Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Terry Richardson is a famous photographer who is also known as a total sleaze . 

He is also the director of Miley Cyrus" video for wrecking ball, which she of course, was naked in.

This disgusting creep would fit right in with the Kardashians. He looks very revolting, just like Kylie & that loser Tyga. Heck, I'm surprised that Kylie or Kris haven't yet considered him a role model. 

Kylie is selling one of her houses, she really is just copying Kim in everything.

And why does Kylie need 4 homes anyway? Its not like her & that loser Tyga stay hidden in those houses for long periods of time. Since, Kylie is selling that dump in Hidden Hills, CA after only having it for just 4 months, why doesn't she help out her sorry excuse of a broke-ass man Tyga & give him the money from the sell of the home? Its not like he's doing anything productive & he could certainly use the money.

Edited by Magog
  • Love 1

I'll just leave this here...

http://toofab.com/2016/12/07/keke-palmer-blames-society-for-kylie-jenners-transformation-the-whole-world-agreed-that-she-was-ugly/

I agree with Keke completely.  And, I will readily admit, if my lips were as thin as Kylie's were originally, I would have gotten mine augmented too.  Yeah, probably not as big, but, hey - it's her face.  Yeah, she was underage, but how many wealthy girls get nose jobs for their 16th birthday?  She is not the first to get plastic surgery underage.

IMO her lips were on the thin side, but there's nothing wrong with that. She now looks ridiculous to me. I never thought she was ugly before the surgeries - she looked like a normal teenager. Just looked at her "before" picture in that article and she looks pretty, young, and fresh. And happy!

Edited by DangerousMinds
  • Love 9
10 hours ago, Magog said:

This disgusting creep would fit right in with the Kardashians. He looks very revolting, just like Kylie & that loser Tyga. Heck, I'm surprised that Kylie or Kris haven't yet considered him a role model. 

On the plus side for the Kardashians, he probably waived his fee and did it for a handjob from Kylie.

I'm following these people way longer than I like to admit and remember when Kylie was a child. I do not remember a lot of people (the whole world huh?) calling her ugly. I remember Khloe getting much more abuse being called fat and ugly.. Yeah her lips were thin but she went overboard. When she told Kim not that long ago on KUWTK "I always wanted to look like you" it was apparent that was her goal, not to simply have fuller lips.

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 6
44 minutes ago, sunsheyen said:

Kylie was not a cute child, IMO. I don't necessarily agree with all the work she's had done, but with all the eyes on them, I wouldn't want to be the 'ugly' "Kardashian" either.

Kim and Kourtney weren't exactly gorgeous way back. I think Kourtney had a moustache till Kris probably had it waxed when she hit her teens, Kim was cute but not beautiful. Khloe? Well.....  

• Love 1
5 hours ago, StinkyGreyCat said:

I'll just leave this here...

http://toofab.com/2016/12/07/keke-palmer-blames-society-for-kylie-jenners-transformation-the-whole-world-agreed-that-she-was-ugly/

I agree with Keke completely.  And, I will readily admit, if my lips were as thin as Kylie's were originally, I would have gotten mine augmented too.  Yeah, probably not as big, but, hey - it's her face.  Yeah, she was underage, but how many wealthy girls get nose jobs for their 16th birthday?  She is not the first to get plastic surgery underage.

Wow, first, I don't think she looked ugly at all, I think she looked like a cute girl, thin lips and all. Second, this article sounds like some kind of backhanded swipe at Kylie to me, I don't think it's really what it pretends to be. "Ohhhh, Kylie was so ugly, UGLY, people told her she was UGLY, look at how she looked back then, UGLY" I'm pretty sure she's just calling out Kylie as ugly, back then & now.   

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, GaT said:

Wow, first, I don't think she looked ugly at all, I think she looked like a cute girl, thin lips and all. Second, this article sounds like some kind of backhanded swipe at Kylie to me, I don't think it's really what it pretends to be. "Ohhhh, Kylie was so ugly, UGLY, people told her she was UGLY, look at how she looked back then, UGLY" I'm pretty sure she's just calling out Kylie as ugly, back then & now.   

I imagine it'd be hard for her to compete w/Kendall, or always hearing "your sisters are so beautiful!"

(said she who had always been told, "Your sister's gorgeous!  You don't look a thing alike!")

...no one asked, but I'm more understated yet probs not fug, and wouldn't get surgery!!!

• Love 1

Kylie was a normal teenage girl.  But normal does not fly in the Kardashian/Jenner household.  Somewhere along the line, Kylie started feeling bad about her looks, like most teen girls do.  What I hate is that Kris had to have signed for Kylie to start having plastic surgery, since she wasn't 18.  Kris just reinforced Kylie's feelings - basically telling her daughter that no, you're not good enough.  There was nothing wrong with Kylie at all.  She was just "plain" compared to her sisters.  The fact that she has surgically morphed into Kim - a.k.a. "The Golden Child," tells me that this is Kylie's way of getting her mother's attention.  Which she has done, in spades.  It's all twisted.

• Love 9

I don't think that picture was the most flattering of Kylie at that age, for one.  And I do think there's some validity in that article.  I don't condone anybody getting plastic surgery that young, whether it's boobs, nose or lips.  But there are several points missing in this whole argument - this takes any responsibility OFF of the Kardashians, Kris and Caitlyn, specifically, for how they raised Kylie, and Kris, even more so, in how she chose to shape the Kardashian brand.  

Kris and Caitlyn allowed Kylie to grow up surrounded by an emphasis not just on looks & money, but sex and power. Nowhere did we see the family place any value or emphasis on education, altruism, spirituality...anything.  It was 100% about sex sells, stupid sexed up antics sell, and as we sell that, we get money and this family gains more power in the entertainment industry.  I mean, didn't we see Kylie trying to pole dance on season 1?   With everybody laughing at how funny it was?  Didn't we see her upset that Kendall was getting so much attention for her modeling and everybody dismissed it ("you'll get your turn to be a supermodel too, honey!")?  Didn't we see her really struggling with school, and Kris basically just short cut the issue (sure, you can home school, but i'll resist it enough to make an storyline for an episode first!)?  There were plenty of signs along the way that Kylie was taking a wrong turn.  And that family ignored it.  And then the blame gets put on "society."  And yes, nobody should have mocked that child - EVER.  But Kris and Caitlyn, and even the older girls were no strangers to the industry.  They knew the dark side.  Yet they didn't do a damn thing to shield Kylie or perhaps guide her in a different direction until she was old enough and mature enough to make some of those choices.  

Society is going to change a lot more slowly than an individual, and yes, society should change (although I'm not sure it will), and that never should have happened to Kylie.  But hell, Kylie couldnt' even count on her own family.  So when people say "what happened to Kylie?" I don't think it's just about her looks.  That's too short-sighted.  It's about KYLIE.  The image she puts forth, the fact that she's basically been exploited and taken advantage of by an industry her mother created.  What happened to Kylie?  How did we go from this cute kid, who seemingly was smart and had a good head on her shoulders to...this???

Maybe if the girls hadn't installed a stripper pole in their mothers bedroom and laughed at their over-sexed lives.  Maybe if Kris hadn't tried to put a big red bow around Kylie and Kendall and try to package them as some modeling/superstar duo, when the reality was they were never going to fit the same mold.  Maybe if they hadn't dismissed her when she was feeling like the black sheep, maybe if they had kept her in school, maybe if they had focused her talents elsewhere, maybe if they had let her be a kid, we wouldn't all be sitting here saying "what happened to Kylie?"

Huh.  That was longer than I intended.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, Shangrilala said:

I don't think that picture was the most flattering of Kylie at that age, for one.  And I do think there's some validity in that article.  I don't condone anybody getting plastic surgery that young, whether it's boobs, nose or lips.  But there are several points missing in this whole argument - this takes any responsibility OFF of the Kardashians, Kris and Caitlyn, specifically, for how they raised Kylie, and Kris, even more so, in how she chose to shape the Kardashian brand.  

Kris and Caitlyn allowed Kylie to grow up surrounded by an emphasis not just on looks & money, but sex and power. Nowhere did we see the family place any value or emphasis on education, altruism, spirituality...anything.  It was 100% about sex sells, stupid sexed up antics sell, and as we sell that, we get money and this family gains more power in the entertainment industry.  I mean, didn't we see Kylie trying to pole dance on season 1?   With everybody laughing at how funny it was?  Didn't we see her upset that Kendall was getting so much attention for her modeling and everybody dismissed it ("you'll get your turn to be a supermodel too, honey!")?  Didn't we see her really struggling with school, and Kris basically just short cut the issue (sure, you can home school, but i'll resist it enough to make an storyline for an episode first!)?  There were plenty of signs along the way that Kylie was taking a wrong turn.  And that family ignored it.  And then the blame gets put on "society."  And yes, nobody should have mocked that child - EVER.  But Kris and Caitlyn, and even the older girls were no strangers to the industry.  They knew the dark side.  Yet they didn't do a damn thing to shield Kylie or perhaps guide her in a different direction until she was old enough and mature enough to make some of those choices.  

Society is going to change a lot more slowly than an individual, and yes, society should change (although I'm not sure it will), and that never should have happened to Kylie.  But hell, Kylie couldnt' even count on her own family.  So when people say "what happened to Kylie?" I don't think it's just about her looks.  That's too short-sighted.  It's about KYLIE.  The image she puts forth, the fact that she's basically been exploited and taken advantage of by an industry her mother created.  What happened to Kylie?  How did we go from this cute kid, who seemingly was smart and had a good head on her shoulders to...this???

Maybe if the girls hadn't installed a stripper pole in their mothers bedroom and laughed at their over-sexed lives.  Maybe if Kris hadn't tried to put a big red bow around Kylie and Kendall and try to package them as some modeling/superstar duo, when the reality was they were never going to fit the same mold.  Maybe if they hadn't dismissed her when she was feeling like the black sheep, maybe if they had kept her in school, maybe if they had focused her talents elsewhere, maybe if they had let her be a kid, we wouldn't all be sitting here saying "what happened to Kylie?"

Huh.  That was longer than I intended.

Maybe when Kris realized her daughters were struggling in school because the jobs she booked them for were interfering with their homework and that the "haters" on social media were undermining their self-worth, she should have taken a step back and re-evaluated  the continuation of the show with the younger girls on it. But Kris was too busy fulfilling her dream of being head of an empire. Nothing wrong with that in itself, but she was using her underage vulnerable children to live out that dream.  The obsession with looks and looking good that comes straight from Kris (and Caitlyn too).  Has there ever been one episode  in which Kris hasn't commented on her daughter's looks? Gorgeous, beautiful, fabulous! You look so thin! Oh my God !! That picture of you is gorgeous!! That dress, that blouse, your hair, etc. Every episode. Plus she discusses her own dis satisfaction with her looks and body (and that of their father and her "bad" plastic surgery) endlessly, why would Kylie think her own looks were satisfactory, and shouldn't be improved or embellished?

• Love 8
On 12/8/2016 at 10:34 AM, sunsheyen said:

Kylie was not a cute child, IMO. I don't necessarily agree with all the work she's had done, but with all the eyes on them, I wouldn't want to be the 'ugly' "Kardashian" either.

Is that really really where we are? That Kylie was an ugly child?  Seriously?  She was an adorable kid - there was nothing ugly about her.  

• Love 11
45 minutes ago, toolazy said:

Is that really really where we are? That Kylie was an ugly child?  Seriously?  She was an adorable kid - there was nothing ugly about her.  

I don't think she was cute at all. However, the reason I used the word ugly (and Kardashian since she isn't one) in quotation marks is because that's what she would have been in the public eye since they sell/place all their worth in looks. Physically she would not and did not measure up to sexpot Kim, model Kendall, hot mom Kourt, and newly slimmed down Khloe. She would have been the "ugly" one based on what they sell and their own plastic aesthetic.

Edited by sunsheyen
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, sunsheyen said:

I don't think she was cute at all. However, the reason I used the word ugly (and Kardashian since she isn't one) in quotation marks is because that's what she would have been in the public eye since they sell/place all their worth in looks. Physically she would not and did not measure up to sexpot Kim, model Kendall, hot mom Kourt, and newly slimmed down Khloe. She would have been the "ugly" one based on what they sell and their own plastic aesthetic.

In the picture below I see Kylie as a very cute, freckle-faced little girl with a happy, animated expression – so different from her current dead-eyed, vapid look. As a young teen, she never really gave herself a chance to develop a unique look based on her own features and slim figure, even if that included subtly (not grossly) adding more volume to her lips if that would have made her feel more confident. Instead, she was allowed and even encouraged to sexualize herself in Kim’s image because Kim is the only standard of beauty for that whole convoluted clan including Caitlyn, a real fan of Kim’s style.  It’s too bad that the family’s own preoccupation with beauty and sexiness as the only path to fame and fortune has ultimately hurt and warped some of their own kin, especially Kylie and Khloe. Neither of these young women was ever remotely “ugly” by normal standards but the public has had a field day harshly comparing them to their sisters because yes, they are out there like that for public consumption. The other picture below is of Khloe with the rest of her siblings, and to me, Khloe looks healthy and attractive, not “slimmed down”, blonde, or unnecessarily lugging around a huge distorted butt. Like so many other attributes, beauty and looks are subjective and in the eye of the (sometimes cruel) beholder. As an example, I personally do not consider Kourtney to be some sexy “hot mom”.  I do think she’s attractive, but no more so than Khloe and Kylie.

kylie and kendall.jpgKhloe and family.jpg

• Love 12

I take back what I said, I didn't think you could get more trashy than a Terry Richardson calendar but after seeing the promotional video that was played at the grand opening of Kylie's pop-up store yesterday..uggh. Shots of her pulling her pants down exposing her bare ass and a clip of her in bed with Tyga. So classy! 

• Love 4
On 12/10/2016 at 11:06 AM, Veronique Bette said:

Khloe and family.jpg

Is that Kim holding Kylie with Rob? If so, she's unrecognizable. Everyone else looks at least somewhat the same. If not for process of elimination I wouldn't have guessed it was Kim.

Edited by MargeGunderson
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

Is that Kim holding Kylie with Rob? If so, she's unrecognizable. Everyone else looks at least somewhat the same. If not for process of elimination I wouldn't have guessed it was Kim.

Me neither. Kim was an exotic beauty then. She's ruined her face; now she's just a generic plastic Hollywood celeb. Those types of surgically altered, Botox-ed faces are a dime a dozen.

• Love 4

Kylie was also confident when she was a kid.  Remember when Caitlyn suggested that Khloe lose weight before modeling for peta and Kylie jumping in and saying Khloe was perfectly beautiful the way she was?  Or when Kourtney was in labor and Kylie was in the hospital all excited to become an aunt?  she had sparkle when she was younger.  it's a shame it's faded so much...

• Love 4

All of the Kylie calendar photos have been leaked...and they're as trashy as you'd expect. You could just imagine Kris Jenner going "this is so amazing and beautiful. I'm so proud of how hard my little girl works #proudmama."

http://mobi.perezhilton.com/2016-12-11-kylie-jenner-2017-calendar-terry-richardson-leaked-photos-instagram-centerfold-skin-kuwtk#.WE397BomKEc

Edited by Procrastinate
3 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

Khloe looks like the adopted kid, she doesn't look like anyone else.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Procrastinate said:

All of the Kylie calendar photos have been leaked...and they're as trashy as you'd expect. You could just imagine Kris Jenner going "this is so amazing and beautiful. I'm so proud of how hard my little girl works #proudmama."

http://mobi.perezhilton.com/2016-12-11-kylie-jenner-2017-calendar-terry-richardson-leaked-photos-instagram-centerfold-skin-kuwtk#.WE397BomKEc

The sad thing is this is a girl who has actually found real success with her makeup line. Its not enough though I guess. All this calendar does is show that shes going to keep becoming as trashy as possible. Even sadder is these pics are all over Instagram and all these young girls who idolize her are screaming "so beautiful" and "goals!". I'd be nauseous if this is what my daughter strived to be.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Procrastinate said:

very little actual imagination is even necessary:

giphy.gif

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 4

Remember when Kylie went to Turks & Caicos for her birthday in August & stayed in that huge mansion? I was reading a story about Nicki Minaj renting the same place & read this:

since this is where Kylie had her 19th birthday party in August. She got the pad comp'd through Airbnb, but we're told Nicki threw down major stacks to stay there. 

Airbnb must be comping every one of these place we see the Ks staying in, how did Kris work this deal? I can maybe understand Airbnb wanting a little publicity from them staying in places, but what value do they get out of letting them stay free everywhere?.

On 12/11/2016 at 8:48 PM, Kokapetl said:

very little actual imagination is even necessary:

giphy.gif

Is it just me or does Kris look at least 20 years younger in this GIF? It was only back in 2007, all that plastic surgery is making her look older, not younger.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, GaT said:

Remember when Kylie went to Turks & Caicos for her birthday in August & stayed in that huge mansion? I was reading a story about Nicki Minaj renting the same place & read this:

Airbnb must be comping every one of these place we see the Ks staying in, how did Kris work this deal? I can maybe understand Airbnb wanting a little publicity from them staying in places, but what value do they get out of letting them stay free everywhere?.

Is it just me or does Kris look at least 20 years younger in this GIF? It was only back in 2007, all that plastic surgery is making her look older, not younger.

No, it's not just you. I agree that she's made herself look much older.

• Love 1

My god, that GIF is disturbing.  Look at Kris's expression.

A pimp and her goods.  That's seriously fucked up.  I actually feel kind of bad for Kim looking back on this GIF.  If you remember, she didn't want to do playboy.  Could we trace it all back to this moment?  

Edited by Shangrilala
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, GaT said:

9 years is a lot of years for a middle-aged woman. 

5 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

She was thrilled to do playboy, she just didn't want to come across as thirsty.  

Yeah for someone who had to be coaxed, she stripped down and spread um pretty quick.  Only person who would have had her clothes off faster (if she had been asked) is Kris. 

• Love 4
52 minutes ago, GaT said:

I think she had at least one boob job back at the time she started getting her lip fillers, when she was under 18. I wouldn't be surprised if she got some new, bigger implants, but she hasn't been out of sight long enough for the recovery period. She's been out and about, and has been doing photo shoots, like those sleazy calendar pictures.

Love the TMZ caption for the photo of three sets of headless boobs, below the article:  "Guess the Kardashian Kans."

4 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

I thought she did this quite a while ago?

In the picture from Halloween, they clearly look normal & that wasn't so long ago. If she did it, it has to be fairly recent.

Well I see someone has been very good this year.  Santa brought her a new ass!  

Seriously, that thing looks so fucking stupid. It looks like they did a mold of Kim's ass and attached a silicon model, like those drag queen boobs.   One thing Kylie had going for her was her lean, long figure.  

Whoever did the boobs is an artist. 

Edited by Mu Shu
  • Love 4

Ewwwwww. Kylie and Tyga released a video of them making out in the shower. I didn't watch it, but according to the descriptions online, it's pretty racy. They start out wearing white T-shirts which get soaked with water and show everything. Then they're both topless. It's not an amateur home Instagram video. They had a director and all, LOL. Is she really trying to work her way up (or down) to a hardcore porn film, like Kim's?

http://www.eonline.com/news/818061/kylie-jenner-and-tyga-aren-t-just-making-out-in-their-video-collaborations-anymore

Kylie Jenner and Tyga aren't just making out in their video collaborations any more

Kylie also calls this video her "gift for the world."   Uh... Kylie, can we return it?

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/watch-kylie-jenners-steamy-short-film-with-tyga-w457789

Kylie Jenner Gets Wet and Wild With Tyga In a Steamy Short Film She Calls Her ‘Gift For The World’

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Ugh. You know, for all the shit Kim gets I gotta say this twit right here is easily becoming my least favorite Kardashian. Her and that deadbeat boyfriend of hers are gross.

Kylie and Khloe are by far my least favorite. Kourtney and Kendall are so dumb and boring they don't even register with me, so ugh, I guess my most tolerable Kardashian would be Kim. My overall favorite family member is Scott.

• Love 3