Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 5: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Kaylah, Martel has a MILLION friends to talk to and you just had a complete two minutes with him ALL BY YOURSELF.  The crowd needs to speak with the Martel.

I really want to NEVER EVER see or hear about Mama June again. Go on away puleez.

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8

Yeah, sis, you’re not gonna convince an ex-con, who has had every movement tracked inside and probably STILL has the state tracking him, to drop a pin on his location. Nope, girl. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Lindsey, of Flappy and Lindsey, also was in a car that had guns and drugs that she in no way knew anything at all about ever. AQs we know, all of her problems were because she was so pretty that people were jealous. 🙄

That’s the long-haired one I was thinking of!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Does Harry understand that Indie considers them "spiritually married"? I feel that he doesn't. 

He's spiritually cheating on her.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Lindsey, of Flappy and Lindsey, also was in a car that had guns and drugs that she in no way knew anything at all about ever. AQs we know, all of her problems were because she was so pretty that people were jealous. 🙄

And isn't poor old Doante dating Lindsey now?

• Love 6
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I love that they show us these intimate scenes of a couple of dudes, sitting around talking about their feelings, as guys do. 

I actually do like it! Men should have real conversations.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Harry knows he needs to keep the plot interesting if they are going to be asked back for yet another season.

And I’m sure Indie’s giving him money.

• Love 3