Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 5: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

I think he’s doing the classic “act like an asshole so she’ll dump him and let him off the hook” thing. Oldest trick in the book.

Yes, exactly. And he's dumb enough to say it out loud. To Indie. Dumb as a rock. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, TooMuchRealityTV said:

If Harry makes it a full year on the outside without a parole violation I will be truly shocked. Dude is clearly and admittedly high on camera.

A YEAR?!?

I don't think he'll be available for the LAL wrap party.

• LOL 11
  • Love 4

"Everyone deserves a second chance. And a third chance. And a fourth. And a fifth, and so on."

Yeah, nothing draws in the babes like being an ex-con.

• Love 5
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

This entire story is pretty sad. 

So sad. Losing my dad is the hardest thing I’ve ever gone through. She’s so young to have lost both parents. I sympathize with her.

• Love 3

This poor Kaylah.  At least she has a reason to be running with a prison bae.  She's been through it with her parents' deaths. I like Martel's mom.  She seems like a nice lady.

Oh boy.... Here's " I've been out of prison 3 days and I'm about to runnoft TayLER's sister because she's cramping my style"  or something.  He's about to just twist off on TayLER and those girls.  Cranky??? Is that for reals??

Edited by goofygirl
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

3 days out and he's calling her a hillbilly.  And now he's complaining that she's not eating.  Controlling much? This is going to end so well. 

I am legit scared of the outcome of this story.

• Love 14
Just now, For Cereals said:

Taylor, Taylor, Taylor….I’m scared for her and her girls

My stomach is in knots. I'm worried sick about those babies. You can see that everyone is already walking on eggshells around this ticking time bomb. 

• Love 13
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I'm thinking they are at a height where the kids can reach them.  Makes sense to me.  I must be a hillbilly. 

THat's probably a better idea than climbing on the counter to get a cup (what we did as kids).

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Ladystardust said:

I am familiar with hillbillies (I grew up in West Virginia) and I've never seen anyone keep cups in a drawer 🤷‍♀️

I haven't either, but he's acting like she's keeping sex appliances in the kitchen.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

This poor Kaylah.  At least she has a reason to be running with a prison bae.  She's been through it with her parents' deaths. I like Martel's mom.  She seems like a nice lady.

Oh boy.... Here's " I've been out of prison 3 days and I'm about to runnoft TayLER's sister because she's cramping my style or something.  He's about to just twist off on TayLER and those girls.  Cranky??? Is that for reals??

This isn't even funny or snarkable. This guy is very very frightening 

• Love 10

“I don’t want to take it out on people who don’t deserve it,” but she gives me no other choice. Remind me again why Chance was in prison—a violent crime? Domestic abuse? If not, seems like his next arrest will be. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

If he realizes he has anger issues, he should remove himself from the house for the sake of the little girls.

Tayler is going to let him kick her sister out, hell she's probably one of those that do nothing and look the other way if he was to hurt or abuse her girls.

1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

Remind me again why Chance was in prison—a violent crime?

Robbed a bank while high. Remember how he flirted with the teller? Hard to believe he doesn't have any violent offenses in his record.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

“I don’t want to take it out on people who don’t deserve it,” but she gives me no other choice. Remind me again why Chance was in prison—a violent crime? Domestic abuse? If not, seems like his next arrest will be. 

I think drugs?

• Useful 1