Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E14: Between a Brock and a Hard Place

• Start Topic

Ariana and Katie convinces Randall to invest in their sandwich shop; Sandoval is having second thoughts about helping Brock with his plan to marry Scheana; the gang travel to a winery in Santa Ynez for James and Raquel's engagement.

Gee, I hope DJ Muppet Baby doesn't find out about Brock and Schemer's plans! 

• LOL 5

Katie and Ariana’s sandwich shop thing must be a joke right lol. Plus we all know now Randall is broke.

James is such a POS. I despise that little puke. I already feel bad for his next gf. 

Edited by Marley
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

Sometimes Sandoval and Ariana are cute together. They pay them to lie in bed and talk to each other.

What an odd location for a peekaboo cutout on Scheana’s crop top.

James’s mother got drunk the first time she met Raquel’s mother. Nice.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

I know, right?  James' mother is a screaming nightmare.  

The engagement party venue was very nice - "as nice as the castles in Kentucky" 😄

I'm getting curious about how these people start their "businesses".  I thought Brock was inviting them to some kind of workout - not just a "photoshoot".  Katie's pitch to Randall was not businesslike, even though he seemed to know a few questions to ask, and Ariana's tardiness, and annoyance at being called out for it, seemed as theatrical and unreal as Rand "setting his timer" for half an hour.  Furthermore, wouldn't an "unapologetically female" sandwich shop be a tearoom?  That's all I can think of every time they say it.  I like little tea sandwiches and they're very feminine.  And unapologetic about being so.

I can't help liking James even though he's an abusive addict - and I'm happy Raquel is not marrying him.  I"m sure in real life it would be a different story, but I have a soft spot for him on tv 🤷‍♀️

• Love 8

That resort looks very beautiful. Clearly the shit is about to hit the fan!

So Brock spent a bunch of money on an expensive photoshoot, and got a bunch of balloons from the dollar-store for Scheana's proposal. Yeah that marriage is going to work out. Plus he openly mentioned being in debt. Good thing Schemer learned from her last go-round and  got those pre-nups signed!

Speaking of debt, I wonder if this sandwich flight of fancy will ever come to be since faux big-shot Randall clearly has moths flying out of his pockets.

I'm continuing to feel relieved for Raquel after watching these past couple of episodes - she's dodging a major bullet. I didn't catch that bit from the previous ep where James was yanking on her wrist. We've seen hints of this before, but she would have been in for much worse had she stuck with him. Who will want to hook up with DJ Muppet Baby after this? (BTW, I love that moniker for him - not sure who originated it, but it's brilliant!).

• Love 7

This week, on the Real Housewives of Weho:

• DJ Muppet Baby and Raquel discuss their upcoming engagement party, where he mentions his mother got shitfaced the first time she met Raquel's mother. Did we see that earlier this season? 🤔
  • Everyone gets ready for Brock's Homebody business photo shoot. Flat Iron Tom spends a lot of time preening, including applying mascara to his goatse beard. Lala and Katie gossip about where Brock got the money for his obsolete business. DJ Muppet Baby, Schwartz, and someone else don't show up, causing Brock to get suspicious. 
  • While Katie prepares for her meeting with Randal, Schemer and Brock sign their prenups. Schemer manages to bad-mouth Shay again. 🙄
  • Meanwhile, someone named Charli seats Katie for her meeting with Randal, sans Arianna, who claims to be refinancing her house. Before joining Katie, Randal asks successful businesswoman Lisa Vanderbucks for advice. That's not a good sign... Upon discovering Arianna will be late, Randal claims he's too busy for this nonsense and threateningly sets his smartie-phone timer for 30 minutes. Luckily, she joins the meeting in time and offers to name a sandwich after him, which convinces him to invest. 😮 Business tycoon Lisa Vanderbucks interrupts the meeting for additional camera time.
  • Brock proposes to Schemer on their balcony that he and her mother decorated with cheap Walmart balloons. Maybe it's me, but Schemer seems a lot more excited about the big tacky clunky ring he got her than the actual proposal. Brock tells her about his plan for a guerilla wedding at DJ Muppet Baby and Raquel's engagement party, warning her that if their double super secret wedding is discovered, it could be disastrous! What could go wrong? 🙄
  • The day of DJ Muppet Baby's event arrives. Schemer takes her two wedding gowns. FI Tom, who is also an ordained minister (MinMactorMician?) starts to reconsider agreeing to get involved with the cheap secret wedding because he's worried about DJ Muppet Baby finding out! I'm a bit confused about everyone's arrival at the winery, because they all seem to enter the same building and rooms but are totally unaware and unable to notice anyone else. Is the building too big to hear the other guests, or are they in identical separate buildings? 🤔 Schemer and Lala (with moneyed matriarch Lisa Vanderbucks) are staying at a nearby hotel, where Lisa will babysit for them. The gang does a wine tasting sans DJ Muppet Baby, where someone named Charli deep throats her wine. Later, FI Tom and Brock prepare for the secret wedding, hoping DJ Muppet Baby doesn't find out.

Next week: DJ Muppet Baby finds out.

• LOL 17
  • Love 3

I will say this, Brock's idea isn't really terrible, except for the fact that he's at the helm.  Spending money on this idiot photoshoot instead of on an internet PR consultant is stupid, and it will probably fail, BUT, people are forever looking for workouts and training regimens online.  It could seemingly work.  But curse you, Brock, for making me agree with Lala, because you really could have done all this with an iPhone and a super-cheap step and repeat.

The funding meeting was idiotic.  All of it.  First of all, they're all allegedly friends, so this whole ARRIVE ON TIME, BITCHES is doubly stupid if it's an initial meeting with no actual plans or P&L or anything gone over.  "If my investors had been here".   Um, but they weren't, and they weren't supposed to be, and we have no idea about the money so they wouldn't have come anyhow, and STFU you pickleball doofus.  I mean they all knew what was going on, but they fact that they have to go through the motions of this shows how uninteresting everyone's life on this show is.

That was a gorgeous winery.  Probably expensive as fuck to rent, because the website offered no prices at all in a very "if you have to ask" way.

I still refuse to believe this engagement/wedding emo orgy dumpster fire isn't 1000% planned on all sides.  I mean, there's just no way.  And I'm never like that, I WANT TO BELIEVE as far as these shows go, but my suspension of disbelief only goes so far.

Edited by Lassus
  • Love 8

"Something about her" does not say sandwich shop to me. I would expect to be able to buy bras and vibes in a store like that, not a turkey on rye.

I second the comment up thread that they should just open a tea room with finger sandwiches and fill it with plants. That's the concept they want but can't seem to describe.

In other news, I noticed more than once in this episode that there are moments where you can see just how much of a trainwreck James is. It's not when he's raging or being a jerk, it's more in brief pauses where he forgets to school his face and stares off into space for a second and looks like he needs 57 years of therapy and that wouldn't even scratch the surface.

I sort of feel for the guy in those moments. It seems clear to me that the odds were against him from the jump since his family is a mess too.

And then he says something stupid or behaves like an asshole and I remember that DJ Muppet deserves no sympathies. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

Charli is trying so hard for screen time that I worry she’s going to strain a muscle or something. Too bad there’s really no payoff from it because all that really comes out of her mouth is “bitches and whores.”

• LOL 8
  • Love 7
13 hours ago, princelina said:

I can't help liking James even though he's an abusive addict - and I'm happy Raquel is not marrying him.  I"m sure in real life it would be a different story, but I have a soft spot for him on tv 🤷‍♀️

I agree with you about James, I also have a soft spot for him.  His mother is an alcoholic and the father seemed to lose everything after George Michael dumped him.  James was supporting his mother and I can’t imagine James has much income other than the show.  How did they pay for that venue?  Maybe the show kicks in because they need a storyline.  That said he has some issues and needs therapy and possibly meds.  I often thought Rachel was with James because she wanted on the show.  Sometimes they were very sweet together.  Now she’s a full time cast member she’s out.  

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 5

I'm disliking Brock the more he is on my screen. If he thinks that cheesy proposal on their apartment balcony with the noise from the cars speeding by was going to impress Scheana then he doesn't know her at all! I also don't think she would ever approve of a quickie private wedding ceremony piggybacking off of someone else's engagement. That is not how our Scheana rolls! It's smart of Scheana to get a pre-nup. 

I also get abusive vibes from James. Makes me sad because for some reason I'm always rooting for this kid. I thought weed was supposed to mellow you out. Glad Raquel got away. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, rideashire said:

In other news, I noticed more than once in this episode that there are moments where you can see just how much of a trainwreck James is. 

I noticed they've been portraying DJ Muppet Baby more negatively lately. Was this the plan all along, or is this some last-minute "adjusting" after Raquel bailed on the wedding? 🤔

• Love 2
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

That is not how our Scheana rolls!

Scheana is self-centered, but she seems almost the least materialistic of anyone on the show at this point.  She was the one who just wanted to get it (the wedding) done the weekend upcoming.  Again, perhaps on a relative scale of previous nonsense and all these other weirdos, she's almost jarringly mature lately.

While I understand the impetus, I just can't be sympathetic to James, especially at this point with EVERYONE trying to help him with his issues into at least the third year or more at this point.  His background was no worse (and in fact a lot better) than a million people I know with an alcoholic parent who didn't turn out to be complete assholes.

Edited by Lassus
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

If he thinks that cheesy proposal on their apartment balcony with the noise from the cars speeding by was going to impress Scheana then he doesn't know her at all! I also don't think she would ever approve of a quickie private wedding ceremony piggybacking off of someone else's engagement. That is not how our Scheana rolls! It's smart of Scheana to get a pre-nup. 

And yet she did accept his proposal and the quickie private piggyback wedding so...

Honestly, she will never change. She's all about appearances and her main comment was how big her ring was. It looked ridiculous.

• Love 8
On 1/12/2022 at 12:50 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Did Katie smoke marijuana before meeting bRand? She can look pretty slovenly, and she was mumbling.

I’m convinced Katie is basically a big ol’ pothead and has been for yearssss now. She seems fried every time she’s onscreen; OR maybe she’s just on some prescription downers of some sort.
Can’t blame her too much; imagine being married to a man-child like Schwartz!

A pot habit would help explain her complete lack of motivation on the show to do anything other than lay around and whine at Schwartz all day. Or the fact that she evolved from a spunky skinny model type to a slovenly “luscious” lazyass. Or the fact that her Pucker & Pout blog pretty much nosedived as soon as her role grew on the show.

Obviously this sandwich shop thing is just a desperate storyline with Katie and Ariana for the show, because how’d she go from being originally so determined to work in the music business in some capacity to THIS sad mess??

Something About Her is the stupidest name ever for a female-run sandwich shop and I hate how everyone keeps hyping it. *Especially* when Katie gave the Tom’s so much shit over their bar’s equally stupid name!
Hell, I can come up with some catchier names right now: Between 2 Slices, She-Sammies, Sandwich Her Way, Meat In the Middle, 2 Girls 1 Sandwich, etc…so where’s my timed water meeting with Randall already? I’d be on time AND have a more professional pitch/look, and I’m not even pretending I wanna open a 🥪  shop with my fave co-worker!

Edited by Sun-Bun
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Sun-Bun said:

I’m convinced Katie is basically a big ol’ pothead and has been for yearssss now. She seems fried every time she’s onscreen; OR maybe she’s just on some prescription downers of some sort.
Can’t blame her too much; imagine being married to a man-child like Schwartz!

A pot habit would help explain her complete lack of motivation on the show to do anything other than lay around and whine at Schwartz all day. Or the fact that she evolved from a spunky skinny model type to a slovenly “luscious” lazyass. Or the fact that her Pucker & Pout blog pretty much nosedived as soon as her role grew on the show.

Obviously this sandwich shop thing is just a desperate storyline with Katie and Ariana for the show, because how’d she go from being originally so determined to work in the music business in some capacity to THIS sad mess??

Something About Her is the stupidest name ever for a female-run sandwich shop and I hate how everyone keeps hyping it. *Especially* when Katie gave the Tom’s so much shit over their bar’s equally stupid name!
Hell, I can come up with some catchier names right now: Between 2 Slices, She-Sammies, Sandwich Her Way, Meat In the Middle, 2 Girls 1 Sandwich, etc…so where’s my timed water meeting with Russel already? I’d be on time AND have a more professional pitch/look, and I’m not even pretending I wanna open a 🥪  shop with my fave co-worker!

That pitch! They had nothing to show Randall. No possible locations scouted with a breakdown of possible costs and foot traffic, etc and etc. I would have had a stack of research all bound together for Randall to take to his partners.

And that name! It's so bad. Why not Sub-versive since Ariana likes to be edgy? Or Witches of WeHoagie? If they have to explain the name, it doesn't work. 

Scheaner should really check out her whole look in the mirror, not just her face and hair. Her poor boobs squished flat, and oozing out of that sports bra was just bad. Brock's proposal was awful. What is the rush for them to wed?  At first I didn't realize that was their apartment and I thought he was doing it at the lawyer's office lol. I like Brock less the more screen time he gets.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, gingerella said:

And yet she did accept his proposal and the quickie private piggyback wedding so...

Because the camera's were there so she got a little bit of attention but still couldn't fake much enthusiam. The wedding, if it even happened was for TV. I guess we will find out next week. 

1 hour ago, Sun-Bun said:

Hell, I can come up with some catchier names right now: Between 2 Slices, She-Sammies, Sandwich Her Way, Meat In the Middle, 2 Girls 1 Sandwich

I like ALL of those names!

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

Hell, I can come up with some catchier names right now: Between 2 Slices, She-Sammies, Sandwich Her Way, Meat In the Middle, 2 Girls 1 Sandwich, etc…so where’s my timed water meeting with Russel already? I’d be on time AND have a more professional pitch/look, and I’m not even pretending I wanna open a 🥪  shop with my fave co-worker!

Omg dying!

• LOL 4
19 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Did Katie smoke marijuana before meeting bRand? She can look pretty slovenly, and she was mumbling.

I think Katie is a pothead and stays at least mildly stoned most of the time.

1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

Omg dying!

😄 It’s the “Russel” for me! 😂

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Last week Scheana let it slip that she already had 2 dresses for their “surprise” wedding. Now she tells us they’re both altered. We know this bitch is working on losing the baby weight, so she wouldn’t have them altered if she just happened to find a deal and thought she’d hang on to them for some undetermined period of time in the future. And not only do they have a pre-nup, but a marriage license, which is only valid for a specific period of time. And yet, they didn’t consider themselves engaged? Don’t get me wrong, I think it’s important for couples to talk about marriage and decide to get engaged together rather than just waiting silently for the guy to spring it on you, but it’s so obvious Scheana is forcing this man to “be romantic” and pretend to surprise her because she’s all about the spectacle. She obviously even planned out this ring since she was just gleeful about how big it looked on her finger—no wonder about what is this pink stone. Girl obviously had it planned that they must get married during this season of filming—and her man just screwed it up so many times that now they’re down to the wire of the season finale. We heard about all of her money she’s keeping in the pre-nup, so she should have just planned and paid for this wedding herself. I was cracking up how Brock kept saying when we divorce, and she kept screeching and swatting at him, What do you mean when?! If! But Raquel and James picked a hell of a place for Scheana and Brock to hijack—absolutely gorgeous!

Edited by JenE4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
On 1/12/2022 at 12:32 AM, princelina said:

The engagement party venue was very nice - "as nice as the castles in Kentucky" 😄

I'm getting curious about how these people start their "businesses".  I thought Brock was inviting them to some kind of workout - not just a "photoshoot".  Katie's pitch to Randall was not businesslike, even though he seemed to know a few questions to ask, and Ariana's tardiness, and annoyance at being called out for it, seemed as theatrical and unreal as Rand "setting his timer" for half an hour.  Furthermore, wouldn't an "unapologetically female" sandwich shop be a tearoom?  That's all I can think of every time they say it.  I like little tea sandwiches and they're very feminine.  And unapologetic about being so.

Eh, I think I get what they're going for, and it isn't a tearoom. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy going to a nice tearoom but they tend to be fussy and dainty.  I am not sure that makes much sense, especially for LA. But they've talked about being inspired by the kitchens in Nancy Meyers' movies, and I get that vibe - they want something that evokes high end but homey kitchens. So it's like, "what kind of sandwich would be made in that kind of a kitchen?" Probably not tea sandwiches but also not something you'd see in your average deli.

I actually think it is a good idea, depending on location (I imagine that kind of a business is best located where there is a lot of foot traffic. I live in Boston and there are a lot of sandwich shops of all kinds - from delis to more high end shops, and those places tend to depend on the college and business crowd to sustain them).  I don't know if Ariana and Katie are the people to put it off - though I was impressed at Ariana's ability to answer Randall's questions, even if she was tardy - but I think that the concept is sound and a little different.  

• Love 5

Even if Katie and Ariana did have all the money they need to open up a shop, neither is really that driven and they're not going to be able to keep up with the demands of being business owners.  You have to do EVERYTHING and work 18+ hours every single day for a couple of years at least.  Everything falls on you because it's YOUR business.  This is why you need to be really really passionate and absolutely love what you're doing/about to do, because you need that to motivate you on the days when you're just not feeling it.  Even the most enthusiastic people in starter-businesses have those god-I-so-can't-be-bothered days, so I shudder to think what these two will be like.  No better than the Toms.

Would a food truck work better?  A sandwich stand?  Are they popular in LA?  I've seen lots of taco stands there.  For what they're willing to do, a sandwich food truck sounds pretty good to me.  Because there are so many food shops opening all the time, it's best to have some sort of theme or specialty if you're to open up your own.  Like, only gluten-free or vegan-only or low-carb, etc.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

I actually very much disagree about whether or not the Toms are driven and motivated. IMO, Tom Sandoval is pretty driven and actually willing to put in those 18 hour days, etc. (I would agree, Schwartz - not so much). I think that is part of the reason why he drives everyone else crazy, because he is so much more driven than the rest of them. IMO, Jax was a bit jealous that Sandoval was actually working to make his dreams happen because Jax was unwilling to put in that kind of work but just expected to have everything handed to him.

Now, I also think that Sandoval can have tunnel vision and wants things his way without compromise, and that's a problem for him. But I don't think lack of drive is a problem for him. And I think that Ariana is probably somewhat similar, though I don't know that she is at the same level. But Schwartz and Katie? I don't think that they're lazy, exactly, but I am not sure either is particularly driven. 

• Love 6

I'm convinced production picked the winery just to fuck with James cause you know full well James and what's her face could not afford this venue on their own. Makes me giggle.

It's beautiful but I thought it was strange that there were no employees to greet them or show them to their rooms.

• Love 7
29 minutes ago, featherhead said:

It's beautiful but I thought it was strange that there were no employees to greet them or show them to their rooms.

I thought that, too!

The downstairs looked so barren and blah. It would have been nice for the rental? event? company to have some big flower arrangements or bowls of fruit or something on that huge table, to make it more welcoming, especially if it costs a fortune to rent it out.

• Love 6
10 hours ago, SarahPrtr said:

Even if Katie and Ariana did have all the money they need to open up a shop, neither is really that driven and they're not going to be able to keep up with the demands of being business owners.  You have to do EVERYTHING and work 18+ hours every single day for a couple of years at least.  Everything falls on you because it's YOUR business.  This is why you need to be really really passionate and absolutely love what you're doing/about to do, because you need that to motivate you on the days when you're just not feeling it.  Even the most enthusiastic people in starter-businesses have those god-I-so-can't-be-bothered days, so I shudder to think what these two will be like.  No better than the Toms.

Would a food truck work better?  A sandwich stand?  Are they popular in LA?  I've seen lots of taco stands there.  For what they're willing to do, a sandwich food truck sounds pretty good to me.  Because there are so many food shops opening all the time, it's best to have some sort of theme or specialty if you're to open up your own.  Like, only gluten-free or vegan-only or low-carb, etc.

All they need is enough money to pay rent, buy supplies and employees, so they can swan in every day like Lady Vanderpump does, order minions about and get nosey in their business 😄. (And I know Lisa and Ken have owned many businesses and know what they're doing - but I don't think that's the part of Lisa's life these two are dying to replicate!)

As for a theme - it seems to be "unapologetically feminine" which once again to me says tea sandwiches, and if not still something small, vegetarian or eggs or poultry.  Once you add ham or bacon or roast beef it turns masculine very quickly! 😄

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, princelina said:

As for a theme - it seems to be "unapologetically feminine" which once again to me says tea sandwiches, and if not still something small, vegetarian or eggs or poultry.  Once you add ham or bacon or roast beef it turns masculine very quickly! 😄

I wonder the same thing about how feminine a subway sandwhich could be, but it sounds like they never got that far.

• LOL 4
12 hours ago, princelina said:

Well, back when Lisa was getting ready to open PUMP and was going through the menu, she and the chef discussed having "Sausage.... PORK sausage." and "Trouser steak" (instead of skirt steak). 

• Love 2

"Something About Her Sandwiches" sounds better than "Something About Her" which is how they keep referencing it.  "Something About Her" just sounds like calligraphy font text on a perfume ad.  But if I were a woman opening a sandwich shop in So-Cal with another woman and wanted to make it unapologetically feminine, I'd call my place "Sandwi[t]ches" so what the hell do I know.  Is there anyone more unapologetically feminine than a witch?  Also think how fun it would be with decor.  Could make it like that cool shop in "The Craft" (an L.A.-based cult favorite) and give staff those goth private school uniforms.  Missed opportunity, dumbshits. 

Unrelated: I'm gonna need Brock to stop Brockin', thanks.   

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
49 minutes ago, Drogo said:

"Something About Her Sandwiches" sounds better than "Something About Her" which is how they keep referencing it.  "Something About Her" just sounds like calligraphy font text on a perfume ad.  But if I were a woman opening a sandwich shop in So-Cal with another woman and wanted to make it unapologetically feminine, I'd call my place "Sandwi[t]ches" so what the hell do I know.  Is there anyone more unapologetically feminine than a witch?  Also think how fun it would be with decor.  Could make it like that cool shop in "The Craft" (an L.A.-based cult favorite) and give staff those goth private school uniforms.  Missed opportunity, dumbshits. 

Unrelated: I'm gonna need Brock to stop Brockin', thanks.   

'Wiches by Witches' or 'Swiches by Witches', maybe? 

Oh, and are you talking about The Craft with Neve Campbell?  I fricking love that movie and actually watched it at the cinema as a teenage girl!!  "Light as a feather, stiff as a board.  Light as a feather, stiff as a board.  Light as a feather, stiff as a board....." 🙂

Edited by SarahPrtr
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
33 minutes ago, SarahPrtr said:

'Wiches by Witches' or 'Swiches by Witches', maybe? 

Oh, and are you talking about The Craft with Neve Campbell?  I fricking love that movie and actually watched it at the cinema as a teenage girl!!  "Light as a feather, stiff as a board.  Light as a feather, stiff as a board.  Light as a feather, stiff as a board....." 🙂

That's the one!  Here's the staff uniforms: 
OIP.jDi1LVao6scuK9Pp-LdFRgHaEK?pid=ImgDe

And the indoor/outdoor dining areas -  

ScreenShot2376.jpg

Witch_TheCraft_beach-433x267.jpg&ehk=ebz

*Who's in?  I'll name a sandwitch after you.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, SarahPrtr said:

Well, back when Lisa was getting ready to open PUMP and was going through the menu, she and the chef discussed having "Sausage.... PORK sausage." and "Trouser steak" (instead of skirt steak). 

Of course she did 🙄😄. They could call it "Something About Middle School Boys" and have Lisa make up too-obvious smutty names for all of their sandwiches. 😄

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 1/12/2022 at 3:35 PM, bichonblitz said:

James is a pothead and seems to have motivation. At least the guy works.

Yeah, pot works differently for everyone, especially if you know what to shop for. Give me a good sativa and I'll clean and go for hours and hours with a focus I simply don't have otherwise. It also was the catalyst for my weight loss!

• Love 4
On 1/12/2022 at 5:17 PM, WhatAmIWatching said:

!That pitch! They had nothing to show Randall. No possible locations scouted with a breakdown of possible costs and foot traffic, etc and etc. I would have had a stack of research all bound together for Randall to take to his partners.

And that name! It's so bad. Why not Sub-versive since Ariana likes to be edgy? Or Witches of WeHoagie? If they have to explain the name, it doesn't work. 

Scheaner should really check out her whole look in the mirror, not just her face and hair. Her poor boobs squished flat, and oozing out of that sports bra was just bad. Brock's proposal was awful. What is the rush for them to wed?  At first I didn't realize that was their apartment and I thought he was doing it at the lawyer's office lol. I like Brock less the more screen time he gets.

Brilliant!!

• LOL 2
6 hours ago, Judi Sunshine said:

Yeah, pot works differently for everyone, especially if you know what to shop for. Give me a good sativa and I'll clean and go for hours and hours with a focus I simply don't have otherwise. It also was the catalyst for my weight loss!

That's good to know! It's sure is a different world from when I was a child of the 70's and there was only one kind of pot. Of course it doesn't do me any good since I live in a state where it's still and probably always will be illegal. 😏

• Love 3

I'm watching the "extended footage" version and they showed:

• Raquel fretting to DJ Muppet Baby about LaLa not dressing properly for the engagement party.
  • I just realized that Brock has everyone at the shoot wearing a clothing line for his obsolete business.
  • How Brock met Schemer. Wait, I am sure we saw them doing the "dirty dancing" lift before!
  • Tom Schwartz realizing he left DJ Muppet Baby's pot at home! Wait, I thought he had quit smoking...
  •  Charli is gross and not the "life of the party" she thinks she is.
  • DJ Muppet Baby and Raquel discuss his outburst the night before, when he grabbed her arm.
  • Charli sharing more information about her bedroom than I wanted to know.

I sure hope DJ Muppet Baby and Raquel don't find out about the secret wedding! 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2