Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 5: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Love how Chance makes the leap from "I'm living there" to "I'm making the rules and calling the shots". 

Those girls already look like a handful. If he lasts a week. I'll be shocked. 

Raydental lives up to her name 

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
Just now, Doublemint said:

@empressone -   so sorry for your loss.   Join us tonight for this nutso show.

Thanks. Relative was older and sick but it’s still too soon. He’s a really good person. Loved him a lot.

• Love 3

Raydean is a charmer isn’t she?

sorry I missed last week, I had an outing with my son. I have to say watching it “alone” later was not nearly as much fun...

• Love 11

Howdy y'all!! We all out of the halfway house for the holidays?  Lovely.  I think old Rick must need some glasses.  Just a thought.

Loved how Chance called the little girl "little tramp"... She's what? 4 years old?  That's SOME father figure her mom picked out for her.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

That double leather recliner with cup holders is a pretty popular piece of furniture this season....I believe Raydean’s dad has one too...

But does Raydean's dad have shocking pink dining chairs? 

"It stresses me out. Could you put some money on my books so I can buy some snacks to calm my nerves?"

• LOL 5

I am still salty and bitter at Harry's tacky dismissal at the mofongo. Zip it Harry. And Harry's fam- Heres a Boricua in Miami who needs that type of dinner just four times a year! I am kitchen challenged dammit. I am not as pretty as Harry but I am MUCH more Grateful and I don't come with Indy. Now I can come with Indy's bro if that sweetens the deal...

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

Indie lost her hair in all that fun at the hotel!  Too bad she chose a nicer place than she did for her FAMILY when they went to help her move that first time to Ohio.

Harry seems like a 13 year old.  So mature.

• Love 8

I’m starting late so my comments are going to be as out of sync as the lovebirds’ and their jailbirds’ relationship expectations.

Wait wasn’t this guy Chance just saying your sister has got to go, now he’s all magnanimous and gracious toward the sister? I’m not sure what to think about how he’s immediately Mr Mom with the kids. Oh, he’s back to saying the sister has got to go, so he might turn into a wicked step-dad at any moment.

• Love 5

I like Caveman more than the rest of you.  I appreciate that he exercised restraint and stopped those tattoos from creeping up his neck and onto his face.  One arm is tribal and one arm is botanical, but they're the same color and value. . . 

Harry, for example, almost certainly has some misspelled words on his hands.

• LOL 9
  • Love 3