Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

38 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Guess Jasmine hasn't heard the "Thirty days hath September" poem.  It outright tells people which months have which number of days.

I hate Jasmine at least as much as the average girl, but that "poem" SUCKS. The two fists trick, which no one taught me until I was 25 or so, is the first time on my life, I had any idea which months were which. 

• Love 1

Brittany said she thought all chickens lay brown eggs and the white ones were just bleached. 

Jasmine said brown chickens lay brown eggs and white chickens lay white eggs. There's a bit of a textural difference. She's talking about collecting eggs from her chickens. She used to watch Big Brother, standing on a stepstool, washing chicken eggs.

• Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 2
3 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Brittany said she thought all chickens lay brown eggs and the white ones were just bleached. 

Jasmine said brown chickens lay brown eggs and white chickens lay white eggs. There's a bit of a textural difference. She's talking about collecting eggs from her chickens. She used to watch Big Brother, standing on a stepstool, washing chicken eggs.

And what colour eggs does Jasmine the chicken whisperer think that the black or grey hens lay?

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

There's something black on Jasmine where her neck meets her shoulders. Oh, it's a necklace. It's gold or gold-toned and the chain is so fine you can barely see it against her skin in a closeup view and there's a stone in the middle which is the black thing. Her eyebrows are in full force.

Just now, OldWiseOne said:

And what colour eggs does Jasmine the chicken whisperer think that the black or grey hens lay?

I don't know, but some chickens lay blue/green eggs, too. I haven't seen a blue or green chicken.

Jasmine, cows do know who their own babies are! Honestly. She's talking about how an intact bull would mate with its own mother so they have to be separated. Or castrate the boys, then there's no baby problem.

• LOL 1

What gets me is that Kyle is expecting everyone to accommodate his showmance and acts offended when someone even hints that it’s not good for the alliance. In the process of protecting his showmance he’s alienated every real and fake alliance he’s had in the house. I can’t wait till they merge and he’s going to be dead man walking. Remember the season with Enzo and Lane and Hayden and they had that rock solid alliance but Hayden had a showmance with someone early on. The guys told him he had to cut her because it wasn’t good for them and he did, and ended up winning! Kyle acts like he’s the first person to ever be told showmances are bad for your game.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4
53 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

That always gets me.  How would they know?

Besides sight, they go by smell and sound. They know the moos of their mother and the mother knows her baby's moos. The mother sniffs under the baby's tail to confirm identification. They know.

• Like 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, IndyMischa said:

I hate Jasmine at least as much as the average girl, but that "poem" SUCKS. The two fists trick, which no one taught me until I was 25 or so, is the first time on my life, I had any idea which months were which. 

Two fists trick? Do tell.

• Love 2

By the way, I've been watching The Bachelorette and posting on the episode and guess what advertisement showed up in the Bachelorette episode thread? One for engagement rings!

1 hour ago, IndyMischa said:

Really?  I didn’t learn that’un until I was 60 or so (i.e., a minute ago).  😁

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 17
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Ad in this thread : Ooni - make pizza now!

If my ad stream is any indication, PT thinks I’m an 80 year old Southern lady with a thing for interior decorating and cats.

(FYI: I’m not)

• LOL 13

Spoiler Girl tweeted and said Terrance used the Veto on Turner and replaced him with Kyle.  I’m not too excited if this is true because I still think Joseph is going and Kyle is going to use this as a way to get out of trouble with the remaining Leftovers.

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, Coco88 said:

Spoiler Girl tweeted and said Terrance used the Veto on Turner and replaced him with Kyle.  I’m not too excited if this is true because I still think Joseph is going and Kyle is going to use this as a way to get out of trouble with the remaining Leftovers.

If this is true, it could be something Terrance and Kyle concocted in order to shield Kyle from exposure. I.e., they couldn’t possibly be working together because why then would Terrance nominate him? Of course, this would only work if Turner votes out Joseph, otherwise it would be a tie and Terrance would have to show his hand.

52 minutes ago, Nashville said:

If my ad stream is any indication, PT thinks I’m an 80 year old Southern lady with a thing for interior decorating and cats.

(FYI: I’m not)

Prove it.

• LOL 9
1 minute ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Who knows?  It might also buy Alyssa some time in the house if she does do that.  Maybe a week or two, at the very least.  But time is money in BB.

She did say on the Sunday show that she was hoping NOT to be in the same group as Kyle, so that they wouldn't be targeted. If she's smart, she'll know that logic would hold true after this twist is over.

• Like 2

Not complaining but how is it that I’m adless? 

Is K/J official? BB is just holding that card for the episode by cutting the BY feeds. Can’t even enjoy the shakeup live 😡

All this talk about what months have how many days and I'm just gonna admit that I look at a calendar to figure it out - my relationship with numbers, patterns, and math is shaky at best (I think it was @Nashville that put me onto dyscalculia probably being the culprit a few seasons ago, thanks again for that) and besides, all that brain space can be better used remembering Big Brother trivia and the ability to correctly identify Buffy and M*A*S*H episodes within the first thirty seconds. So I can't hold this against Jasmine. The chicken colour and egg thing, though. That I definitely can, the fucking moron.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

First chance to watch some feeds all week, and they’re having a scintillating conversation about babies. (Taylor is afraid to have one, Jasmine can’t wait to have a Mini Me [her term].)

They are also speculating on how the house will come back together. Maybe 2 different eviction ceremonies, one live, one taped? On two different days? Michael says he has been instructed to remove all references to “Thursday” when talking about eviction and reunion.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
8 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

all that brain space can be better used remembering Big Brother trivia and the ability to correctly identify Buffy and M*A*S*H episodes within the first thirty seconds

I can do this with the Andy Griffith show.  Which once led me to scream, "Oh it's the one with the Lady Lawyer!" in a doctor's waiting room filled with strangers, not one of whom shared my excitement.

I've been surprised that Jasmine has been so calm.  I know she said that Michael told her she wasn't a target, but she has to know there is at least a possibility that she's going home.  I wonder if it is because she lacks a sympathetic audience?  None of the Brochella crew, with the possible exception of Brittany, would be likely to sit and listen to her fake cry for hours on end.   Taylor in particular would be justified in just giving her a death stare.   Without Alyssa and Indy she doesn't have a supportive posse.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Brittany wants to give Jasmine, who is absolutely convinced she’s staying, advance notice of her eviction. She’s feeling guilty because Jasmine has been extra nice this week, and on her best behavior. “Maybe it wasn’t her, it was the company she was keeping?” (No, Brittany, it was her.) So another blindside is about to be ruined.

Why do they always want to ruin my fun?

• Sad 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Lady Whistleup said:

The inside crew also think the outside crew have been moved to another location. Maybe in a different part of the studio? 

Frankly with all the hullabaloo about the shouters, I was surprised Production hadn’t already moved the Outsiders to an alternate and more controllable environment - like, say, the Basement.  Hard to see how TPTB could fit such an environment change into their Festival motif, though - unless, of course, DyreFest is about to become DireFest and for the rest of their Outside term the HGs will have to attend a Norwegian garage band death metal festival….

1 hour ago, 30 Helens said:

Prove it.

One entire wall of my home office is a long folding table supporting several computer towers in varying degrees of operability - and you’re claiming I’m into interior design…?  Pulleez.

• LOL 4

Michael and Brittany discussing future scenarios. They are hoping Joseph is the one who gets cut this week, because that will move them up in the ranks on the Monty/ Taylor side. Then they will move toward whichever side wins HoH, Monty/ Taylor or Kyle/ Alyssa. They hope the next to go after Joseph is Turner— Michael because he’s not close to him, Brittany because he is her biggest competition in the memory comps. They are conscious of being on the bottom of the pecking order in each group. They are the Leftover’s leftovers!

Michael’s choice of HGs went: Jasmine to put her on the block, Brittany to keep her safe, Monte as alternate block person in case Jasmine won veto, Taylor because Turner wasn’t available. He was happy to let Kyle sink or swim on his own.

As far as Jasmine being nice this week, of course she’s being nice, she’s on the block!… I think the real reason Brittany wants to give Jasmine a heads up is about Jury management… not about how nice she’s being…. Ugh… quit ruining our blindsides!  🤬

Edited by Joan of Argh
Other info removed
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

All 4 cams on the Inside 4 in the KIT, where Monte is regaling the other 3 with tales about how lack of definition in his legs & thighs has always been a prime source of insecurity for him.

(Now THAT’S some bang for your live feed subscription buck, let me tell you now.  God bless you, Paramount+)

Edited by Nashville
Punctuation
  • Like 1
  • LOL 4

Conversation now has moved on to the D.A.R.E. presentations the police used to do in their respective schools, featuring the Big Display Case Full O’ Drugs.

(Personally I always wondered why that DARE case wasn’t getting ripped off at least once a week….)

…annnd we’re back to the Psychedelic Wall Of Moving Suns (PWOMS for short).

• LOL 1

When the WBRB screen is withdrawn we get Jasmine and Brittany commiserating about the trials and tribulations of home shopping shipment misfortunes - and with THAT demonstration of #firstworldproblems, I am out for the night.

5 hours ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Whoops.  Retracted and corrected in the summary thread:

Makes sense.  Terrance really didn't have a reason to use it.

The only reason Terrance would use it is if the wall yellers actually got through, which we can't know about one way or the other because they cut the feeds. 

Earlier there was talk about Michael’s strategic error in the HOH that let Terrance win HOH.   I thought that myself at the time, but now I think…it was all part of the plan to pick off a Leftover without having “blood on his hands”.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

The only reason Terrance would use it is if the wall yellers actually got through, which we can't know about one way or the other because they cut the feeds. 

Regarding @Lucas Rowan 's find on twitter from @anti-empath...

I wondered if SpoilerGirls tweet was to help calm down twitter's "Cancel DyreFest" hashtag.  

I do find it strange that it's always a "cousin" that works for production, or knows someone, or has first hand knowledge.  It's never a brother or sister.  Always a cousin.  The average person only has a few cousins.  But then there's me.  42 on one side, 23 on the other.  (Yes, we're Catholic.)

Edited by Slider
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

I don't think we have official confirmation on the outside veto yet.

I saw some speculation that the outside group has been so massively disadvantaged not just in luxuries/punishments of being in Dyrefest, but in basics of game play that they would cancel that houses eviction, given that Joe is young hot and oiled and Terrance is old man misogynist I can almost see them fucking Terrance over with a PSYCHE.  My favorite twist to this twist would be a last minute vote switcheroo, that Brochella votes out the Dyrefest noms and Dyrefest people vote out the Brochella noms.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Good morning, all! After all the scintillating conversation the indoor crew had last night, they are all sleeping soundly this morning. Camera 1 shows us Michael in the HOH bed. He's actually been restless, kicking around. Camera 2 shows most of the room. I thought there was something piled up in one of the windows, then I realized it was a reflection of the blankets in the HOH bed.

Cameras 3 and 4 show the boys' room. Monte is in his usual bed. There's someone in the bed next to him and I can't figure out who it is. Maybe it's Brittany. At first I thought Terrance changed beds but he's not even here; he's somewhere in an undisclosed location. Camera 4 shows a close up of Monte sleeping. 

• Love 1

So still no Dyrefest cams? Interesting this must mean that even if they aren't outside, maybe the wall yeller did get through to them and so all that discussion has to be contained? Or the basement wasn't set up for full cam/mic coverage so they've had to shoot them different?

5 minutes ago, blixie said:

So still no Dyrefest cams? Interesting this must mean that even if they aren't outside, maybe the wall yeller did get through to them and so all that discussion has to be contained? Or the basement wasn't set up for full cam/mic coverage so they've had to shoot them different?

I don't think they've been moved - we've gotten blink and you miss it feed leaks (video the other night, audio last night). This is just punishment for the feedsters because of the wall yelling. Although with Michael being told not to talk about Thursday, it makes me think that they're going to tape the evictions Wednesday and do the HoH comp then so that yellers don't show up on Thursday night during the HoH comp so I wouldn't be surprised if we lose all feeds for 24 hours (again, totally unfounded speculation).

In breaking news, Monte turned over in bed and knocked a pillow to the floor. I think the person in the next bed is Jasmine. Whoever it is has a light colored wrap over her hair. She looks more like Jasmin than Brittany or Taylor.

But maybe it is Taylor, as she just reached out a long skinny arm from under the covers. The night cameras play games with people's skin tones so someone who looks dark in normal lighting can look light in night vision.

• LOL 1

I think we can officially say that SpoilerGirl's source (if she ever had one, it all could have been lucky guesses) has dried up because they're claiming that Alyssa is considering voting out Kyle and we all know that she's in love with her ten second man and wants to have his painfully bland and blond children so. Another one bites the dust.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

This is just punishment for the feedsters because of the wall yelling.

Seems like something they could have I don't know PLANNED for but not placing Dyrefest in an environment ripe for yellers/banners (which I still believe they should let roll). While Coachella is a better grade fest than Fyre they were both outside festivals and no one gives a shit about your lame themes anyway.

• Like 2
  • Love 2