Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 5: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Aaaaaand, today I had the pleasure of having brunch with our very own @Auntie Anxiety and @Angry Moldovan! There was much raucous laughter and a splendid time was had by all!

A good time was had by all. It was like we’d known each other forever. We were soulmates.

Can I refer to you guys as my pen pals?

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • LOL 5
  • Love 9

So, I just finished BAD VEGAN on Netflix, and it just justified my belief that I should send $1.6 million to my cult-y super spy boyfriend. Or my prison pen pal, same thing.

I'm charging up my ankle monitor and ready to learn some new life lessons 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

A good time was had by all. It was like we’d known each other forever. We were soulmates.

It was cosmic. We're spiritually connected. By the way, can you send me $500? I need some underwear.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

So, I just finished BAD VEGAN on Netflix, and it just justified my belief that I should send $1.6 million to my cult-y super spy boyfriend. Or my prison pen pal, same thing.

I am dying to see that! Maybe tomorrow I'll binge it. I love scammer shows. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola, peeps! I have my minidress on, with no panties (!), and I'm looking forward to conversating with you all!

Aaaaaand, today I had the pleasure of having brunch with our very own @Auntie Anxiety and @Angry Moldovan! There was much raucous laughter and a splendid time was had by all!

Let's do this! I've got the Snarkmobile idling in the driveway!

I love this. I hope y'all hid from Big Ed tho. I feel he would be all about this- photo bombng.  In a corner. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
Just now, lamujerdecente said:

I love this. I hope y'all hid from Big Ed tho. I feel he would be all about this- photo bombng.  In a corner. 

Thank goodness Big Ed is on the opposite coast. Plus, since we are all over 28 years old, we're WAY too old for him. 

Just now, Gobi said:

"I feel like I'm comfortable with you. I'm not comfortable with you, but I feel that way."

Poetry.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I am dying to see that! Maybe tomorrow I'll binge it. I love scammer shows. 

It's only 4 episodes, so it's a relatively quick watch. 

Con people and their victims just fascinate the hell out of me. Another good one is Sour Grapes, about a wine con man. 

How people just give them hundreds of thousands of dollars amazes me. 

These prison pen pals? Chump change

• Useful 1
  • Love 3