Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

(edited)
15 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

I have a feeling her "pause" is going to last awhile. 

Maybe Andy DID fire her, but talked about how her drinking and her menoPAUSE were exacerbating her vitrionics and she took the word 'pause' and ran with it.

Edit: Vitrionics? I meant vitriol but threw in histrionic for good messure.

Edited by Glama
Grammar
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 7/2/2022 at 10:44 AM, snarts said:

Dorinda never should've been allowed to host, it just exacerbated her already controlling behavior. 

Excellent point. I agree. I think having Dorinda host put her in a power seat and made her think she's the one running the show. I wonder if she would've behaved as badly if they were at an off-site location. Given her history with alcohol, slurring and bullying behavior wouldn't be a surprise, but maybe it wouldn't have progressed to the level it is here. 

You know it's bad when Vicki says there is no sense arguing with Dorinda because you can't win. Vicki! The calm voice of reason. 

I am still trying to figure out what is up with Brandi's face. Why are there strange lumps in some areas? Did she get cheap filler like Priscilla Presley? Is it motor oil (kidding)? It's frightening looking, but in the THs she looks ok. And she's skinny but her stomach was protruding when she was wearing that workout outfit. 

I'm glad Phaedra and Eva have stayed out of the fray. Watching them is relief from the chaos. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 1
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

You know it's bad when Vicki says there is no sense arguing with Dorinda because you can't win. Vicki! The calm voice of reason.  

Being more OTT than Vicki,

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

and being the drunkest housewife,

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Dorinda is really making a name for herself.  She can make the rest of them appear calm, sober, and kind; that is no easy task.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
(edited)

Dorinda tells Jill she remembered everything that was said the night before.

Although Dorinda is pretending everything she said to Jill, the previous night, was reasonable, I noticed Dorinda was far too "busy" wandering around, filming, all morning to sit and have any meaningful dialogue.

If a host is outside meandering, phone in hand to film, while also mumbling, "pretty,  pretty picture"... Well, would anyone approach them to say, "Hey, WTF were you doing last night?: You appeared disrespectful and thuggish". Lastly, Dorinda avoided conversations with the other housewives, and I noticed Dorinda's own staff avoid her after she exhibits bad behaviour.

I feel Dorinda is transferring her own feelings of inadequacy onto Jill. Every single insult Dorinda accused Jill of being, could be used to describe Dorinda, herself. These two are equally thirsty and equally replaceable

Is Dorinda's behaviour avoidance or passive aggressive?

Edited by Chalby
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
(edited)

Everytime Dorinda feels like what she's saying is not garnering the response she wants, she attaches a qualifier, ie: "EVERYONE thinks this..." "Eva DIDN'T want you there...". "I don't have this problem with ANYONE else". (She forgets that we viewers are fully aware of how much she lies and/or embellishes the truth.)

Dorinda regards a fair fight as: 1) not listening to your opponent, or allowing them to speak) 2) hurling insults repeatedly like, "you look thirsty..." "leave Eva alone, she DOESN'T want you in there" and 3) dragging the fight out by continuing to talk over the opponent so her response can't be heard, then making snide comments after the fact. (Dorinda cannot allow anyone the last word, nor is she capable of apologizing for her bad behaviour.)

Lastly, why is Andy pretending to "pause" her when most people want Dorinda fired/gone. Let Eva or Jill take over the hosting duties.

Edited by Chalby
  • Like 1
  • Love 6
20 hours ago, Chalby said:

Lastly, why is Andy pretending to "pause" her when most people want Dorinda fired/gone. Let Eva or Jill take over the hosting duties.

My theory is Andy "paused" Dorinda so he could continue to exploit her as needed. He should be ashamed of himself for putting someone so unwell on TV, but as we know, Andy has no shame. (The fact she is unwell does not excuse Dorinda's vile behavior.)

• Applause 3
  • Love 6
23 hours ago, NoWhammies said:

My theory is Andy "paused" Dorinda so he could continue to exploit her as needed. He should be ashamed of himself for putting someone so unwell on TV, but as we know, Andy has no shame. (The fact she is unwell does not excuse Dorinda's vile behavior.)

That is absolutely right, that is 100% what is happening.

• Love 6

This is an observation that I hesitated to post because I'm unsure if it's inappropriate, rude, or simply an observation?

I have noticed a disproportionate amount of camera shots aimed at Dorinda's butt. If this was Eva or Tamra, I'd understand. If I were Dorinda, I would insist on final approval prior to airing.

Her butt looks flat, wide and loose, and she appears bow-legged. Yet her butt appears fine and firm in her bathing suit...? No sooner was this image shown, then a shot of her butt in these horrible, shiny exercise leggings was shown. Ugh .. horrible image.

Dorinda needs to get a new handler of her PR machine. 

• Love 3
On 7/2/2022 at 8:44 AM, snarts said:

...Dorinda lacks empathy, and she often seems incapable of understanding/accepting anyone else's point of view except her own...

For timeline's sake, Jill lost her husband Bobby in 2018, they'd been married for over 20 years.  Dorinda's husband Richard died in 2011, they'd been married 5 years...

Thank you for posting this. For whatever reason, I thought Dorinda was married for 7 years, but even so, she carries on like she and Richard were married for 25+ years.

And the fact that she enjoys taking someone else's pain, only to make it about her, shows the "real" Dorinda, at her core.

Remember Tamra crying because Dorinda was going off about eating upstairs? As soon as Dorinda caught wind that she might be in the wrong, she flipped the script and began exaggerated crying, saying Tamra thinks she's a bad host. Ridiculous.

Yikes, time for me to move on, this show has me so annoyed, I posted 4 complaints about Dorinda, lol. Sorry gang...

• Like 1
  • Love 3
On 7/4/2022 at 9:32 AM, Emmeline said:

I didn’t mind Dorinda breaking down the lobsters so much.  Seriously, haven’t these women ever had a whole lobster before, but the licking the fingers, UGH!

092830C2-E75A-4E55-99EA-C003A50F07E7.jpeg

I just about threw up watching the lasagna being dished up...

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 7/1/2022 at 10:10 AM, Natalie68 said:

I had a really hard time last night because I was forced to take Vicki's side.  Dorinda was THAT horrible.  I woulda noped out and went to a hotel.  Sleeping in a car sounds preferable to being with that harpie.  Permanent pause Bravo!

Exactly! I would have LOVED a scene where all the housewife guests opt to stay in a hotel for one night, because they want to eat, drink and catch up on work. They could point out that Bluestone manor doesn't provide the necessities needed.

• Love 6
On 7/14/2022 at 9:18 AM, NoWhammies said:

My theory is a little different.  I think Andy told Dorinda she was "paused" because he knew Dorinda would refuse accept it if he said "fired".  So he strung her along with the word "paused" and the possibility of a come-back.  Then he tossed off this cheap little UGT show and knowing Dorinda's need for cash, using her house to shoot a show featuring fired housewives desperate for another chance to be on TV.  This way Andy gets a cheaply produced show and gives all those ex-wives what they've been begging him for, and he can now wash his hands of them all, having granted them their second chance.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

I'm a little put off by all of the comments about how Dorinda was only married to Richard for 6 years, so why is she so upset, and the couple of comments about how soon Jill started dating after Bobby died. I lost my husband of 16 years almost 2 years ago, and I've seen these kind of comments in widows' groups: that someone can't grieve as much for their spouse because they weren't together as long. I'm here to tell you that I'd be just as devastated if I lost my husband after being married 2 years, 5 years, etc. Because at the end of the day, you still lost a huge part of yourself, along with those shared memories and a future of them. It also helps to talk about your spouse, because it makes them feel less gone and you want to remember them and have others remember them.  Plus, your spouse is such a huge part of your life, to not talk about them would be almost like you can't talk at all. That being said, I most definitely don't agree with Dorinda using being a widow as an excuse for all of her histrionics, bullying, condescension towards others and their problems, and all around horrible behavior. That's inexcusable and Dorinda needs some serious therapy, and not just that bullshit therapist we saw her go to in her last season of RHONY, who did nothing but blow smoke up her ass.

I also don't side-eye Jill dating someone so soon after losing Bobby. For one thing, she was his caretaker and didn't really have the Bobby she knew and loved for several years before he died. But, even if you lose your spouse suddenly and without warning (as I did), I still get dating someone soon after as you wouldn't believe the loneliness one feels once their spouse is gone. It's crushing and the loneliness took my breath away sometimes. It's awful. Doesn't mean one should quickly get into a relationship, but I get it. Dorinda, of all people, should get that and not go after Jill about that, but we all know Dorinda doesn't think rationally or fairly.

• Hugs 10
  • Applause 2
  • Love 7
(edited)

Dorinda needs therapy.  

I think people are focused on the way Dorinda treats others.

• She has less sympathy for people that are divorced than widowed and has said the divorcee can still see their ex (not recognizing that someone divorced may also be dealing with betrayal and the fact they didn't want the divorce.  And unless there are kids, they don't see their ex). She tries to make it a pissing match about who has it harder
    • She uses it to place herself above others
    • She completely discounts the loss of a future and shared memories for divorcees
  • 11 years after being widowed she still uses it as an excuse for her bad behavior and drinking.  
    • Most younger widows remarry within 4 years, so they are able to find renewed purpose and focus in their lives. Dorinda chooses not to
  • She treated John poorly for 7 years, using him for dry cleaning, 'partying' and companionship, rather than getting therapy and moving on in life
  • She uses being widowed as a differentiator, saying you don't know...

So for me, it is about how Dorinda uses being widowed.  She seems to think it allows her to treat people poorly.  

I have known widows who recovered quickly because they were heading to divorce or their spouses were ill.  I have known divorcees who took a long time to recover emotionally and financially because they were blindsided by the divorce.

Dorinda doesn't get to decide which is worse and how much compassion and understanding should be meted out to widows and divorcees.

I also don't have a problem with Jill finding someone else quickly.  She was Bobby's caretaker, and for all we know, Bobby may have encouraged her to find someone else quickly.  

What I learned from this latest season is that I don't want Dorinda or Jill on RoNY Legacy.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4
On 7/13/2022 at 8:06 AM, Sweet-tea said:

Excellent point. I agree. I think having Dorinda host put her in a power seat and made her think she's the one running the show. I wonder if she would've behaved as badly if they were at an off-site location. Given her history with alcohol, slurring and bullying behavior wouldn't be a surprise, but maybe it wouldn't have progressed to the level it is here. 

I am still trying to figure out what is up with Brandi's face. Why are there strange lumps in some areas? Did she get cheap filler like Priscilla Presley? Is it motor oil (kidding)? It's frightening looking, but in the THs she looks ok. And she's skinny but her stomach was protruding when she was wearing that workout outfit. 

I'm glad Phaedra and Eva have stayed out of the fray. Watching them is relief from the chaos. 

Brandi is skinny fat. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 7/25/2022 at 7:21 AM, Mother of Odin said:

Brandi is skinny fat. 

Brandi appears to be what I refer to as drunkorexic: she obviously drinks most of her calories, hence the slight booze pouch. Ramona has a noticeable booze pouch as well. So do I, therefore no judgement here!

((After a certain age, unless you work out/train like crazy a’la Tamara, it really is damned well *impossible* to keep from forming a booze pouch if you like to frequently hit the sauce hard))

On 7/25/2022 at 12:36 AM, Hiyo said:

It's been speculated that she is having some financial issues.

I remember on her last season of RHoNY Dorinda tearfully discussing her many issues having to keep things financially afloat with BSM all on her own and all the pricy repairs it was needing at the time…I can’t even fathom how expensive the upkeep on that place must be, not to mention renting a nice NYC apartment on top of those expenses. 

If Dorinda’s hurting for extra cash though, there’s plenty of opportunities out there for her given her huge fanbase alone: if she’s not on Cameo already, she needs to get on there STAT; it’s crazy how much extra dough reality stars can fetch on there just filming personal paid greetings for fans. Hopefully she has a manager who gets her paid appearances. She’d make a killing if she were to offer possible AirB&B weekend specials to BSM or even if she privately hosted fans there for a certain cost.

And if she hasn’t started one yet, I can’t imagine why she doesn’t have a Podcast; she’d be a natural and of course it could incorporate “Make it Nice” in its name. She could even do a special drunken Friday episode; I’d pay good money to listen to her angrily slurring with random callers over random bullshit.

Edited by Sun-Bun
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
On 7/27/2022 at 12:39 AM, Sun-Bun said:

If Dorinda’s hurting for extra cash though, there’s plenty of opportunities out there for her given her huge fanbase alone: if she’s not on Cameo already, she needs to get on there STAT; it’s crazy how much extra dough reality stars can fetch on there just filming personal paid greetings for fans. Hopefully she has a manager who gets her paid appearances. She’d make a killing if she were to offer possible AirB&B weekend specials to BSM or even if she privately hosted fans there for a certain cost.

I could have sworn, in the first or second ep, Dorinda was in bed and mentioned she needed to do some Cameos.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Surrealist said:

I could have sworn, in the first or second ep, Dorinda was in bed and mentioned she needed to do some Cameos.

I remember that, too.

• Love 1

So this was the episode where Dorinda eviscerates Tamera for food in her room. Holy Mackerel! She just doesn’t stop with her mean attack first thing in the morning, after not having even one drink, so her nastiness can’t be blamed on that. Her own helper butler guy BROUGHT the girls food to their room. She just goes on and on. 
I certainly wouldn’t have stayed at her house after being yelled at like that by the hostess. She did NOT make it nice. I did love her cat pajamas, the gold ones with the black cats though. 
Also I would have hated all the scheduled activities, especially exercising to Dorinda first thing in the morning. I dont do anything before having two cups of coffee. Being forced to exercise is for the birds. Sure its good for you, but at your own time and pace and choice of exercise style. Not at another's request, on a vacation. 

I really cant stand Brandi’s high pitched loud squeal way of talking and butting into already in progress conversations. She thinks shes cute and funny all the time. I don’t think so. It was so out of line for her to call Evas husband a mangina. Every thing she does is out of line and she purposely does it because it IS out of line. Thats her not funny,  look at me I’m so wild, fun and different, schtick. 

I am liking Jills low key presence and normal voice while talking. Its a nice change after all the yelling on these Bravo housewives shows. Plus she doesn’t seem to ever come from a place of meanness or crudeness. I like that. Isn’t that basically the way the original housewives shows started out? People with decent manners, at least basically. All these shows have been slowly creeping in the insane mean cruelty and drama between the women. The few women with integrity intact, nudged out by loud, over the top, drama queens. 
Even Vicki is more fun and pleasant this episode. I am liking Tamera much more during this show. Shes a whole lot of fun. After the night of her trying to get Gretchen “naked wasted” and sending her son in to take advantage of her I couldn’t stand her. That was trying to subject her to a planned rape as far as I am concerned. All in order to try and cast dispersions on Gretchens character, she only showed her own true mean hearted colors. She was obviously so jealous of new girl Gretchens beauty and lifestyle she was living at that time. 

• Love 5
On 7/1/2022 at 12:58 PM, archer1267 said:

I've read about Richard Medley and find it hard to believe that he would be married to someone like Dorinda. Given his background, I'm assuming that he was a polished, diplomatic man. Can you imagine Dorinda barking at the Clintons to "back that shit up?" Did Richard ever cringe at fundraising dinners with her, wondering what she'd say next?

I said this about Dennis Shields and Frankel. And I wouldn’t be surprised if it applied here as well. Is there a possibility that Richard Medley faked his death to escape from Dorinda?

• LOL 4
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

I haven't gotten to Dorinda's first season of RHONY yet.

On a scale of 1 to Lisa Rinna, how toxic is she?

I actually liked Dorinda on her first season! She got sour and toxic later on. She wasn't a mean drunk bully when she started on the show.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Dorinda was fun and great up until she wasn’t. I don’t see the original Dorinda returning unfortunately.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
16 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I think you just hit on something new for Bravo, take all the toxic HW's and put them in the same house for a week, Rinna, Dorinda, Betheny, Nene, etc...The Toxic Housewives of Bravo, (THOB), I smell an Emmy.

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
21 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Dorinda is actually fun at first.  But then a few seasons in, you see a turn.  I went from absolutely loving her to absolutely hating her and never ever ever ever wanting to see her again.  I never really reached that point with Rinna because I only dip into RHOBH and dip out whenever I feel like it, and I have never watched a season before Denise came on.  With Dorinda, it felt like a real betrayal, because we were all suckered in when she came on the show like a breath of fresh air.  What season are you on now?

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 7/21/2022 at 11:51 AM, Book Junkie said:

I'm a little put off by all of the comments about how Dorinda was only married to Richard for 6 years, so why is she so upset, and the couple of comments about how soon Jill started dating after Bobby died. I lost my husband of 16 years almost 2 years ago, and I've seen these kind of comments in widows' groups: that someone can't grieve as much for their spouse because they weren't together as long. I'm here to tell you that I'd be just as devastated if I lost my husband after being married 2 years, 5 years, etc. Because at the end of the day, you still lost a huge part of yourself, along with those shared memories and a future of them. It also helps to talk about your spouse, because it makes them feel less gone and you want to remember them and have others remember them.  Plus, your spouse is such a huge part of your life, to not talk about them would be almost like you can't talk at all.

No one is doubting the love Dorinda felt/feels for her late husband, but I certainly question her use of his death everytime she wants to shut down a conversation. She brings up Richard everytime she wants attention. I look at her marriage to Richard as her "great love" but he didn't die suddenly so she got to say goodbye. And I believe she dated John for longer than she was married.. I appreciate her grief and understand it, but I don't appreciate the way she uses Richard's death.

2 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Dorinda is actually fun at first.  But then a few seasons in, you see a turn.  I went from absolutely loving her to absolutely hating her and never ever ever ever wanting to see her again.  I never really reached that point with Rinna because I only dip into RHOBH and dip out whenever I feel like it, and I have never watched a season before Denise came on.  With Dorinda, it felt like a real betrayal, because we were all suckered in when she came on the show like a breath of fresh air.  What season are you on now?

Yes! She was my fave housewife during her first two years, then Jekyll Dorinda came and stayed.

• Love 2
50 minutes ago, swankie said:

Dorinda still sucks.  You don't have guests and then make them feel bad.  And dammit, you made me feel sorry for Tamera!!!  Shame on you Dorinda!!!  😠

I thought the whole no food in the bedrooms was so strict. Sometimes when I wake up, by the time I brush, wash my face, shower, blow dry hair, I need food pronto or else I feel like I could pass out. Especially shooting a show, I'd feel better keeping snacks in my room if I didn't want to deal with cameras prior to breakfast. 

• Love 5

Did someone already post this: it’s very confusing when Dorinda herself left personalized cupcakes in each guest’s room, and also did not impress upon Marco her rule about food/beverages in the bedrooms during this Ultimate Girls’ Trip. I don’t know why Tamra and Vicki did not mention the cupcakes when Dorinda was lecturing them. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Did someone already post this: it’s very confusing when Dorinda herself left personalized cupcakes in each guest’s room, and also did not impress upon Marco her rule about food/beverages in the bedrooms during this Ultimate Girls’ Trip. I don’t know why Tamra and Vicki did not mention the cupcakes when Dorinda was lecturing them. 

Good point! The vast majority of people respect house rules if the rules are clear.

• Love 5
On 11/7/2022 at 12:54 AM, RealHousewife said:

I thought the whole no food in the bedrooms was so strict. Sometimes when I wake up, by the time I brush, wash my face, shower, blow dry hair, I need food pronto or else I feel like I could pass out. Especially shooting a show, I'd feel better keeping snacks in my room if I didn't want to deal with cameras prior to breakfast. 

Long before COVID my family and I went on a cruise and the staff let us take our incredibly fancy food back to our rooms if we wanted.  I thought that was like the height of luxury.  I could NOT get over it. 😄😄😄  Of course, room service is a thing too.  My brother and I would use the breakfast service as our alarm.  So food in rooms is not unheard of!

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 11/6/2022 at 9:54 PM, RealHousewife said:

I thought the whole no food in the bedrooms was so strict.

I have always had that rule when my kids were growing up because I didn't enjoy finding moldy muffins under a bed. But to say that to grown women? Nobody tells me what, when, or where I can eat when I'm retiring or getting up. I don't care whose house it is. As well, if I did make a mess, I can assure you it would be cleaned up and nobody would be any wiser.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, Chalby said:

As well, if I did make a mess, I can assure you it would be cleaned up and nobody would be any wiser.

Not to veer too off-topic, but these days, as an elderly, independent, educated, sensible, wiser mom, I have been eating my dinner, watching these silly Bravo shows, and spilling and dropping food on my couch, which now looks as if it has been living in a fraternity house for five years. Well, at least this 8” x 21” section on the armrest. I would immediately spot-clean, but that just redistributes a slightly less dark mark onto more square inches of fabric. 

After a professional steam-cleaning, I will lay down something to protect my couch’s armrest.

TLDR, hoodooznoodooz….

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Dorinda placed food in their rooms then berated them for eating the food in their rooms.  If they were not supposed to eat it there, she either should not have placed it there or saved it as a present for when they left.

Dorinda was looking for any excuse to lash out.  She sets them up to knock them down. 

If they weren't filming a reality show for which they were required to stay at BSM, I sense people would have left.  It's not a vacation of you feel you can be attacked at any moment. 

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

I might be repeating, so sorry.  I watched all episodes last night as I love Girls Trip, but Dorinda has to go.  Why does Andy have her on?  For the house?  She is a horror.  I’ll bet Richard would have dumped her.  I guess she is drinking again.  She is so obnoxious it’s ridiculous.  Bet Tamra and Jill would have left if they could.  Dorinda is the best at everything, she thinks.  It’s nauseating.  I hope Andy doesn’t take her back to do anything.  Why did he in the first place after what she did to Tinsley?  She needs therapy and meds.  She walks like a duck also.

• Applause 2
  • Love 1

So there it is. Anybody else catch Dorinda's comment when Jill was in the confessional and the other girls barged in, then Dorinda came in drunk as hell? Well, what she said explains her attitude towards Jill. She said yeah, Bobby died then 3 days later you're dating Gary! Wow. wow. Low blow. Dorinda is pissed Jill found someone so quickly while she has been wallowing in Richards death for so many years yet to find another man. John doesn't count because she never loved him, he was just someone to fill her void for a while. Then she had to stick it to Jill even more stating she wanted camera's at Bobby's funeral. 

That is some deep resentment right there. Ugly and deep.

4 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

I guess she is drinking again.

Again? When did she stop? 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
On 6/30/2022 at 8:39 PM, BodhiGurl said:

Yeesh. Dorinda. Take a Xanax. I mean, when I stay in hotel rooms or an air bnb, yes - I likely eat in my room. She was like a dog on a bone and it wasn't cute. Vicki was surprisingly sedated when that scene went down - must be the meds. Slip some to Dorinda.

I made an apple pie yesterday and ate it with ice cream on top, on my bed watching this show.  My bedroom is my sanctuary and I enjoy it.  Was this the first time Andy had her on a show?  If so, WHY?  I’ll take a hundred of Jill’s and Brandi’s over this maniac.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 11/11/2022 at 9:13 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Not to veer too off-topic, but these days, as an elderly, independent, educated, sensible, wiser mom, I have been eating my dinner, watching these silly Bravo shows, and spilling and dropping food on my couch, which now looks as if it has been living in a fraternity house for five years. Well, at least this 8” x 21” section on the armrest. I would immediately spot-clean, but that just redistributes a slightly less dark mark onto more square inches of fabric. 

After a professional steam-cleaning, I will lay down something to protect my couch’s armrest.

TLDR, hoodooznoodooz….

Husband and I eat all our meals in the living room while watching tv.  Snacks on the bed.  No bugs or creatures yet.  Dorinda has a cleaning woman, so what’s she bitching about?  The woman is so hyper, her eyes are bulging out of her head.  Bet Richard couldn’t stand her.

• Applause 1
  • Love 2
On 7/1/2022 at 2:00 PM, Mar said:

I just watched Dorinda on WWHL from last night. There were numerous questions from viewers asking if she regretted her different nasty behaviors from this show and to each question she said that she did not regret it and tried to justify it. She got defensive and angry about all of it. She admitted that she really wants to get back on real housewives of New York City. She is completely delusional.I’ve seen a lot of bad behavior on the three housewife shows I watch, but she takes it to a much deeper, cruel, and abusive level.  I am still disturbed today after watching episode four last night.

After what she did to Tinsley, she should never be allowed on Bravo again.  Why they gave her this gift, is beyond me.  I love Bluestone Manor but she is vile.  I   
just hope they don’t put her on New York as it’s my favorite.  Does anyone know when N.Y. Will be shown?

Edited by kristen111
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
30 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

Dorinda has a cleaning woman, so what’s she bitching about?

I believe she had a rat problem at one time. When she was still on RHONY the manor flooded and she had massive renovations to do (she blamed the stress from it all on her drinking so heavily that season) Ha! Like it was the only season she drank too much. Anyway, I think she said she had rats. I don't think she wants to admit that now because it would taint the perfect image she wants BSM to have. I would explain why she freaks out at food in the rooms. 

• Love 2
On 7/15/2022 at 4:24 PM, Chalby said:

This is an observation that I hesitated to post because I'm unsure if it's inappropriate, rude, or simply an observation?

I have noticed a disproportionate amount of camera shots aimed at Dorinda's butt. If this was Eva or Tamra, I'd understand. If I were Dorinda, I would insist on final approval prior to airing.

Her butt looks flat, wide and loose, and she appears bow-legged. Yet her butt appears fine and firm in her bathing suit...? No sooner was this image shown, then a shot of her butt in these horrible, shiny exercise leggings was shown. Ugh .. horrible image.

Dorinda needs to get a new handler of her PR machine. 

I notice the same.  The shots are always of her walking away down the hall with bare feet facing out, like a duck.  Done on purpose, and not flattering at all.  Besides, men think differently about lots of things than women.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, kristen111 said:

I notice the same.  The shots are always of her walking away down the hall with bare feet facing out, like a duck.  Done on purpose, and not flattering at all.  Besides, men think differently about lots of things than women.

For real. Men constantly say they love curves, big boobs and big butts, but lots of men drool over Ariana Grande and she is tiny everywhere. 

• Love 2
On 7/6/2022 at 3:37 PM, bichonblitz said:

Money. This was a very cheap show to produce. No hotel room $$$, no fancy excursions. Just Dorinda's ugly Bluestone Manor. There, I said it. Ugly. I hate all of her decor. Wallpaper, furniture, window draperies, all of it and I don't care how expensive it all was and what interior designer she had to pay. 

Bethenny probably laughed her ass off when first seeing the inside of the house.  It probably was furnished by every antique shop in the North East.  Estate sales. Bethenny is for simple white no clutter.  Those hot pink sofas crack me up.

On 11/12/2022 at 11:55 AM, kristen111 said:

After what she did to Tinsley, she should never be allowed on Bravo again.  Why they gave her this gift, is beyond me.  I love Bluestone Manor but she is vile.  I   
just hope they don’t put her on New York as it’s my favorite.  Does anyone know when N.Y. Will be shown?

Well, I answered my own question.  The new cast are very accomplished and sort of high society.  Completely opposite of the old crew.  No one like Sonja and  what’s her face.  Just flew out of my head.  I don’t know if I will watch, but I will watch the other with the old cast.  Btw, my sister in Florida said the Countless will appear in a Casino near Tampa on December 28.  Tickets start at $35.  My daughter saw her at Feinstein’s in N.Y. for $100, when she first started.

Edited by kristen111
  • Useful 1