Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 5: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

OK, bunkies, you were all on fire tonight and I laughed very heartily. Take care of yourselves and I hope to see you Sunday for 90 Day shenanigans. I am going to cleanse my palate with "The Repair Shop". Lets all hope for a more peaceful, saner world. 

• Love 9

S05.E05: Get Right or Get Left

Chaos erupts when Kevin & Kurtis face off at Tiffany's release; Chazz plans fifth marriage to an inmate; Harry reunites with his daughter and baby mama; Lacey picks up Antoine, but tensions flare; Chance sends Tayler's sister storming off.

It's the continuation of the caveman brawl.  Did one punch knockout caveman #2 or is he merely knocked down and ready to take a club to caveman #1's head?  

Original air date 2022.04.01

• Love 2

I'm rewatching last week.  I think it's funny/sad when . . . Kayla? asks Martel's mother if he'll be faithful and the answer is seventeen different versions of "like a snowball in hell, honey."

I am not totally moved by Harry's lament that the kids needed their mother more than they needed the paycheck from her 12-hour workdays.  I can easily see the alt-world conversation being, "MA!  We lived with the rats in a sewer tunnel because you wouldn't get off your ass and get a job!"  Single mother--world's toughest job.

• Love 8

Chance, Harry, and Martell are three degrees of gaslighting asshole. Martel is the least offensive (And Kayla is a tough cookie. Cheered for her when she checked that fool. THE NERVE) Harry is in the middle- i think he will snap and end up back in prison but I still am unsure if he will get violent with Indy and Coco. Now Chance? It's only a matter of time before that fool hurts someone in that house. 

Now Jagged Edge Teeth Raylen is really going to take that fool Ray to the river of denial and drown his ass. Wake up Big "Daddy" , that girl is into GIRLS. Not you. Your roommate seems nice and into you. Do better. 

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, lamujerdecente said:

Now Jagged Edge Teeth Raylen is really going to take that fool Ray to the river of denial and drown his ass. 

I read that as "the river of dental" and I thought...Maybe there is a heaven...

HIYA BUNKIES! I'm ridiculously excited about our Friday night together. I have chicken balls on frilly toothpics and bourbon (it's my first day out, yo! Celebrate!)

I'm Team Kayla at the second. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

I read that as "the river of dental" and I thought...Maybe there is a heaven...

HIYA BUNKIES! I'm ridiculously excited about our Friday night together. I have chicken balls on frilly toothpics and bourbon (it's my first day out, yo! Celebrate!)

I'm Team Kayla at the second. 

Chile thats what Ray saw when he woke up. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
(edited)

"Kevin has a reputation for being a ladies' man". ?????? WHERE? He's ugly, even for a cave man. Maybe he would be the best looking cave man in the Neander valley, but I have doubt.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"Kevin has a reputation for being a ladies' man". ?????? WHERE? He's ugly, even for a cave man. Maybe he would be the best looking cave man in the Neander valley, but I have doubt.

He knocks them dead! Corny but I had to.

• LOL 9
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I am ROARING with laughter at the sight of Curtis lying supine on the pavement. Just wait till the next mammoth hunt. He'll never live it down. 

He’s going to need faster reflexes if he ever encounters a saber-toothed tiger.

• LOL 14
1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

Wait, is that a cop? They’re not going to arrest him?

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Wait! Did that security guard stand there and watch it all go down?

Security guard/cop = paid actor

I think I read that it's legal to fist fight in Texas if a police officer is present (I live in Texas but did not know that!)

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Dang! Got my wine and snacks.  READY!!!

Still kinda funny that Cro-magnon dude wacked the CRAP out of other cro-magnon guy.

Whatsherface thinks this is awesome!!! She's a moron, or course.

• Love 5