Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 5: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Harry knows he needs to keep the plot interesting if they are going to be asked back for yet another season.

I'm not sure Harry's capable of projecting far enough into the future to figure out the 1 + 1 he needs to keep this gravy train going.   

So far he seems stuck on mofongogate and how to slither out from under Indie.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Kaylah didn't even TRY to feed Martel did she??  His poor Momma had to bring him some food to eat in the PARKING LOT.  JOY!

And ALREADY, Chance is telling TayLER what to do and how to do it.  She calls it "prison mentality".  Just wait, girl.... JUST YOU WAIT.... I predict that the shit's gonna hit the fan in 3..2...

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Kaylah was too busy feeding him her tongue to think about getting him food. 

She didn't know that's not how it'd done. She's supposed to offer sexual favors OR a steak. He gets to choose.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Yet, prisoner after prisoner has made it clear they would prefer the food to the bj.

Well, they can't get steak in prison.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

Poor Chance. He's been the picture of rectitude for a full 48 hours. He's worked SO HARD and done everything right. 

TayLER. Run. Chance is ready to explode and he's already furious at you for "not doing what I want you to do". He's a ticking time bomb.

• Love 12

Chance old son, you've been out of prison HOW LONG??? 2 DAYS???  What a douche.  I can see it already.  By day 5 he's gonna be whaling on TayLER, those poor little girls, the poor cat and is training a murderous eye on sister Bobbie.

See? I can write this stuff myself!

• Love 7
Just now, goofygirl said:

Chance old son, you've been out of prison HOW LONG??? 2 DAYS???  What a douche.  I can see it already.  By day 5 he's gonna be whaling on TayLER, those poor little girls, the poor cat and is training a murderous eye on sister Bobbie.

See? I can write this stuff myself!

Maybe the cat will eat his face while he's sleeping 🤷‍♀️

• LOL 4
  • Love 5