Type keyword(s) to search

S26.E12: After the Final Rose

• Start Topic

She barely gave him the time of day when he blindsided her with a meeting with his parents.  Since they haven’t had the necessary heart to heart, he thinks blindsiding her with a ring is a good idea!

• Love 3

Wait, he’s showing up at proposal pointe with a Neil Lane ring and just hopes that Susie shows up?! I’m not sure whether I want her to go and dump him or just leave him standing there for hours. Shit. She’s actually there—AND dressed up. I was hoping she’d go in pajamas to tell him off!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Yess! She’s throwing a love continuum right back at him! “You’re not my person”—the most devastating words in Bachelor universe. Walk! Him! Out! No, she walks YOU out!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
Just now, Daisy said:

has this happened before? that the bachelor doesn't get anyone?

I have never seen one be turned down.   A few didn’t propose but suggested continuing dating and one picked neither.

• Love 3

Hey, Neil Lane is there for a reason. I just hope it's to give Susie's new sidepiece a ring and they get engaged while Clayun looks on. That would be a redemption for this most-horrible season EVER.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Daisy said:

has this happened before? that the bachelor doesn't get anyone?

There was someone who didn't choose anyone in one of the early seasons, sent them both home.  One made them keep dating after the show was over before he'd make a choice.

1 minute ago, PBnJay said:

Hey, Neil Lane is there for a reason. I just hope it's to give Susie's new sidepiece a ring and they get engaged while Clayun looks on. That would be a redemption for this most-horrible season EVER.

I'd be good with him proposing and getting rejected again.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

If he was with Susie would Jesse have been allowed to give the ending away like it seems he did?

Too bad Colton is engaged.  That truly would be the most shocking ending ever. .  

• LOL 3

He must have someone, anyone.
Maybe he proposes to Jesse?
I really hope it's not Susie - we see she's not in the audience. I was hoping it was because they were going to call her out to announce her as the next bach. If they bring her out to say she's with Clay-man I will throw things at my TV.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Melonie77 said:

He must have someone, anyone.
Maybe he proposes to Jesse?
I really hope it's not Susie - we see she's not in the audience. I was hoping it was because they were going to call her out to announce her as the next bach. If they bring her out to say she's with Clay-man I will throw things at my TV.

Throw something for me. I've lost all respect for her, so it's okay if she gets a shoe in the face, too.

• Love 11