Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 5: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, lamujerdecente said:

I am still salty and bitter at Harry's tacky dismissal at the mofongo. Zip it Harry. And Harry's fam- Heres a Boricua in Miami who needs that type of dinner just four times a year! I am kitchen challenged dammit. I am not as pretty as Harry but I am MUCH more Grateful and I don't come with Indy. Now I can come with Indy's bro if that sweetens the deal...

You could show him how to make the tostones. Sounds like a win/win!

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, candall said:

I like Caveman more than the rest of you.  I appreciate that he exercised restraint and stopped those tattoos from creeping up his neck and onto his face.  One arm is tribal and one arm is botanical, but they're the same color and value. . . 

Harry, for example, almost certainly has some misspelled words on his hands.

Hilarious. Thank you.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, TooMuchRealityTV said:

Harry, you really are an asshole. You really trying to be mad at the fam for making you dinner.

He simply cannot believe that they are so insensitive and uncaring that they all waited for him and cooked him a meal. Those monsters. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Harry looks like street vermin.

I think when he’s cleaned up, he’s cute. He has great hair.

His personality, on the other hand …

Edited by Empress1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

I love her.

Said it before, say it again: Harry is going back to jail.

ITA.  He may not even make it 36 hours without going back to the halfway house.  Wasn't he supposed to get an ankle monitor?  That'll just about do it for the little boy.

• Love 4

What's this?  Rick has been on the stringer with RayDean?  I'm SHOCKED.  He should prolly RUN his ass back to the lingerie store and get a credit STAT.  What a noodje.

And it looks like RayDean's daddy is COMPLETELY OK with whatever his little princess wants - especially if RICK isn't involved!

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Hahaha, Kay. Is that the secret? Isn’t that a given? I’d be more surprised if she Didn’t have a prison honey.

She’s like … what’s the one with the really long hair who went back to prison?