Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 5: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

Oh gawd, the say what you're thankful thing.

Come sit over here with me on the Eyeroll Couch. 

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Raydeen’s smile lights up the whole room. 

Five minutes in, and DEAD. Thanks Auntie. Now I'm just a giggling ghost.

• LOL 6

Wow, Rick's somewhat more self-aware than his fellow LAL suckerbaits.  He only needed to be hit in the head with one brick.  Plus, it looks like he may even get laid.  

A silver loving cup for Hell's Grampy.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

Evening fellow snarkers!  I'm so excited.  My halfway house rules said I could watch tonight!

Are we surprised that Harry has ALREADY cheated on Indie??  I mean, he only planned to live until 16....  He's WAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY past his expiration date.  Ugh.  He's horrible.

But Indie did all this to herself.  I don't feel sorry for her at all.  I DO feel sorry for her poor little daughter.

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Rick. Rick Rick Rick. Raydean will not have sex with you. Maybe a mercy fuck but after this you can forget it. 

All I can think about is her breath with those rotted teeth 

• LOL 2

Man Harry is gaslighting hard. How dare you control me by asking where I was all night until 10 in the morning? She probably thought you were arrested or dead in a ditch.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Harry is utterly baffled that Indie isn't running for the hills.

I think he’s doing the classic “act like an asshole so she’ll dump him and let him off the hook” thing. Oldest trick in the book.

• Love 16
Just now, TooMuchRealityTV said:

If Harry makes it a full year on the outside without a parole violation I will be truly shocked. Dude is clearly and admittedly high on camera.

He’s already violated like three times! Drinking, not being at the place he paroled to, and I think his friend is a felon, which is against the rules.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Man Harry is gaslighting hard. How dare you control me by asking where I was all night until 10 in the morning? She probably thought you were arrested or dead in a ditch.

If only......

• LOL 2
  • Love 2