dollar sign, "No Regurts", and side curls.  

Until next week, stay ahead of the law. After all, I'm not sure if you've got warrants, Bruh! 

• Applause 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6

S04.E11: You Got Served 

Chazz reaches his boiling point. Brittany uncovers Marcelino’s lies. Amber must make a life changing decision. Chance doubts his fiancée. Tayler’s sister drops a bomb. Tiffany rips into Kevin. Sara gives birth as Destinie faces a harsh reality.

Chazz reaches his boiling point!  Oh noes!  Will he take of his ring and lay it gently on a table or railing?  Will he get an even sadder sad panda face than usual?  

giphy.gif

Britanzzzzzzz . . . Sorry, nodded off.  Brit and Marcie continue their clearly fake storyline in a desperate attempt to keep their paycheck.  We'e been through mama drug drama, sober house drama, threesome drama, and now supposed Marcie cheating drama.  The thing they're missing is Marcelino being able to act as if any of this is real. 

Amber is making a life changing decision.  Will she return Puppy to the pound and walk away?  Please tell me she's not pregnant.   

Chance has doubts about Tayler.  We all hope Tayler dumps his lying, gaslighting ass, takes the girls, and gets as far away from him as possible.  

Tiffany has had enough of caveman Kevin.  Will he be a weenie about it?  

And finally Sara begats the Shawn Spawn.  Shawn will now be a sperm donor to seven children, father to none. 

Original air date 2022.10.07

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

THE VERY LAST EPISODE! <softly whispers> before next week's season finale.

Feels like we're about to do some hard time with Marce & Brittzzz.

🎵  Hoh!  Ah!  Workin' on the chain gang.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, candall said:

THE VERY LAST EPISODE! <softly whispers> before next week's season finale.

Feels like we're about to do some hard time with Marce & Brittzzz.

🎵  Hoh!  Ah!  Workin' on the chain gang.

It’s the penultimate episode!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

Psst. It's me, I'm hiding from the process server, because my 17 children expect to be financially supported, do you believe it?

I'll be quietly sipping my pruno over here 

Go ahead, mainline that pruno.

I brought the whole bottle of Bailey's over to the couch tonight.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 3