Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E19: Boston Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

(edited)

So Lindsey put all of her energy into being messy instead of focusing on her marriage. This explains why Katina and Jasmina would rather be friends with Alyssa.  Spitting on someone is beyond disrespectful. Lindsey's lucky that Mark isn't the violent type. 

Olajuwon hush! You and Lindsey are basically the same person. Olajuwon should have been matched with Jasmina.  I would've enjoyed watching her putting him in his place. Jasmina is going to wake up one day and realize that she lost a good man. Because the dating pool right now is a cesspool.

ETA: Dr. Viviana came with receipts.

Edited by spunky
  • Love 11
(edited)

Who knew this show was on?  Not me.  I thought it was finished.  They never give up.

They never matched for love.  They matched for drama.  Now, they want Jasmina to go back with Michael.  Jas is a condescending bitch.  She speaks down to him like he is a child.  The guy couldn’t get a word in.  
Lindsey and Mark a lost cause .. Chris and Alyssa also.  She didn’t want to elaborate with the experts.  Noi is living apart from Steve.  What the hell?  The experts did not match well at all.

Edited by kristen111
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
(edited)

Cannot stand Alyssa. Cannot stand Lindsay. 

Also stop trying to make ACE happen Alyssa. It's not going to happen.

Lindsay - drop the fake southern belle accent. No one's buying it.

Edited by Elizzikra
  • Love 9
(edited)

Why don’t the other women call out that piece of shit Alyssa … everyone can see how horrible she was/is but everyone kissing her ass…Jasmina is pathetic too …she comes off like she’s better than everyone else and talks down to everyone but acts like she’s lil miss innocent … oh and Mark the shark … he’s a bitch.. those creepy big eyes but always looking for sympathy… he’s a 8 yr old trapped in a man’s body … Lindsey is cray cray but at least she’s authentic and not fake 

Edited by FrankieTankie
  • Love 8

Was it all about Republican vs Democrat?

I don't think it was that deep. I think it was all about Alyssa being a shallow mean girl and Chris not being conventionally handsome enough for her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15

Steve is the only one I actually like.

Glammed out Dr. Viv was shooting daggers at Alyssa. Loved it.     

Lindsey seems to have a delusional perception of herself.

I have no idea what Jasmina is trying to say. She just talks around her point instead of being direct. I guess it's too hard to say "He's too short for me!"  Caveat: I hope it was more than that, but I don't know because all I hear is blah blah blah.

• Love 8

Dr. Viv's face the entire time Alyssa and Chris were on stage was everything.  And Dr. Viv has receipts!  

Alyssa is so full of shit, not wanting to explain why the experts let her down, not wanting to explain what was wrong with Chris, not wanting to explain what her core values are.  Because all three are nonexistent.  She has no excuse other than she's a shallow mean girl who is all about appearances and who decided never to give Chris a chance based solely on his looks (of which there is nothing wrong).  

I wish Chris the best.  He truly does seem like a genuinely nice man.

• Love 23

Adding to my list of things that aren't going to happen - Michael and Jasmina. Stop trying to make it happen, experts. 

He does. I really liked him but we didn't see much of him and I always end up seeing at least one thing I don't like about everyone, even the people I end up liking overall. So I'm mindful that had Chris been on as much as everyone else, he probably would have said or done something to get my goat. 

But nothing that would have made him deserve Alyssa.

• Love 7
(edited)

Alyssa is only happy when she’s with the girls.  She probably has no friends at home.  

Yay .. Michael finally said Jasmina made him feel like he was one of her students the way she spoke to him.  That is her in a nutshell.  Everytime he had something to say, she shot him down like he was a little kid.  No respect.

Edited by kristen111
  • Love 11
(edited)
31 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I don't think it was that deep. I think it was all about Alyssa being a shallow mean girl and Chris not being conventionally handsome enough for her.

Oh definitely that was a big part of it. But why wouldn't she answer when one of the experts asked her what her values are? 

Alyssa will be shattered when she meets an actual cowboy and finds out that instead of being a millionaire Marlboro Man he's just a dude with chew-stained teeth and manure on his boots.

Edited by kikicat
a word
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Oh definitely that was a big part of it. But why wouldn't she answer when one of the experts asked her what her values are? 

Because then she would have to acknowledge that Chris did actually share some of her core values - and that, in fact, she doesn't know anything about him other than what he looks like because she decided from the minute she walked down the aisle that he wasn't for her. For example, she claims to have such a deep and abiding respect for first responders and was put off by a "Black Lives Matter" post he made. But as it happens, Chris's best friend is a cop. And one can both have deep abiding respect for first responders AND believe that Black Lives Matter. 

I really just wanted someone - anyone - to say to Alyssa that we all know that she didn't like the way Chris looked. Period. End of story. She knew before she said "I do" that she wasn't going to stay married to him. I would have more respect for her if she said "look, I just don't find you physically attractive and I don't think I ever will." But she didn't say that and she still can't. And she was absolutely awful to him. She is so convinced she is a good fucking person but she treated him horribly and she can't even admit it. 

• Love 16
12 minutes ago, FrankieTankie said:

Good Lord what is the love affair with Mark … he’s a weak man .. you know he’s fake when the camera is on and a d bag otherwise 

He survived Lindsay - he's not weak. 

He seems like a nice enough guy to me. He's not an alpha. He's not hard charging. But I think he's a nice enough guy. I don't love him. He'd drive me crazy if I were married to him. But he's a good guy for someone. 

I will also say that I don't think Lindsay is a bad person. I think that she has one or more diagnosable mental health conditions and she could really benefit from thorough diagnosis and solid treatment. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 7

Alyssa IS A GOOD PERSON, damnit. 🙄🙄🙄

She should have just come on out and said she thinks Chris is unattractive. That has to be it because she couldn’t provide any other reasons she was “mis-matched”. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, spunky said:

So Lindsey put all of her energy into being messy instead of focusing on her marriage. This explains why Katina and Jasmina would rather be friends with Alyssa.  Spitting on someone is beyond disrespectful. Lindsey's lucky that Mark isn't the violent type. 

Olajuwon hush! You and Lindsey are basically the same person. Olajuwon should have been matched with Jasmina.  I would've enjoyed watching her putting him in his place. Jasmina is going to wake up one day and realize that she lost a good man. Because the dating pool right now is a cesspool.

ETA: Dr. Viviana came with receipts.

Did I miss something?  When did Lindsey spit on Mark?  I haven’t a clue

• Love 1
1 hour ago, psychoticstate said:

When I compare the two of them pound for pound on visuals I don't see more than a one point difference. When you factor in personality and charm Chris kills it. Chris is fun, warm and sincere. If I was a woman and 25 years younger I'd go after him. 

• Like 1
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

I think it was a case of her standing too close to him, crazy talking, and a little drop of spit flew out and landed on him.  He makes it sound like she pulled back and hocked a loogie on him.  Hard to tell with those two though!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, kikicat said:

OH NO. I thought it was OVER. But now there's a Where Are They Now??!!!

Oh Good Lord.  Alyssa is back with the others also.  She’s like a boring relative that never leaves.  Get her off .. she’s not a good person.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
13 minutes ago, Real4real said:

I think it was a case of her standing too close to him, crazy talking, and a little drop of spit flew out and landed on him.  He makes it sound like she pulled back and hocked a loogie on him.  Hard to tell with those two though!

Oh, ok.  Thanks.

(edited)

Alyssa should not even be there. Why did they give so much screen time to someone who refused to follow through with the entire premise of the show? If some of the others have remained friends with her, that's their bad judgment. They want to make Lindsay the villain, clearly, but she's the only one telling the truth about Miss I'm A Good Person.

Seem like her nastiness to Chris and the show staff was skimmed over pretty quickly, too. WTF, show? 

Edited by bref
  • Like 2
  • Love 16
(edited)

Olajuwon giving advice about how to behave to Lindsay. Blind leading the blind.

Alyssa <sobbing>: I was assured that I wouldn’t be ganged up on if I agreed to be here.

Me: Call the wahhhhhmbulance..

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • LOL 6
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, FrankieTankie said:

oh and Mark the shark … he’s a bitch.. those creepy big eyes but always looking for sympathy… he’s a 8 yr old trapped in a man’s body

I'm not a Lindsay fan, but she said it best in a previous episode, "Mark being a only child explains a lot"

• Love 2

My biggest take away from this reunion: part 2, is,  that it's episode 19!! This season started in January, and is still on through most of May. These people were married for only 8 weeks. Too much filler added in- score keeping to see who's predictions were accurate, updates on past participants, showing all Lindsey's rants and....

Alyssa and Chris. Mostly Alyssa. More than we need of her Imo.

I'd say bring on the next season, but I'm not sure I can hang in that long again. 😞

• Love 7
28 minutes ago, GettingGray said:

I'm not a Lindsay fan, but she said it best in a previous episode, "Mark being a only child explains a lot"

It doesn't explain anything. I also don't know why people think being an only child defines anything about someone. 

Mark basically got put into a relationship with his mom. That's basically who he got set up with. I have no doubt that he went through some rough shit with his mom throughout his life. I'm sure there was plenty of good but still rough. That's why I think all of this triggers him. Its taking him back to a place he never wanted to be but I feel like he tried to hang on with Lyndsey because while bad, he was used to it.

We don't know everything these people went through in life. Everyone has struggles they need to work through. Him being sensitive doesn't make him any less of a man. And if he gave to Lyndsey just as bad as she does to him, he would be judged much much harshly. 

Knocking a man for being in touch with his feelings feels really dated in the year 2022.

• Like 1
  • Love 20
2 hours ago, Emma Snyder said:

Clearly not me, I totally forgot to create a topic 😂

Confusing after all of talking about why there was a need for a part 2, as well as, the previews for this episode and the fact that last week's episode was always labeled part 1.

Some of it dragged but I'm still glad we got a part 2. I was going to be pissed if the show never acknowledged the drunken rant by Lyndsey.

It's so weird having so many call Lyndsey a liar. Like, is she really lying this much?

I think there is truth in the stuff she says but she throws her little spice in the mix to make herself look better.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, kristen111 said:

During their segment with Kevin,  Mark said Lindsey spat on him during one of their arguments. When all of the couples got together at the end Olajuwon encouraged her to apologize.

• Love 1
(edited)
22 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I wonder if they would've slapped a cowboy hat & boots on him, what her excuse would've been then. 🤔😂

Edited by Lindz
  • LOL 3
14 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

Alyssa is so full of shit, not wanting to explain why the experts let her down, not wanting to explain what was wrong with Chris, not wanting to explain what her core values are.  Because all three are nonexistent. 

YUP! Cue the, "I feel attacked," diversion! Cue the, "I'm a good person," tears! PC was right to ask. She should have to explain what she means. & if they were attacking her, they'd say they didn't get who they wanted either, she failed them, and she's a horrible person. ALL TRUE!! 😂😂

• Love 7
(edited)

And we're still not done yet! Next week we see the Where are they Now? episode, because we can't be away from these people for a week. It did look a little interesting that they showed was it Chris with Olivia? And also, Ryan with Alyssa, but I hope they just met and then went their separate ways. If it is possible, Alyssa looked even worse last night than she did during the show. She is NOT attractive, and she is NOT a good person. Still dabbing away at non-existent tears. What a loser.

Kevin F couldn't have been any farther up O's ass if he tried. And, no, I don't believe his changed man story for a second. I am still not feeling the love from Katina, either. She is pretty well resigned to let him do all the talking.

It was interesting that they all told Lindsey to apologize and she just couldn't do it.  I would be fine if I NEVER see her again. 

I am so glad that Michael graduated from kindergarten. Jasmeana is horrible. I feel so sorry for the little kids in her class. She has zero warmth at all. I think he will be fine with a caring person (and after he gets rid of that beard).

Noi is still pretty stupid and unable to form a coherent thought. She got much better than she deserved.

Watching the experts glare at Alyssa was fun. And I think Pastor Cal even did a few eye rolls. But, that gave us less time with Chris, who I think is a good guy. Of course Alyssa couldn't talk about how their values were different. She never got past his face and didn't even attempt to have a real conversation with him. And, she doesn't know what her values are, either. Just that she is a good person, so she must have good values.

I will try to attempt to watch the show next week. Then, I hope we get a break before San Diego. I will skip all the pre-wedding matching shows and may tune in when the weddings start.

See anyone next week???

Edited by Retired at last
  • Love 7
(edited)

Why wasn't Alyssa sitting in the (single) seat, like Chris??? 🤔 Jas should've been sitting where Lindsey was. That was a horrible angle of her dress! I can't wait to never see that spot on her left eye again! 😅

Edited by Lindz
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, bref said:

Alyssa should not even be there. Why did they give so much screen time to someone who refused to follow through with the entire premise of the show? If some of the others have remained friends with her, that's their bad judgment. They want to make Lindsay the villain, clearly, but she's the only one telling the truth about Miss I'm A Good Person.

Seem like her nastiness to Chris and the show staff was skimmed over pretty quickly, too. WTF, show? 

As far as I’m concerned, Alyssa does not belong on the show anymore.  She was done on Day one, and spoke disrespectful towards Chris.  She didn’t even try with him, and spoke badly about him on camera.  Now, she wants the rewards by staying on the show?  Just NO.  She doesn’t deserve to reap the awards of staying.  She is a liar.  Throw her off.

• Like 1
  • Love 20
6 minutes ago, Lindz said:

Why wasn't Alyssa sitting in the (single) seat, like Chris??? 🤔 Has should've been sitting where Lindsey was. That was a horrible angle of the dress! I can't wait to never see that spot on her left eye again! 😅

what spot?

• Love 2