Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E08: Hello, Losers

Aulty
  • Start Topic

Arriving back home as a traitor, Carolyn has a limited amount of time to use the information she has to her advantage. Eve tracks Villanelle down and persuades her to pool resources and have one last stab at the Twelve.

Available Sunday, April 10th at midnight Pacific/3am Eastern on AMC+.

• Love 1
(edited)

Pam got a happy ending  because she decided to walk away at the right moment. V could've had that too.

The under water montage was to a pretty poor standard and quite utopian considering the water quality of the Thames.

Carolyn, I assume, let V+E do the dirty work and then had V shot to get back into MI6? V carving her way through a whole room of apex assassins and walking out without a scratch?? I know V wanted Eve to distract the wedding party, but little Ms. 'I am gonna get the Twelve' dancing happily while her partner does the dirty work downstairs was a bit much.

It really wasn't the final season this show deserved imho.

Edited by Aulty
  • Love 18

I enjoyed this episode up until the last few minutes -- I've always been a casual "Villaneve" shipper and was never invested in the idea of them being "endgame" as I didn't think they could sustain a relationship long-term, but it was fun getting one episode of Murder Girlfriends Road Trip. Of course the writers ultimately went with "artsy" and expected over doing the unexpected, though. I'm glad it's over. I won't be watching any spinoffs.

• Love 14
On 4/10/2022 at 10:18 AM, Cranberry said:

I enjoyed this episode up until the last few minutes -- I've always been a casual "Villaneve" shipper and was never invested in the idea of them being "endgame" as I didn't think they could sustain a relationship long-term,  ...

Me neither tbh, and I was quite surprised when I stumbled over this on Twitter:

• Useful 7
  • Love 1

Yeah, I saw a post on Tumblr that said, "am i gonna read the killing eve books now because ohmygod a straight man writing wlw gave us an ending that the writers of that damn show couldn't give? yes, yes i am"

Personally, I don't count this as a "bury your gays" situation because I don't think it fits the definition, but it's just so... boring. It's so expected. We all knew from the first season that the show would end with one or both of the leads dying. And like this Tumblr poster pointed out, the writers this season haven't done enough buildup to make a major death meaningful, and have in fact been writing contrary to the "one or both of them needs to die" idea. It's just lazy and boring and easy and smacks of "this is what we planned from the beginning, so we had to do it."

I thought season one was fantastic, but since then, every season's showrunner just attempted to follow the same formula -- keep Eve and Villanelle mostly apart until the end, when something explosive happens -- hoping to strike gold like PWB did, and they just couldn't pull it off.

• Love 14

Well I kinda skipped this season.   Had other things going on and kept putting off watching.    I kinda hate the idea of either of them dying but if they either died together or lived together that would have been a workable ending for me.   Having one die and the other live is just the saddest ending possible.  

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • Love 7

Well, it seems that this "ending" is right there with How I Met Your Mother ended. Vastly unpopular and stupid. I loved the revised  ending that fans made of that finale, hopefully someone does the same with this one.  I didn't know that there were books and they both lived in the books. And they changed that?? To that tired old expected not a twist ending??? I was not surprised they killed one of them, it is what I was afraid of, the surprise was finding out in this thread there were books and they had a happy ending. {Yay for that!! } And the dumb writers changed it.

I always look for spoilers ever since many years ago a show ended so horribly for me and upset me so  much that from then on I decided  to never let myself experience that again. I decide based on spoilers whether to watch a movie or a show, or know when to stop watching if I decide to watch. So I will watch up to the hug, and turn off.

• Love 3

I didn’t think the ending was going to be tonight. I thought it would be tomorrow night. Color me underwhelmed and disappointed. 
The first season was awesome then it just died a slow death. Villanelle would call it a slow blood letting. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
Didn’t not did. Big difference.
  • Love 9

I saw someone suggest that Carolyn's "I owe you a dare" to Villanelle was some kind of code that they should fake her death, and although I truly don't think that's what the writers were going for, I'm going to choose to believe it anyway. In the final book,

Spoiler

Eve watched in horror as Oksana was shot and killed in cold blood, but her death was actually faked. Oksana later surprised Eve and they ended the series living a normal life together in St. Petersburg.

• Useful 7
  • Love 1

I also truly feel like the showrunner didn't understand the characters, which I guess can happen when the showrunner changes every season. This TVLine interview is just... so far off from how the audience is interpreting everything.

TVLINE | We don’t get to see what happens to Eve. The last thing we see of her is her thrashing in the water and screaming. Did you talk about where she might go from here, or did you always want to leave it unresolved?
We spoke about it loads, but we spoke about very particularly the nature of that scream and the nature of her emerging from the water. I had lots of discussions with Sandra [Oh] about that moment, and also with Stella [Corradi], the director. Because for me, it felt really important that that scream be a scream of survival. It’s like, there’s a triumph in that scream. It’s like, “I survived. I’ve got new life. I’m going to go on, and I’m going to live, and I’m going to live well,” rather than a scream of loss or grief or anger. And I think it’s all of those things as well. But I hope the defining feeling that people have when they’re watching her scream like that is that it’s a kind of release of everything that’s come before and a welcoming in of the next stage of her life.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Please remind me who the four showrunners were, and which year each was responsible for. 

Then a quick trip to IMDB to see what they've done that I liked, etc. 

Thanks to the mention of the books. Our library has the first two (both as paper books and ebooks) and I'm the only person who seems to want both. 

I found the scenes with Villanelle and the Kristen Johnston look-alike to be eminently fast-forwardable, leading me to the excruciating ending quicker.

Jesus, this final season was awful.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

Another mind-boggling interview with Elle.

“I think the reason we ended up killing Villanelle was because we wanted to give Eve new life,” Neal explains. “For Eve, the moment where she burst out of the water was always something we had right from the very early iterations of the ending. We were really into Villanelle dying kind of to save Eve. And I think there’s a remnant of that still in the final version. That felt really poignant to us and it spoke to how far Villanelle has come on her journey, that she can do this final act and it’s for someone and it’s kind of a selfless act. So it isn’t so much an ending for her, but a kind of transcendence. In my head, that’s not a death of Villanelle. That’s the elevation of Villanelle to another realm. We talked a lot about like her being too big for this world, like the world not being able to contain Villanelle. We wanted to inject that spirit into that moment, as well.”

“I hope that when ‘The End’ comes up [viewers] think that Eve is going to go on and have this amazing life,” Neal says. “She’s escaped. Carolyn thinks she’s dead. She can have the life that she chooses to live now. In my head, she’s going to take everything that Villanelle has given her into this new version of her life. And Villanelle will live on in Eve.”

---

This one with Decider is just as bad.

One of the things that really stuck with me was the montage of Villanelle killing the Twelve, while Eve is dancing at the wedding. My take was that this was doubling down on that the show, it’s about the two of them… Not even showing the faces of the Twelve means it doesn’t matter who they are, but what they meant. Is that sort of on the right track?

Yep, definitely, 100%. That’s actually one of my favorite moments in the episode, that cutting between Eve and Villanelle. It feels like a moment where both of them are at their happiest. Eve has rediscovered life in that moment, and she’s amongst human beings, people like her, and she’s remembering what the world has to offer, what the normal world has to offer. And then Villanelle is in the place where she feels happiest, which is blood-soaked, steeped in killing. It feels like a really triumphant moment for both of them, and I love the juxtaposition between Eve dancing and Villanelle killing.

---

Did we watch the same show? Was this show not about the old, "normal" Eve dying?

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, Cranberry said:

“I hope that when ‘The End’ comes up [viewers] think that Eve is going to go on and have this amazing life,” Neal says. “She’s escaped. Carolyn thinks she’s dead. She can have the life that she chooses to live now. In my head, she’s going to take everything that Villanelle has given her into this new version of her life. And Villanelle will live on in Eve.”

If that's really what they were going for, they completely missed the mark. I also don't think this fits into the Bury Your Gays trope, this genre of spy/assassin really takes it out of that realm. I mean, technically it does fit it some, but this is a spy show. And we've seen Villanelle have sex with multiple women. It's just a really shitty ending because they thought they were being edgy. Being edgy would have been Eve killing Villanelle so that she could go back to her old life- that she was the one working with Carolyn and had orchestrated the death of the 12 through V. Or even Villanelle killing Eve because she was a "rot" (like Gunn said) that was making it impossible for Villanelle to get out from under the 12 since Eve kept coming back for her help to get the 12.

All in all, it was a very lame ending, it was telegraphed the whole way through. It might have been okay if V had died killing the 12 WITH Eve, like she jumped in the way to protect her as Eve was killing someone else. Then Eve carries her out to the deck, and then Carolyn's snipers kill Eve. idk, there's a lot of things that are more creative than what we got. 

I say we all start reading the books lol.

• Love 5

In today's world, is it possible for Eve to assume another identity, and disappear to live her own life?   

Spoiler

I don't think so, and I think Carolyn is too smart to believe that Eve was killed too.     Carolyn giving Villanelle up to MI-6 after killing the 12 was her way back, and I bet Carolyn wouldn't figure Eve was dead and never found.     I think I'll just go with the ending spoiler for the books.   However, I'm not having them live in Russia, but maybe Paris, or Barcelona, in some fabulous apartment. 

I don't think Carolyn was part of the current Twelve.     I don't think V. or Konstantin killed Kenny, because Kenny wouldn't have gone to the roof with any of them.   However, I think it was Hugo (?) the one who was talking to Carolyn in the last part after she came back to England.  I know they showed Carolyn talking on the walkie talkie at the end, but I don't think it was to Hugo.   I think Hugo (if that's his name) was one of the Twelve, and would have been at the meeting also.   

I think part of Konstantin's letter told Carolyn who killed Kenny, and that was part of her ratting out the 12 meeting and Villanelle to MI-6, and so now Carolyn is back in MI-6.   

I think the meeting on the boat was the Twelve summit meeting, probably about replacing so many of the members they lost to Helene, and other killings, like the man in Cuba, that's why there weren't many more people in the meeting room.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5

OK, I realize that half the time I'm watching tv I'm not paying 100% attention.  But that's what rewind is for.  So maybe I missed a few things along the way, but I have never been so confused by a show I've already watched several seasons of.  Questions:

1. Is Carolyn part of the 12 or not?  We saw her hanging with the group at their inception.  She even came up with the name.  The first 2 seasons really alluded to her being part of The 12.  But she wanted to kill them.  So is/was she part of The 12 or not?

2.  Same question as above for Konstantin.

3.  Why does Carolyn want to kill The 12?   Seriously, I never understood this.  Is it because they killed Kenny?  (Sorry, can't type that without thinking of SouthPark and giggling.)  That didn't seem to be her motivation, and she seemed to admit this episode that she knew who did it. 

4.  Same question for Eve.  Again, I never understood what her motivation was for wanting to take down The 12.  Because of this, I never understood the motivation for her turning into somewhat of a sociopath.  I can buy Eve killing for self preservation, like with the blonde on the island.  But just shooting that guy in the cabin with Carolyn - what was that all about? 

5.  Were The 12 all really on the same boat at the same time?  Haven't we been told for 4 seasons that they are always compartmentalized, so the worst you could do was chop off a limb but the rest would survive?  Carolyn even said something this season about how if you kill one they would just be replaced.

And now, for some purely rhetorical questions:

What was the point of Pam?

What was the point of the blonde assassin with her own island?

Would Eve really forget all the people Villnelle killed, all the hurt and pain she caused, not just to Eve, but to just about everyone she loved, just to go run off into the sunset with her?  I don't buy it, never did.  That just seems to be so wholly against the Eve that was introduced to us in Season 1, and I don't believe people change so easily at their core.  Since people have already said that's what happened in the books, I'm hoping the books at least gave a better motivation/justification for Eve's change.

Why wouldn't Kidney Couple call the police and have them track down their RV?  Was I the only one who expected Villanelle and Eve to pull a Thelma & Louise in the RV, and just drive over a cliff?

Final Thoughts:

Holy crap on a cracker.  This season just sucked.  It was like watching a whole different show.  Most of us knew that it would be hard to match Season 1, but damn, it's like they weren't even trying. 

• Love 23

Pure sepculation:

2 hours ago, chaifan said:

1. Is Carolyn part of the 12 or not?  We saw her hanging with the group at their inception.  She even came up with the name.  The first 2 seasons really alluded to her being part of The 12.  But she wanted to kill them.  So is/was she part of The 12 or not?

2.  Same question as above for Konstantin.

Neither knew which location that barn swallow postcard was hinting at. Was Carolyn's sudden realisation that it was a pub in England rather than a hotel in Austria ever explained? That pub didn't seem that special.

What was the point of Pam?

I think Pam was there to illustrate how Vilanelle was brought in and trained. That she might have had several chances to say No and walk away from it all. Instead she always let herself get sucked back into it.
I did come around on Pam and quite liked her in the last few episodes.

What was the point of the blonde assassin with her own island?

Yeah, I don't get that one because its just the Highland version of when Vilanelle was living in that villa in Spain or Italy.
If you factor in all the travel to remote locations this season must've covered a couple of years.

Why wouldn't Kidney Couple call the police and have them track down their RV?  Was I the only one who expected Villanelle and Eve to pull a Thelma & Louise in the RV, and just drive over a cliff?

How did Eve get to that island? Wouldn't she have a (hire) car parked somewhere close to the shore?
Apart from the tarot reading (V happy for the rest of her live, E having to deal with a death for the rest of her life), the kidney couple were a bit pointless.

3 hours ago, Cranberry said:

Good grief, that woman has severe Michael Patrick King syndrome.

• Love 4

I thought the last season was ok. Certainly not as good as the first two, but I liked it enough to keep watching. Wish they hadn't killed off Villanelle and Konstantin.

Oh well. It was a fun ride overall and I will miss the show. Will definitely watch Carolyn's spin-off if it ever ends up happening.

• Love 4
49 minutes ago, Bluerinse666 said:

What was in the letter Pam gave to Carolyn from K?

When we didn't see/hear it when she first read it, I expected it to come back up later, and then I completely forgot about it until now...

I met a few people who hated the ending of “The Americans” but they understood what the show-runners were trying to say and do.   The problem with Killing Eve is that the showrunner has to explain the ending because it goes against everything the show has been saying since the pilot.    When a showrunner has to explain themselves and why they took a path that is so…confounding then the finale is a fail even if it beautiful and artsy.    

• Useful 1
  • Love 14

...um ....er ....uh..

The showrunner seems to be suggesting that I should be thrilled that Eve is finally free from V and can now have an amazing new life. All I saw all season was Eve chasing after V, sending mixed signals, finally embracing her feelings for her, but still choosing to do her suicidal "kill the 12" mission for whatever reason (but have V do the heavy lifting there, while she had fun). 

Ugh. Honestly, I thought they all deserved to die. 

• Love 12

Realistically, MI6 would have locked up or kill Villanelle in the first season.  They’d have referred her to law enforcement agencies or as a last resort, had an assassin of take her out.

How would they justify letting her go around for years killing once her identity was known?  For her to find the Twelve?

She was leaving corpses everywhere, apprehended this season, then just allowed to walk?  BTW Pam as a novice is leaving forensic evidence, never in danger of being apprehended.

Show isn’t a procedural but come on, it’s just the outfits?  

Eve isn’t too broken up about Helene dying but she doesn’t even care about he little girl?

She has that hallucination about all those people close to her who’ve died, mentions Bill, one of Villainelle’s kills, then goes on to dancing at the wedding of some strangers.

Was there ever more to the show than the clothes?

• Love 6

I'm disappointed.

They seem to have just twirled us around and around in circles all season, not really giving us any indication of what was going on and introducing characters so late in the game that have no payoff.

A lot of time was spent on Carolyn trying to figure out who killed Kenny.  And then they don't even tell us?

Sandra Oh and Jodie Comer are very talented and deep down, I have to think they are disappointed on how this all ended.  They deserved better than this.

Edited by aemom
Typo
  • Love 16
15 minutes ago, aghst said:

She has that hallucination about all those people close to her who’ve died, mentions Bill, one of Villainelle’s kills, then goes on to dancing at the wedding of some strangers.

I'm finally happy that Bill's killer has been brought to justice, even if his colleague and friend Eve couldn't provide it.  I would've been okay with Eve dying also.  Bill, Nico and company appearing in the karaoke scene was awesome, although I was hoping to see Kenny. The only characters I wanted to survive and see more of were Carolyn and Constantine, alas.

Edited by sugarbaker design
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Cranberry said:

Another mind-boggling interview with Elle.

OMG, that explains why this final season was horrible! The showrunner had no clue what she was doing. 

This whole story made NO sense. I never really cared about Carolyn travelling around the globe cause we never got a clue what and why she was doing. At the end what I got is that she just wanted to go back to MI6 and offered the 12's and  V's life as a bribe. I think.
I am not sure. Whatever Carolyn did, it wasn't enough of a reason to spend so much time with her.
Btw, If MI6 wanted V dead they had plenty of chances to do it. Also it was proved it wasn't that hard to kill the 12. One by one or all together.
I mean if Eve managed to find them I doubt MI6 or CIA or whatever agency would had a problem doing it as well.

And the use of music was SO ANNOYING.. 

The only thing that I liked where the few scenes with V and E bonding at the final episode. I wasn't a shipper, but at the end it was quite nice.

Actually this final episode could have been the whole fracking season. They should had made a 2h TV movie and done with it.

This is the worst last season of every series I have watched. And I have watched A LOT of series in a span of 30+ years.
I am not even frustrated, I feel more like being puzzled. Ok, maybe mildly frustrated for spending 8 hours watching this mess...but just mildly.

Edited by Zaffy
  • Love 13
28 minutes ago, Zaffy said:

And the use of music was SO ANNOYING.. 

Preach sister!  I kept fast forwarding through all of the music interludes, I didn't care if I lost a little dialogue. 

• Love 5
57 minutes ago, aemom said:

Sandra Oh and Jodie Comer are very talented and deep down, I have to think they are disappointed on how this all ended.  They deserved better than this.

I get the impression Jodie Comer isn't happy, although she's too professional to say anything outright. She said this in the New York Times:

Capture2.PNG.5a8586b6defd9b943d04885598ecff24.PNG

She's previously said that Villanelle means a lot to her, so I expect she didn't want her to die.

Amusingly, she's already signed on to another sapphic project featuring an explosive relationship (she's playing the titular role of the patient). Maybe this one will go more to her liking, as she's an exec producer as well.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
35 minutes ago, NaughtyKitty said:

Another random question... why were Eve and Villanelle coming out of the bushes adjusting their pants?  Were they having sex? Peeing?  Why couldn't they have done these things in the RV? It was right there.

They were peeing.  It's very possible that the RV didn't have a toilet.  Some units do, and some do not.

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, NaughtyKitty said:

Another random question... why were Eve and Villanelle coming out of the bushes adjusting their pants?  Were they having sex? Peeing?  Why couldn't they have done these things in the RV? It was right there.

They were peeing, I guess the camper didn't have a toilet.   

On poor Kenny, I bet Konstantin's letter told Carolyn who did it, it was one of the remaining members of the 12 (remember that a lot of them were tortured to death by Helene, including the one in Cuba Villanelle finished off), and letting V. kiil them was part of Carolyn's revenge.    I still think Carolyns boss that met her at the airport killed Kenny, and was part of the 12, but that's just my guess and I have no evidence to back that up. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I thought Eve's "you already know who killed Kenny" thing was referencing Konstantin... I don't know if we were meant to believe that Konstantin scared Kenny and make him accidentally fall off the roof like he claimed in the season three finale, or if we're meant to believe Konstantin deliberately killed him, but... we already knew it was Konstantin, didn't we? He was caught on camera right before Kenny died, Carolyn confronted him over it, he admitted to being on the roof when Kenny fell... 

• Useful 4
  • Love 2

I could barely make it through this 2 hour episode but I willed myself to do so that I would have closure about watching the entirety of a show.  However, I have no satisfaction in finishing the show as so much of this last season seems incomprehensible and senseless to me.  Introduce tons of new characters for no reason?  Why?  Introduce so many plotlines that seem incomprehensible and senseless for no reason?  Why?  

This season kind of made me forget why I liked the series so much in the beginning.  And, to top it all off, I am going to imagine that Eve drowned on her way to shore just so I don't have to worry about the producers trying to wrangle another season out of her (disappointing) story.

• Love 10
30 minutes ago, aemom said:

They were peeing.  It's very possible that the RV didn't have a toilet.  Some units do, and some do not.

Earlier in the episode, V had made a comment about the other couple, that they share kidneys but still  peeing separately, indicating that they don't really love each other or are not intimate enough? something like that.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

I'm finally happy that Bill's killer has been brought to justice, even if his colleague and friend Eve couldn't provide it.  I would've been okay with Eve dying also.  Bill, Nico and company appearing in the karaoke scene was awesome, although I was hoping to see Kenny. The only characters I wanted to survive and see more of were Carolyn and Constantine, alas.

Is it bad that the only one I recognized in that scene was Nico, and it was only after the second time they showed him that I realized who it was?

I barely remember the others at this point; forgot all about Bill until Eve reminded V that she killed him in the nightclub.

Edited by ams1001
  • Love 1

I'll sit alone at my table for one. I enjoyed it. Was it the most emotionally satisfying ending for me? No, but at this point I don't know what would be. 

I like Laura Neal as a writer (she wrote pretty much the only episodes I liked in season 3), but I am amazed that they entrusted the final season of a once-beloved show to a first timer. According to IMDB, this is her first producing credit. 

I also wonder how things would have turned out differently without the pandemic break and the announcement that the show was ending. I remember back in May or June of 2020, the writers' room celebrated having finished the scripts for season 4 on social media (which is when the controversy over the lack of diversity in the writers room' blew up.) I'm wondering how drastically they had to change storylines/scripts once they received word that it was ending. 

Jodie and Sandra's chemistry is just dynamite. I could watch a whole series of the 2 of them driving around Europe in a camper van killing people. With breaks for peeing and kissing. 

I'm sure the 17 year old nut jobs are Twitter and Tumblr are wailing that we never got a full-frontal nudity/bordering on porn sex scene but this show was never going to do that. Go read fanfiction. P.S. They totally banged in the camper van after their makeout session. 

I full on cackled when they showed Eve hanging on the tree for dear life and their reactions to Gunn as they fled in the boat. Also thought Gunn's "She's mine!" was a nice flashback to the season 2 finale. 

Pam never would have been a good assasin because she had something that Villanelle and Gunn lacked - a conscience. 

I am curious as to how Carolyn knew where the meeting was taking place? She was convinced it was a hotel, then it was in a pub, how did she learn it was on the boat? All of her contacts within the 12 were seemingly dead? Did Vlad get it out of Mr. Bird Hunter? Who knows. I'm not ENTIRELY sure why Carolyn seemed so desperate to get back into MI-6, but...

I appreciated the romanticism of the final scenes even if I thought the symbolism was a bit heavy-handed (Eve's declaration about relationships, the bloody angel wings, the raising of Tower Bridge) but overall I'm pretty satisfied. 

Again, I'll be over here at a corner table by myself. 

Edited by MicheleinPhilly
I wrote a damn novel and left out a word in my final sentence. Even I was exhausted reading that.
  • Love 7

"I've 22 hours, and I'd like to take the Twelve down before suppertime." "I look exceptional in linen. Truly." God, I love Carolyn.

17 hours ago, ams1001 said:

At least I learned what a bothy is, I guess...

I had a cashmere blanket called a bothy throw, and that's the only reason I know what a bothy is.

4 hours ago, aghst said:

had an assassin of take her out

By a creature in beige no doubt. Heh.

1 hour ago, MicheleinPhilly said:

I full on cackled when they showed Eve hanging on the tree for dear life and their reactions to Gunn as they fled in the boat.

Eve flipping her the bird was hilarious.

I didn't find this satisfying in any way, yet I enjoyed it. I think the actors transcended the nonsense.

I wonder how much involvement Phoebe Waller-Bridge had in subsequent seasons beyond choosing the new show runners.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, MicheleinPhilly said:

I'm sure the 17 year old nut jobs are Twitter and Tumblr are wailing that we never got a full-frontal nudity/bordering on porn sex scene but this show was never going to do that. Go read fanfiction. P.S. They totally banged in the camper van after their makeout session. 

No, people online are just upset that they killed Villanelle, after letting her be happy with Eve for all of five minutes, and I totally agree with them.  I'm on their side.

I've never liked Carolyn nor the actor playing her.  I liked the actor playing the young version of her but I've never liked Carolyn so I've lost nothing and I would never watch a Carolyn spinoff.  I'm only interested in Villanelle and Eve.

I thought that the sequence of going back between Eve dancing on the boat and Villanelle killing the 12 was done fantastically.  Then it was all kind of ruined by the ending.  Sigh.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 8