Type keyword(s) to search

S26.E12: After the Final Rose

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, PBnJay said:

So Gabby walks out after he tells Rachel and her he doesn't want either of them, but he has to follow her to hash it out more? Let it go, dude. Oh, but he needs to gaslight her and blame her for his "heartbreak."

He follows her to try to convince her to forgive him and ditches poor sobbing Rachel.  IMO she was more likely to forgive him, but not after seeing him run after Abby.  

• Love 1

Yikes! As if it weren’t bad enough he had a “group confession” and begging them to stay, now he’s conducting a group break-up?! And instead of talking to the woman who’s sitting there crying, he runs after the one who says she is done with him? That shows he cares more about his ego than their feelings…well all of this  shows it’s all about his ego. Good for Gabby! The only good part about him talking her into staying is that it gave her another opportunity to tell him off!

• Love 19

I hate that the make-up person sets his/her gun on STUN for these finals. I love Gabby's natural look she had all season, and this just looks weird.

Edited by EllenB
  • Love 8

That glimpse of Clayton backstage….he looks like he is about to face a firing squad….first of 3?

1 minute ago, PBnJay said:

Ugh, I feel Gabby is going to go all "I forgive you" on the dumbass jerk.

I think she’ll be all… I just don’t care anymore.    

And if one of the final 3 are the next Bachelorette, they have to tread carefully to make it clear they have moved past and grown from the events in Iceland and ready for their own journey to find love.  

• Love 7

He is sitting on the far edge of the chair. He’s afraid. 

Why is he sorry she feels that was betrayed and not apologizing for betraying her?

Edited by DEL901
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

I am so not on his side but I don’t get Gabby’s 1st question. Isn’t that the nature of the show for the lead to not divulge his feelings before the end so why would she expect him to give her the information. 

Her 2nd question is definitely more relevant. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, dizzyd said:

Isn’t that the nature of the show for the lead to not divulge his feelings before the end so why would she expect him to give her the information. 

Except he very clearly told all three women he loved them, he didn't say that "I'm falling in love" thing, or the "I think I might be falling in love." So yeah, since he "went there," he should be able to answer Gabby's question. Although note when she said how he made her feel, he replied "I'm sorry you feel that way." Again, making it her fault she felt that way, not his.

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, Daisy said:

not to be that person... but isn't this a competition? 

Not exactly.  A competition implies they go against each other and the last standing wins the Bachelor…in this case, the booby prize.  They are all vying for his love….but they have to fall in love too.  And chemistry and love are funny things.  Often they admit afterwards that they know who the wanted with the first couple of weeks but had lo let things play out for the show.  

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, econ07 said:

Wait, so he didn't go back and talk to Rachel?  Did I miss something when I blinked?

Could they have paused the action back in Iceland to continue "gabby's" story in the studio? Maybe they will show him go back to talk to Rachel when we return to IL and then bring Rachel to the hot seat.
As others have said it was weird that he dumped both at the same time. Was he too lazy to do it separately? Or too anxious to get back to begging Susie.

• Love 3

Clayton’s concept of love is like a preschooler’s who loves vanilla ice cream, then tries chocolate and loves that, too—then also loves strawberry ice cream! When Gabby was explaining that love comes along with a promise of respecting and caring for the other person’s feelings, Clayton just could not compute! It’s truly a foreign concept to him about what loving someone means!

• LOL 3
  • Love 16
6 minutes ago, Daisy said:

not to be that person... but isn't this a competition? 

I think she meant that once he knew who his winner was, she shouldn’t have to compete with that person for his love.

• Love 2
Just now, Melonie77 said:

Could they have paused the action back in Iceland to continue "gabby's" story in the studio? Maybe they will show him go back to talk to Rachel when we return to IL and then bring Rachel to the hot seat.
As others have said it was weird that he dumped both at the same time. Was he too lazy to do it separately? Or too anxious to get back to begging Susie.

That must have been Gaby leaving in the SUV, when I thought it was him.

1 minute ago, Amy Beth said:

I think she meant that once he knew who his winner was, she shouldn’t have to compete with that person for his love.

okay that is so true.  i get you now.

3 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Not exactly.  A competition implies they go against each other and the last standing wins the Bachelor…in this case, the booby prize.  They are all vying for his love….but they have to fall in love too.  And chemistry and love are funny things.  Often they admit afterwards that they know who the wanted with the first couple of weeks but had lo let things play out for the show.  

thanks. :)

Rachel. he is so not worth your tears. 

• Love 3

He looks so indifferent, detached as he listens to her. Like he’s just letting her vent. And as predicted, he gave her the same response as he did Gabby. 

How is Rachel even letting him touch her now! Ugh!

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 10