Type keyword(s) to search

S26.E12: After the Final Rose

• Start Topic

Just now, TheFinalRose said:

Worst. Ending. Ever. 

Well, Jake and his anger issues toward tacky ol' Vesuvius or whatever her name was is always going to be the worst, but this is close.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7

honestly.... well.  if she's happy, i guess.  again I have to say she's a better person than me. because I wouldn't be able to get oer that argument in iceland, being told "i was love "most"" and seeing how he treated other people as a backup. 

• Love 8
Just now, EllenB said:

Well, Jake and his anger issues toward tacky ol' Vesuvius or whatever her name was is always going to be the worst, but this is close.

Jake and Vienna at least got to the Final Rose Ceremony with a veneer of affection/love. Their breakup, and I agree with you that it was AWESOME TV, still came months after the season was over.  

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Daisy said:

honestly.... well.  if she's happy, i guess.  again I have to say she's a better person than me. because I wouldn't be able to get oer that argument in iceland, being told "i was love "most"" and seeing how he treated other people as a backup. 

That's not a better person for you.  You have more respect for yourself.

• Love 7

This does not make any sense.
Despite all the "likes" Susie managed to clearly spell out why she felt she was treated so badly and how he was not her person...and now she's back? And here I thought she was a nice person for managing to be kind when making her case.

So now I find myself turning cynical and thinking Susie wants something out of this. Could it be the chance to establish an influencer brand or has Clay-Man been offered a spot on Dancing with the Stars which would put Susie on camera in the audience?

Edited by Melonie77
  • Love 9
Just now, Amy Beth said:

I repeat, did Susie watch the show back?

he either spilled all the tea. or she doens't care because technically she "wins". she got a lot of sympathy and she still gets the guy, so win win for her. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Gawd, I hate this show. I bet that was a fake rejection in Iceland.

Good point. I hate this show too but I can see the Iceland rejection being scripted and this whole thing a set up to make it The Most Shocking Finale EVER. 

Yeah ... fake. But pay attention, everyone will be talking about it and these two will make ALL the talk-show rounds now. It's a win-win for them AND the franchise. And Neil Lane. Now Clayun's dead-eyed responses to everyone makes sense, he's just a crap actor.

• Love 7

Susie: You treated two other girls like shit for me…that’s love.

At least two losers are taken for a bit to spare others in their orbit. 

Edited by pennben
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

Yes, Team Sayton is the perfect couple name for this match made in hell.

This has to be their couple name. At least until next week, when we get the US Magazine exclusive on how, despite fighting for their relationship, it's over.  

I think ABC really thought that they owed Clay-en some redemptive arc, and they paid Susie to do this.  She agreed, but drew the line at the fake engagement. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

He didn’t quit his job for her. With the way the show portrayed him, I am sure he was asked to leave.  He was in sales.  Who would want to deal with him?

As for him moving, or pretending to move, like I said, Susie now has the upper hand. If he wants her to help rehab his image, he is going to have to make sacrifices. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, EllenB said:

I guess Gabby and Rachel won't be bridesmaids if these idiots get hitched.

Weirdly, both Gabby and Susie say they are best friends and that the other would definitely be a bridesmaid in their future weddings! Becca Kufrin asked them on her podcast. This show truly is strange...

• Love 1

A season of two leads competing for the same guys - what could go wrong? Oh I can already foresee the shit show. Let's enjoy all this "girl power", "we love each other so much" right now. 

Because no one really expects that the producers aren't going to find a way to turn this into a them pitted against each other shit show, right?

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 9

I knew he was going to say both. Thank goodness they’re not voting one out night 1 like they did with Kaitlyn. It’ll be a buddy show like this season’s Joe Millionaire.

• Love 10

So that's why Gabby's and Rachel's parents are sitting next to each other.

And the last announcement: Grandpa is going to be the first senior Bachelor!

Susie got the bad bargain out of all this.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3