Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E12: One on One (Part 2)

• Start Topic

Just now, Adeejay said:

I think Robyn should keep her opinion about Christine’s decision regarding her relationship with Kody to herself. Perhaps, she should try to understand Christine’s perspectives, experiences, or motivations before making a judgement about her.  Kody treats Robyn completely different than he treats the other spouses, so there is no way she feels Christine’s pain. The audacity of that woman. She has a lot of nerves!

The previews for next week already make me want to throw something at the TV. 

• LOL 16
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

😂🤣😂

She's sobbing because if the other wives' had left at the beginning of the pandemic, she and Kody would have gotten better unemployment benefits than they will now. She is afraid. Very afraid.

• LOL 10

One thing I didn't understand was when Robyn was talking about not feeling like there was a safe space for some discussions. Once again the interviewer dropped the ball, and didn't ask what she meant by that. Was she alluding to Kody being possibly physically violent? Emotionally abusive? (Which we have already seen at least with Meri and Christine).  WTH is up with the interviewer that she did not ask for clarification?OR did she and it was edited out? 

• Love 24

Christine, Kody and Robyn have used that safe place term this season.  It seems to refer to a place of vulnerability…..but I don’t know.  It’s not right to infer violence unless that’s what it really is, imo.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

One thing I didn't understand was when Robyn was talking about not feeling like there was a safe space for some discussions. Once again the interviewer dropped the ball, and didn't ask what she meant by that. Was she alluding to Kody being possibly physically violent? Emotionally abusive? (Which we have already seen at least with Meri and Christine).  WTH is up with the interviewer that she did not ask for clarification?OR did she and it was edited out? 

Well we don't call these "Tell Notings" for nothing!! I had higher hopes for this interviewer in the beginning...but it is more of the same tell nothing, hope we buy the bs and come back next season.

• Love 14
1 minute ago, UsernameFatigue said:

OH, and when Kody was saying that the 18 year old kids should leave the house because they are adults, why did the interviewer not ask why Robyn's two oldest who meet that criteria have not left Robyn's house? We all know the answer - because they are following King Kodouche's rules. But why didn't she ask? Grrrrrr.....

Because although I think  she doesn’t like Kody, she seems to like Robyn better than the other 3 wives 

• Love 5

I support Kody’s position on Covid precautions, but he might have gotten more support from the family members if he had offered to pay the kids cash for complying and provide the wives some hot lovin’!😉

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, mythoughtis said:

Because although I think  she doesn’t like Kody, she seems to like Robyn better than the other 3 wives 

Maybe, but she seemed to almost roll her eyes a few times. I wonder if she was worried that Robyn would walk off the set?

• Love 12

Robyn can come off pretty genuine at times. You have to know the whole story.  I used to buy her stuff too, but she revealed her true colors when she dissed her children’s bio father and basically told a fairytale of lies about him to get him out of their lives.  That takes a special kind of low.  Rotten to the core, imo.  Maybe, the host isn’t aware of her background.  

• Useful 8
  • Love 12
4 minutes ago, deirdra said:

In the first year or two of the show, there was a fist fight in a parking with all 21 Browns present. I think it was Paedon, Hunter & Garrison punching each other.  The obvious person to break it up would have been their mutual father and wrestling promoter, Kody. But he did nothing.  NOT a good father!

I remember that! I was really shocked at the time.

Wait now..this season was filmed last year, right? I'm curious when they filmed the Tell Nothing, and if it's been a whole year since Kody has spoken to Gabe and Garrison?

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I support Kody’s position on Covid precautions, but he might have gotten more support from the family members if he had offered to pay the kids cash for complying and provide the wives some hot lovin’!😉

I agree with your assessment, but that wouldn’t create the conflict that so many viewers enjoy and tune in for!!! 😀

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, crimson23 said:

Robyn uses those fake tears to deflect and to stall answering the questions.  

Exactly a lot of celebrities use laughing as a way to stall, avoid and eat up time when they’re being interviewed 

Tom Cruise does it all the time, if he’s asked personal questions or subjects he doesn’t want to talk about he laughs and laughs hysterically until the interview is over.

• LOL 6
  • Love 15
39 minutes ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

When Christine said Jenelle believes that Kody is a good father, I almost fell off the couch. HOW can she be in that level of denial?

When you sign up to have as many kids as possible between three fertile women and one guy, it ain’t denial, you obviously don’t give a shit.  “Good father” to these women means successful pregnancy and occasional visits-full stop.

• Useful 1
  • Love 19

Wonder if the next tell all...the host will delve more into the marriage to Robyn ...were the kids legally adopted..but yet see their bio father..or was it just a legal name change?..and how Meri  and the others wives feel about that now?

• Useful 5
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, crimson23 said:

Robyn uses those fake tears to deflect and to stall answering the questions.  

Agree. And all those fake tears were totally out of guilt, which was very obvious when the interviewer mentioned that she's the only one having a sexual relationship. 

Then she had to audacity to say that she's "sad" about it? Pul-eeze!  You might be fake crying on the outside, but those were tears of joy on the inside.

• LOL 2
  • Love 22
3 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I learned that Robyn's youngest does not know the names of all her siblings

I wondered if it was because the little binkie sucker isn’t too...bright, but in her defense, they do have some strange names. 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 13
  • Love 7

Hypocrisy at its best !!!

Kody , Robyn,Meri were saying that everyone was asking for the rules but no one followed them when we gave it. Why don't they understand that asking doesn't mean that everyone needs to follow them. People need to know what the rules are first before deciding if they can follow them.

Kody said Robyn and her kids were expected to accept their family but it didn't happen the other way round. First of all Robyn was not FORCED to accept this family. She had a choice. But his other kids were forced to accept her and her family as I don't think Kody asked them before marrying Robyn.

Kody just expected Christine to keep up with the 'agreement'  that family comes first and she just has to get along with everybody over her own happiness. But with Robyn, he wants everyone to adjust to get along with her. Why doesn't she have to keep up with the agreement. 

Also Robyn came into this family because she wanted to be in a plural marriage so why isn't she asking Kody to keep up his part of the agreement to make sure that he has a plural marriage. One way is to have/build relationships with his other wives and children. Sure Robyn can do that. 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Cancun said:

And she enhanced her tearless performance with the strangest grunts 🙄 

Ya what was up with that!!?!? 😂

I guess she’s figured out that we’re not buying her fake crying so now she’s adding grunts and moans!!… I wanted to tell her… Get a Room!!” 

• LOL 18
  • Love 3