Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Well, until then, Joseph can get his karma for his sheer stupidity of getting Indy booted and how dirty he did her in the process.

That hasn't impacted his standing BB Daily Polls.  He is currently #2, behind Turner.  Whereas Kyle and Michael have plummeted.

ETA:  In her exit interviews, Indy has said Taylor are Monte are playing the best game and she doesn't like Brittany and Kyle. 

Derrick and Cody:  Count on Indy to be a Bitter Jury.

Edited by thestorm
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Doesn't have anything to do with the game.  He's about to get his game karma, and that's enough for me.

But aside from the Final 2, everyone will be evicted sooner or later.  And no one wants to face a hostile public, media.  Nicole and Daniel endured a lot of that, which was their karma for their actions in the game.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, thestorm said:

That hasn't impacted his standing BB Daily Polls.  He is currently #2, behind Turner.  Whereas Kyle and Michael have plummeted.

Oooh, I love that Michael has plummeted lol.

I want Kyle gone next but on the other hand a part of me does kinda hope he somehow gets Michael evicted before he goes. It would be karma for Michael using Kyle's racism as strategy.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Brittany confirmed that we won't be seeing outside feeds because they can hear the music that's been playing over the loud speakers for the outside crew. 

So in addition to living in the elements, porta-potties, and lack of privacy, they’re now being subjected to psych ops-style blaring music? Welcome to BB Guantanamo!

25 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

It would be karma for Michael using Kyle's racism as strategy.

And I’m honestly not sure which is worse. The person who accepts racist teachings as rational, or the person who uses racism to further their own agenda. I think the person I’m most disappointed in is Brittany. She seems like she should know better, yet she just… goes along.

3 hours ago, Slider said:

Everything he's setting himself up for is very temporary. (Insert 10 second joke here.)

I guess you could say he’s trying to play hard, but he just can’t sustain it.

2 hours ago, llongori said:

Every season has some memorable moment or situation that we grab onto as a way to remember the season.  I guess this is gonna be the 10 second season.  LOL

And for so long I thought it was going to be the season of PoopGate! (Maybe it can be both.)

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Michael and Brittany don't have access to Kyle's past social media and other things outside the house that we see that point to Kyle being a racist. Expecting them to call him out, and compromise their own games, based on his suggestion that the POC in the house have big personalities and are banding together is expecting too much I think.

• Applause 2
  • Love 9
22 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

At this point, only Brittany or Taylor would make me happy.  Alyssa would, too, as an underdog victory.  None of the men, at this point, would make me happy (though Michael would've until recent weeks).  Terrance would certainly be impressive and different, but I can't stand his misogyny.

As someone just watching the edited tv version, I also like the females ( minus Jas).  I would love for Alyssa to say byeee to Kyle ( who is getting the boy next door edit).

I also like Turner’s edit 

• Like 3

Just watching the episode, I don't see how Michael had a chance to say anything to Terrance.

Oh, I see. They were all together in the living room for a while. 

Yay! Dominos!! 

7 hours ago, DEL901 said:

Get Jasmine on the Challenge USA instead.  I’d love to see her face on trivia bungee.  

Just reading this gave me a totally Looney Tunes mental image of Assmine’s shocked face suddenly dropping out of sight, EXCEPT FOR HER EYEBROWS - those stay hanging in the air for a half-second or so, wiggling with surprise, before following her down….  🤣🤣🤣

• Applause 3
  • LOL 17
  • Love 1

Around 60 years ago there were these Merry Melodies cartoons - at the end of each cartoon there was a song and you would follow the bouncing ball as you sang along. Anyhow there was a circus cartoon where there were two trapeze artists and one was holding the other by the lips. The one who was being held up fell but the lips stayed up there with the other trapeze artist. Anyhow that's what @Nashville's comment about Jasmine's eyebrows reminded me of. 

Of course Kyle conveniently forgets how he wanted Alyssa out before he had his ten seconds.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Kyle is so wishy washy. In the grand scheme of things it's not that big of a deal to betray a Big Brother alliance to keep someone else sleep, but I have a feeling Kyle is like this out of the game, too. 

• Like 3

I went back to see when they went to the storage room, and I don't think it is a party for Jasmine.  The Brochella Five called it a VIP celebration.  (though, I won't be surprised if Jasmine makes it all about her "birthday month.")

It is a pretty good deal.  In addition to the decorations, they got Mexican food and the ingredients for Margaritas.  Taylor:  "we got tequila!

Edited by Thalia
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Kinda want to strangle Jasmine now.

It's not her birthday week.  Hell, it's not even her birthday month.  Someone on Sucks did some digging and found that her birthday . . . is on December 23!

So she's basically been lying about that, too!

Maybe the show will penalty evict her for lying, lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

I actually like the twist better than I thought I would, but I agree it needs to happen in the pre jury phase. Final 5 feeds are boring, but I prefer this twist over a triple or double eviction. I'm still angry we didn't get a full week of Dani Donato on the block in BB22.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

I actually like the twist better than I thought I would, but I agree it needs to happen in the pre jury phase. Final 5 feeds are boring, but I prefer this twist over a triple or double eviction. I'm still angry we didn't get a full week of Dani Donato on the block in BB22.

Yeah, this IS slightly better than a double eviction, true. People at least have a legit chance at playing the game. 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 1
Just now, Brian Cronin said:

Yeah, this IS slightly better than a double eviction, true. People at least have a legit chance at playing the game. 

Yup as much as I dislike Kyle I love when people throw people under the bus and seeing the large alliance turn on each other is nice for once. Since it rarely happens. 

• Like 2
Just now, Lucas Rowan said:

Yeah, just coming back to say that.  Whoever did the "digging" on Sucks had an epic fail with that dig job.

Yeah, to be frank, Jasmine doesn't strike me as clever enough to fake a birthday like that.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2

About half an hour ago, there was a brief flash of outside - they destroyed the outside couches and cushions to build some sort of sleeping area where Alyssa was tucked into her sleeping bag and Kyle was walking towards her probably for another ten second romantic romp under the stars.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Another reason this twist sucks is that we don't even know for sure that Turner and Joseph KNOW that Kyle fucked them over, because they are not given a chance to talk to each other!

Watching tonight's episode with Terrence very broadly hinting during noms that he'd found shit out, combined with his sudden change in attitude towards Turner, I was thinking they'd have to put two and two together, wouldn't they?

3 hours ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Apparently her birthday is August 17

Yeah, when I read she'd faked her birthday I'm like no way that girl isn't a Leo, lol. 

Edited by kassandra8286
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Kinda want to strangle Jasmine now.

It's not her birthday week.  Hell, it's not even her birthday month.  Someone on Sucks did some digging and found that her birthday . . . is on December 23!

So she's basically been lying about that, too!

Maybe she has a background in gentleman clubs.  It is a widespread practice to give a given dancer a full week of a birthday (signs and such) to help increase tips/compensation from the "members."   Or so I've heard.

• LOL 4
4 hours ago, kassandra8286 said:

Watching tonight's episode with Terrence very broadly hinting during noms that he'd found shit out, combined with his sudden change in attitude towards Turner, I was thinking they'd have to put two and two together, wouldn't they?

Oh, definitely, they LIKELY have figured it out. I'm just irked that we can't KNOW because this stupid twist makes it very hard for them to even TALK to each ot her. 

• Love 5

Turner and Joseph have to somehow sell that THEY are the ones who protected Terrance and that they tried to get Kyle to use the Veto on him but Kyle wouldn’t because all he cared about was protecting Alyssa.  

• Like 1
  • Love 5
19 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Oh, definitely, they LIKELY have figured it out. I'm just irked that we can't KNOW because this stupid twist makes it very hard for them to even TALK to each ot her. 

I know the lack of privacy makes it difficult, but they must have some opportunities, right? Even if it’s pretending to play a game of pool and whispering as they move around the table. Kyle might hover and try to prevent that, but they should still have the occasional 10-second break.

18 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Turner and Joseph have to somehow sell that THEY are the ones who protected Terrance and that they tried to get Kyle to use the Veto on him but Kyle wouldn’t because all he cared about was protecting Alyssa.  

Terrance likes to think of himself as a critical thinker, but he’s highly susceptible. I would think Turner, at least, could come to him, act hurt and betrayed, and get Terrance to divulge at least some of what Kyle said. From there, it wouldn’t be hard to turn it back on Kyle. He could paint a picture of Koalition Kaptain Kyle who is running the whole show, invited Turner to join (and what was he going to say, no?) and has never cared about Terrance, unlike Turner who actively saved him. 

Kyle has had no relationship with Terrance, but Turner has. He could twist the facts to suit his purpose just like Kyle did, and that prior foundation could be the difference. I wish I knew if he has tried.

7 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

Someone needs to tell her you don't get a birthday week or a birthday month.  It's called a birthDAY for a reason.

Nah, that wouldn’t stop her. She’d just start calling it birthmonth.

• Love 2

Yea, I mean, I don't think it's really that hard for Joseph or Turner to talk to Terrance. Kyle did it lol. And if Kyle comes around, so fucking what, it's either him or you.

But I just highly doubt Turner has done anything. He's a passive player. He likely feels safe because he knows Joseph was always Terrance's target and he probably at least suspects Kyle wants Joseph out as well. So, he'll just sit back and do nothing like he has done most of the game.

Joseph being the chaotic, talkative mess that he is though, I'll be very surprised if he doesn't try something. But I'm afraid he is actually still holding onto loyalty to Kyle and won't really put in work for that reason alone.

1 hour ago, 30 Helens said:

Nah, that wouldn’t stop her. She’d just start calling it birthmonth.

I have seen this phenomenon in the US. People often in the south love to celebrate their birthday for a whole week/month and refer to it as such.

Thinking back now (20 years ago) when I worked in corporate America (Skechers in Manhattan Beach California) I remember some work friends had “birthday week”, so I guess it’s not only the south. I think that’s typical of a lot of celebrations here, people like to celebrate Xmas or Halloween for weeks. I used to be surprised because in South Africa it’s fairly mellow with any of the holidays. It’s summer during Xmas season so you hang out at the beach and there is little fan faire compared to the US, same with birthdays, not such a not such a big deal. And no one gives presents like they do here. 

so maybe Jasmine is on par with her world. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

There's no reason why Turner and Joseph can't talk to Terrance, even if Kyle and Alyssa are right there. So have a big fight! Just tell Terrance who wanted to keep him on the block and who wanted to save him.

Good morning! I open the feeds, expecting to see sleeping house guests in the grayed night vision. Instead, what do I see? Kittens!! Five on my screen right now scrapping with each other or staring upwards or licking their feet.

So what is happening at 6:24 am BB time that has to be hidden by kittens?

• Like 2
  • Love 2

I think Turner is a pretty awful player same with Joseph. The fact they haven't put two and two together from that nomination speech is not good. I don't know why they are still loyal to Kyle. Joseph seems mentally checked out which isn't good. 

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

So what is happening at 6:24 am BB time that has to be hidden by kittens?

They've been down for two and a half hours. No one knows why.

My guess is that they had to play loud music for outside again and it could be heard inside the house but that's pure unfounded speculation.

My favourite part of this whole backyard saga is that people Twitter were yelling because they didn't want poor, sweet, precious not in love with Taylor Joseph to go home and now they're being denied seeing him at all and they're starting to get angry about it. Didn't think that one out too well, did they?

Edited by Callaphera
  • Fire 2
  • Love 1

Are they seriously playing music constantly outside? That would drive me mad how can they live with that? Why can’t they do like white noise or fans or something. This has got to be their floppiest twist yet. To say this took the air out of the week is an understatement. Definitely did not think anything through. It will be a very long few days for everybody.

There are two different tactics that we've heard over the years when it comes to wall yellers: they either blast music really really loud to cover them and because Big Brother doesn't pay for the rights to the music, it can't be played on the feeds or they play a very loud klaxon with a recorded voice telling people to come inside, immediate indoor lockdown. Since they can't shuffle everyone inside because the house is supposed to remain divided (and I'm assuming the new outside temporary DR is tiny), music seems to be the go-to solution.

I don't think it's going 24/7. Brittany heard it yesterday and assumed it was part of the twist (as far as we know, it isn't but who knows, maybe they'll roll it into the twist - God knows I've never camped at a music festival where the music ever stops) but I'm assuming that it's happening on and off whenever the intern monitoring Twitter sniffs out a semi-credible "Hey, let's go wall yell!" tweet.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Depending on how loud the music is, maybe that’s why nobody can talk/ campaign. 

I don’t know why they don’t just bring people inside and sequester. They could have designated kitchen /bathroom times or just let the captives outdoor group outside to use the bathroom on occasion. I know I’d rather be locked in the basement than listen to blaring music all day long. (Or even in unanticipated, startling blasts.) There’s a reason that is used as a torture technique.

This was so not thought out. It’s not like wall yellers are new.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Love 4

I hate this twist, generally I do sometimes wish for them to shake things up when a large alliance is rolling through, but this alliance to me, is different, they are/were actually enjoyable to watch, great acting skills by all of them.  The people not in the alliance were so self absorbed and nasty stupid I cheered each time one of them left.

Kyles' parents must be so proud of him, especially watching him hop around on the ground on all fours like he was.  I have a nephew who does that sometimes, he's 3.   Did Alyssa actually think that was cute? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

I saw someone say that they should play the Fish music on a loop like when the feeds go down which would be a special torture all its own but one that we're very familiar with.

Ooh, or they could bring back TURN IT UP!

• Applause 1
  • LOL 5
16 hours ago, OldWiseOne said:

Michael and Brittany don't have access to Kyle's past social media and other things outside the house that we see that point to Kyle being a racist. Expecting them to call him out, and compromise their own games, based on his suggestion that the POC in the house have big personalities and are banding together is expecting too much I think.

But why agree to align with someone with that kind mindset.  As a super fan of the show and a public defender, Michael of people should know it's not going to play well. 

And it has already compromised his game.  On BB Daily, he was in the Top 2, along with Taylor, for a long time.  Now he has plunged to #5.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

I can't see Michael giving that much of a shit about his house ranking, if he's choosing to play as he has been. I think he's a superfan who'd rather play the game to win than to be Mr. Popularity. This season's been pretty good for that type of player.

• Love 13