Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

It's probably the wall.  Other than the hanging carousel do they even do any other endurance anymore?   

If it is the wall, I think only Taylor, Turner and Indy are real contenders.   The big guys never do well in that. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

That would be great if Taylor could hang on! But I bet Monte or Joseph could, too.

Watch, Taylor and Daniel will be the last ones hanging on - a duel to the death! 

Oh wait, Daniel will most likely be gone (ha ha ha).

Yes, Monte and Joseph could do well.  Terrance definitely won’t.  For Turner, it will depend on the type of endurance.    I don’t think Indy will do well, but Kyle and Alyssa could do welll…unless they get distracted making goo goo eyes at each other. 

7 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Monte is concerned that Joseph will be exposed and, with festie besties ending, they will be vulnerable if the other side wins HoH. Joseph wants Kyle to convince them to vote for Daniel this week, and that way J/K can stay undercover.

I have watched all seasons of BB and this is the first time I realize why the house votes unanimous so often -- to hide alliances!

7 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Joseph says it wasn’t hard to keep a shocked expression on his face while the other side was feeding him all their information, because he was shocked they were actually doing it.

image.png.b7bb769007cdb41df0e69ef973ec9d05.png 

4 hours ago, Maggie Mae said:

I watched a convo with Joseph yesterday and he is very convincing when he lies about not knowing anything and nobody talking to him.  Actually most of the Leftovers are really good actors but Joseph is even better.

For those of you that don't do Twitter:

Twitter thinks that Joseph became really smart after he turned 25 a couple of weeks ago. They now refer to him as Joseph (25), attorney at law.

Example: Joseph (25), attorney at law, is making a sandwich.

I think that's hilarious!

image.png

Edited by Blissfool
trying to delete the 2nd image
  • LOL 9

If it’s wall, which it likely is since that’s pretty much always the first endurance, Turner, Taylor, and Alyssa have the best shot. Jasmine, Brittany, and Terrence are pretty much non-entities for that. Indy is doubtful but she is small so its possible. Monte and Kyle are tall but there have been a few tall men that have won. Joe is short but he’s top heavy, so I don’t know about his chances.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Wakeup music's stopped! Terrance is up and in the bathroom. Shower time! on Camera 4 if you wish to view. Well, he looked in the shower but then stepped away. More bandages in the shower?

"Wakey wakey, house guests!" we hear in the background. "Please change your batteries! There are fresh--"

Camera 2 remains on the women's atomic bedroom where everyone is still asleep. Switchover to the men's bedroom.  They're still sleeping, too. The camera adjusts so it can show Turner snoozing, too. Looks like Terrance is the only one awake so far.

Wall endurance favors short, compact people. James and Dani were great at wall endurance. Both were pretty short and compact.

I think Taylor might be too tall. Turner, Indy, Alyssa and Joseph are pretty short. Kyle, Monte and Terrance have no shot.

Part of the reason I don't like wall endurance is that some people simply have NO shot from the word go. Like I remember in CBB how ridiculous it was trying to get Lamar Odom or Metta to do the endurance comps.

I think Kyle has a pretty decent shot. Derek X, Jackson, Cody, and Jason (19) won the wall comp. Kyle’s in a position where he should maybe throw it though since he likely doesn’t want to show his cards right now but he’s also likely paranoid of being targeted. 

I think Joe’s too muscular to be a real contender tbh. 

• Like 1

Peak comedy: Kyle wins the wall HoH. He nominates Alyssa + whoever, assuming besties are over, because he keeps telling The Leftovers that he's still targeting her and fully expecting Veto to be used and Alyssa to be taken off the block (this part is optional). Alyssa stays on the block and The Leftovers, assuming that this is what Kyle wants, actually votes her out to be the first juror.

scenarios-josea.gif

WAIT. I FORGOT THE BEST PART. Kyle still doesn't get to know the touch of a woman (or her vagina).

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

I wish they could come up with something else, but yeah, it's probably the wall.  They also do the slip and slide fill the container endurance, but that's usually later.  I wonder why they never did the hanging one again from BB8 that Dani won.

Edited by Slider
17 hours ago, Pixiebomb said:

So when she asked Joseph if he could carry something on his back she was referring to herself, right?

I SO much needed a "spit your drink out" moment. THANK YOU!!

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1

I think Joseph has the best social game of anyone in the house.  Tthe way he's playing the non-Leftovers is masterful. Even if they figure out how he votes on Thursday, it probably won't matter that much because he is so smooth. He seems better than the rest of the LO in tolerating  that side and engaging them. He has them eating out of his hand. That's going to pay off it if he gets to final two. 

Edited by vb68
  • Love 9

If it's the Wall, I would guess Alyssa would be the last contender standing for her side. If  most of the LO can outlast her along with Jasmine, Terrance, and Indy (which I don't see being that hurt), the rest of them can basically choose who they want as HOH. I could see them throwing it to Taylor. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I think Joseph has the best social game of anyone in the house.  Tthe way he's playing the non-Leftovers is masterful. Even if they figure out how he votes on Thursday, it probably won't matter that much because he is so smooth. He seems better than the rest of the LO in tolerating  that side and engaging them. He has them eating out of his hand. That's going to pay off it if he gets to final two. 

I agree but this could really hurt him at the same time. When they all find out he was playing them this whole time they could easily be put off by that.

I could honestly see a lot of different winners/F2 scenarios right now and that’s exciting. 

• Love 8

Giggle giggle Kyle and Alyssa met up in the storage room for a brief, barely touching, hug. Indy walked in behind them. (All getting new batteries.)

Alyssa looks off-color this morning. Maybe that dark hoodie doesn't suit her, especially when the hood is up.

In the background: Monte, Joseph, Turner, Jasmine, Taylor - please change your batteries. There are fresh batteries in the storage room!

(edited)

Jasmine eats her food weirdly. The camera showed a closeup of the broccoli/cauliflower mix on her plate. She shoves the food around with her fingers and isolates a few crumbs of cauliflower from the main vegetable pile. Then she puts her fork on the plate and shoves the small pile of cauliflower crumbs onto her fork with her fingers. What's the use of using a fork when your paws are all over the food?

She also chews with her mouth open.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 1
11 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Jasmine and Daniel are planning Daniel’s goodbye speech, just in case. He’s going to throw Monte and Michael under the bus: as such a superfan, how is it that Michael’s so afraid to play?!

I hope they don't think it will come as a "shock" to anyone...that's practically all Daniel has talked about in public and private since Nicole's eviction.  I think they need a bigger bus....

• Like 1

Now for the Taylor monologue in the pool table nook. She says she's a villain again although her threat level is lower. She says she was beat down at the beginning of the game. Then the camera switches to Joseph and Turner.

Joseph says every time he comes into the bedroom Indy yells at him. Turner says Terrance was extra-loud last night. Kyle in yawn-speak says he has to get out of that room. (Here's an easy way to do that: Fall of the wall comp first and you're guaranteed a week away from Terrance! Until he falls.)

Taylor whispers she sneaks away with Joseph to talk game. I think she's being a secret agent in spying on the opposing team. She says her fauxmance with Joseph is good cover. Thursday is her revenge day. She wants to win HOH so badly. She's talking about evicting Terrance.

Turner says he's only wakened once by Terrance's snoring. Kyle says he is getting PTSD.

As we listen to Jasmine's loud babbling float up to the pool room, Taylor whispers, "I have to play nice again." Then we switch to Joseph showering while Kyle naps on the bathroom bench. Much quieter in there. Terrance walks in. Kyle has a nightmare in which he can never escape from Terrance no matter where he is. Camera switches back to Taylor. Jasmine sure is loud. She's talking about - reindeer?

Since there's no way Jasmine could win on the wall, if she were smart, she'd sit this one out, instead of risking reinjuring her foot when she jumps down.  On the other hand, this will give her a chance to pretend it's reinjured even though it's not.  That way she can continue to have people wait on her.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

Since there's no way Jasmine could win on the wall, if she were smart, she'd sit this one out, instead of risking reinjuring her foot when she jumps down.  On the other hand, this will give her a chance to pretend it's reinjured even though it's not.  That way she can continue to have people wait on her.

Maybe they will make her wear a harness so if  when she falls they can lower her down slowly.  That would make awesome tv  LOL

• LOL 11
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Maggie Mae said:

Maybe they will make her wear a harness so if  when she falls they can lower her down slowly.  That would make awesome tv  LOL

She could wear a parachute for that 18" drop.

• LOL 7

Daniel, Joseph, and some others were talking about Smeagle from Lord of the Rings and "my precious." Alyssa says, "Who's that?" The others are surprised she doesn't know. Announcer voice: Please do not talk about TV shows or movies. Daniel swears at Announcer Voice and they resume talking about Lord of the Rings and Legolas. (Wasn't that Orlando Bloom?)

• Like 1

She also talks about how she won all these pageants in HS - Homecoming Queen, Miss Football, Miss HS - but she was only allowed to keep one title.  And herein lies the source of her original, initial animus toward Taylor.  You just know she came into the house thinking she'd be the pageant girl,

Jasmine is about the furthest thing from a pageant girl that I could possibly imagine. If she really did win Homecoming Queen I shudder to think what the other candidates must have looked like.

• Sad 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 2
4 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

Jasmine is about the furthest thing from a pageant girl that I could possibly imagine. If she really did win Homecoming Queen I shudder to think what the other candidates must have looked like.

Well, in my HS, Homecoming Queen wasn't strictly a beauty contest - there were plenty of really gorgeous girls, but one of the nicest ones won.  Not that I think Jasmine fits the congeniality part of the equation either, lol.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

It also couldn't be a pity vote because Jasmine wasn't homeless until after the parade when she fell off the float and her dag dragged her through the mud by her natural blonde hair. Or something like that.

• Applause 5
  • LOL 7
1 hour ago, Lamb18 said:

Jasmine eats her food weirdly. The camera showed a closeup of the broccoli/cauliflower mix on her plate. She shoves the food around with her fingers and isolates a few crumbs of cauliflower from the main vegetable pile. Then she puts her fork on the plate and shoves the small pile of cauliflower crumbs onto her fork with her fingers. What's the use of using a fork when your paws are all over the food?

She's dainty with the cauliflower but performs fellatio on a pickle. Jasmine is a woman of many facets and cannot be pigeonholed by your outrageous dining standards.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 15
1 hour ago, Lamb18 said:

Perfect description of how a 4 year old eats.

• LOL 4
1 hour ago, Lamb18 said:

Daniel, Joseph, and some others were talking about Smeagle from Lord of the Rings and "my precious." Alyssa says, "Who's that?" The others are surprised she doesn't know.

Again that violates the Alyssa Rule. It was before 2010, so of course she doesn't know about it.

• LOL 4
19 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Again that violates the Alyssa Rule. It was before 2010, so of course she doesn't know about it.

I would be such a passive aggressive bitch about that rule. "Do you know who Santa is? He originated before 2010, so maybe you don't". " Alyssa, I'm not sure if you know about Paris, France because it was founded before 2010."

Let's be real; Jasmine will fall while getting into position. Turner's epic eye roll will be worth it.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Why is Taylor telling Terrance anything?

Doesn’t she know that Terrance, Alyssa will run straight to Kyle with the info?

I can think of a few reasons:

1. It will definitely illustrate how long it takes information to travel the non-LO group’s pipeline.
  2. It will possibly expose the path by which that information is traveling.
  3. I don’t see how it is the non-LO folks still don’t get who is/isn’t in the LO alliance, but they don’t - so anything the LOs can do to extend/continue that confusion is good.

——————+

It just occurred to me - this coming Thursday’s eviction is the last non-Jury eviction, correct?

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

I don't know what they're fixing for supper that involves turkey burger and a smashed hot dog. Joseph is cooking the hot dog in a pan, trying to smash the hot dog. "Dude," he says, "the hot dog won't break." Then "Ouch!" as some hot oil splashes onto his face.

Looks like Kyle is doing something with the garlic; Alyssa is chopping the red onion. Michael was working on something but I think he wandered off. 

At first Joseph didn't know what to do with the hot dog, so Alyssa told him to bring the pan into the other room with the hot dog in it and ask Jasmine what he was supposed to do with it.

Hot dog update: Alyssa comes over to check on the hot dog. She discovers why Joseph was having so much trouble smashing it: it was frozen. The camera shows a closeup of the hot dog, looks like a mess.

"How is this still frozen?" Joseph asks. "It's piping hot."

Edited by Lamb18
  • LOL 4
1 hour ago, Lamb18 said:

I didn't realize Brittany was stitched up in the Diary Room. Her wound still looks bad.

And they made her wait for hours while they consulted with doctors. Meanwhile she couldn't shower and the bandage kept slipping down. She was so relieved when they finally put in six stitches and, I assume, gave her some pain meds. She was supposed to be good on it by today, so I'm wondering if she might be okay on the wall anyway. I know she'll beat Jasmine. But if the people who fall first become Have Nots, I can see her falling because she's one of the few who hasn't done it. 

• Love 1

Joseph is cooking something in a pan with his left hand and something else with his right. He's wondering why he is even cooking this since he's not going to eat it.

Saw this earlier, thought of Alyssa.

296809306_134223312636385_4977149784786353878_n.thumb.jpg.baf1575d7075be0045c40157e63cbd14.jpg

I suspect I'll remember the 2010 thing long after Alyssa herself fades into my mental montage of BB airheads with A-names. 

Also, honestly? Dom and Billy—I'd still hit it.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Jasmine will totally give us a recreation of HOLA JULIE Jessica's terrifying drop from one and a half feet off the ground.
giphy.gif

I will NEVER not watch this 1000 times!! 🤣

• LOL 5
12 minutes ago, JD5166 said:

I will NEVER not watch this 1000 times!! 🤣

The upside of GIFs: being able to do just that without having to lift a finger.

The downside of GIFs: no audio.

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, PhoneCop said:

The upside of GIFs: being able to do just that without having to lift a finger.

The downside of GIFs: no audio.

Watching the whole video is even better than just from the time stamp where she falls.  The way the rest of the HGs are coaching her on how to fall, and the groans and gasps after she lands - 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • LOL 2