Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 5: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

If this were a movie, Bobbie would step out of her bedroom with a shotgun and blow Chance away just as he raised his hand to cut idiot TayLER's throat with the pizza roller.

It may happen anyway.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Meanwhile.... Back in Dallas..... Cro-magnon man is about to see what's shaking at the halfway house....  I predict a fight with a mastadon!

Tiffany has a preference for cro-magnons doesn't she??  This other one looks exactly like camaro man!!  How can she tell the difference?

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Harry: I went in a kid, and came out a slightly bigger kid. 

That was one of the more astute statements on this show.  Prison seems to cause arrested development.  The fools on the outside assume these folks physical and emotional age match and they never do. 

3 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

Harry’s sister was just like “he ain’t shit, he has nothing to offer, Indie, the fuck are you doing?”

Sis is smart.  I don't know what mom thinks Harry has to offer that would make Indie want to trap him, beyond good looks and gorgeous hair. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

I wasn’t prepared for this emotional scene. Now I feel bad and understand how Harry was set up to grow into this dysfunctional cycle. How are we supposed to make fun of that?! Thanks for ruining our fun, show!

Oh, at least we segue into Tiffany’s two paramours showing up to the prison. I’m choosing the car with waffles.

• Love 13
Just now, WaltersHair said:

This is the kind of guy who gets full body tattoos, but cries when he gets a tetanus shot.

Ha - my brother has a few tattoos and he jokes that it’s because he got weekly allergy shots as a kid - no fear of needles at all.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

WTF???

I forgot about this guy

I keep trying to forget about his face and enormous head.  It has its own gravity. 

1 minute ago, Ladystardust said:

He already put syrup on it - it's going to taste worse than that guy's 2 hour old steak dinner (who was that??)

That's going to be one soggy waffle.  If I'm ever in prison, please don;t bring me a soggy waffle.  

Flappy was the steak guy.  The driver ended up eating it. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3