Type keyword(s) to search

S26.E12: After the Final Rose

• Start Topic

Clayton faces the three women he fell in love with; Jesse Palmer guides emotional conversations throughout the evening as the bombshell conclusion to Clayton's season plays out.

Airs Tuesday, March 15 at 8:00PM EST

image.png.7c72532fdc3723edc70bbe3e0dc799da.png

• Love 5

LOL the audience reactions. just "honey chile, don't you do it!" 

Clayton, if she was one in a life time girl, why were you deploying i love yous to everyone? Oh look. it is Susie.

• Love 3

Oh, man, awkward.

If I were Susie, I would have filled Jessie's ear with just WHY I wouldn't "go see Clay-un." It would have melted the mics and possibly set off the fire alarms.

The other side of me wonders what the show gave Susie to go to Clay-un's parents' Air BnB ... you know, the one Dad found and booked for them online.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

I love what Susie is saying to Clayun right now - go Susie!

If Susie WANTS the Bachelorette spot I hope she gets it after what they are putting her through. All 3 have been through Clayton's immature behavior but Susie was really treated in a NASTY way.

• Love 8

Susie verbalized her emotions beautifully. I’m going to be so sad if she takes him back after the humiliation he doled out on her like Rachel and Matt. But love has been known to be blind. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Melonie77 said:

I love what Susie is saying to Clayun right now - go Susie!

If Susie WANTS the Bachelorette spot I hope she gets it after what they are putting her through. All 3 have been through Clayton's immature behavior but Susie was really treated in a NASTY way.

Gosh, they all been treated nastily,  I feel like I need a shower. 

• Love 8

Susie, walk away!! You have so much to offer as Clayton says, don't waste it on him.

I have the sneaking suspicion she is more valuable to Clayton because she's out of reach. Gabby and Rachel are his for the taking, sort of, so they have lesser value.

That was short. I hope she can go outside sometimes and doesn't have to stay in the hotel room the whole time.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, dizzyd said:

Susie verbalized her emotions beautifully. I’m going to be so sad if she takes him back after the humiliation he filed out on her like Rachel and Matt. But love has been known to be blind. 

Oh me too! Don't do it Susie! Don't! He's a jerk! 

• Love 1

Are you fucking kidding me?!? He just begged Gabby and Rachel to stay—and now he needs to go break up with them?!? Please, all of you girls go and start a support group.

• Love 18
Just now, Lamb18 said:

I have the sneaking suspicion she is more valuable to Clayton because she's out of reach. Gabby and Rachel are his for the taking, sort of, so they have lesser value.

yeah. like. if she says yes - then what? he'll want the other one?  circle of lust with this one. 

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Jesse seems way too gleeful avoid all the heartbreak coming out way. 

His first ever finale as the host and it truly is the most shocking ending ever.  Harrison must be envious after all the times he said it.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Daisy said:

I will say. Iceland is gorgeous. I was there for like a few hours (in the airport LOL). but this is making me really want to go back. 

So gorgeous. But I am thinking it may not be the best place to find love... 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
Just now, dizzyd said:

What a jerk. The only reason he begged them to stay was because he didn’t know he had a chance with Susie then. Ugh!

i'm not even giving him credit for dumping them before knowing what Susie ultimately decided.  

• Love 4

So Gabby walks out after he tells Rachel and her he doesn't want either of them, but he has to follow her to hash it out more? Let it go, dude. Oh, but he needs to gaslight her and blame her for his "heartbreak."

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

He’s going to tell them together?  Yikes.  But they’ve already realized things weren’t going like a normal Bachelor season.  

I cannot believe he couldnt  tell them separately? What a total dick!

• Love 6