Type keyword(s) to search

The Process: Auditions, Training Camp and Squad

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, TheGenuineBeauty said:

2022-DCC-Squad_FINAL-scaled.thumb.jpg.346b1c3a5daa093c7993e974e30f140d.jpg

Squad photo got added to the DCC website as well as the girls' headshots for this year got added onto their bios. Well...everyone except Kelee. I guess they forgot about her. Also the headshots look like they've been scanned into the website instead of them being high resolution. Or maybe it's a filter that they used. Also everyone looks like they've been in the tanning salon for waaaay too long compared to last year's headshots. 

God, I hate this website. Some of the girls have bigger full pic cameos than others. I know Kelee is petite but she looks super tiny compared to Lea on the same row. Honestly, you wouldn't think the website is new because it's so clunky to use for want of a better word!

Why do they always give Tori a middle parting in her cameo pics when she always has a side parting the rest of the time? Not everyone suits a middle parting! I'm a millennial, the side parting is going nowhere.

Edited by DCC-UK
Added to
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, TheGenuineBeauty said:

You mean this photo? Kelee-117-HS-768x960.jpg

This headshot is from last year. If you look at the other 2nd year vets they all have two headshots. The one from this year and the one from last year. 

I didn’t even see that it didn’t load all the way weird 

1 hour ago, Holly85 said:

I didn’t even see that it didn’t load all the way weird 

Yeah the website is glitchy. If you click on a person's bio and then click on the back button to go back to the our team page, it won't load, it will just be a blank page. You have to refresh the page for it to load properly. Or at least...that's the problem that I've been having. But what do you expect? This is DCC 's website lol.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 10/21/2022 at 9:42 PM, Weeklydcc said:

Don't know if this was already posted, but here goes.

Kelee Norris

I just love Kelee! And since it unexpectedly was the last season of MTT, I'm so glad she was a part of the final season. She seriously is one of the most impressive and endearing DCC to me ever on the show. I'm hopeful for 2GL and GL for her down the line!

On 10/24/2022 at 9:36 AM, MonaMechelle said:

Here is the link to the playlist that contains all of the videos: 

Videos included: Miller Lite Performance, Thunder, 2 quarter changes, halftime show and one sideline from each group.

Thank you so much for these, @MonaMechelle! Those lines were a hot mess x 2, but the videos were fun to see. A lot of them looked really great in various points.

On 10/26/2022 at 7:41 AM, parrotfeathers said:

It's likely just me, but it seems as if there could be a better color for Jada's hair.  She's so very pretty.

Obviously, to each their own, but I really love Jada's all over golden glow these days! With her blonde hair and her lemon colored finals costume this year, I thought she looked divine, and I think the blonde allows more of the texture and vibrancy of her curls to come across on the field/screen. I think her performance continues to improve each year and that she can be a strong contender for 2GL next year. Enjoyed seeing Jada so prominently placed in the Miller Lite performance, and I noticed Victoria's kicks look low next to hers in Thunderstruck. Jada is rocking it and I love it.

• Like 1
  • Love 5

kaydianna talks about why the change from my stars my boots to my cause my stars !! Just skip threw the video until she comes on also her star she did is so pretty and a great cause which they are fixing to start filming for social media 

• Thanks 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 6

Does anyone know where to locate a schedule of DCC appearances? Like, at a grocery store, some other type of store, or that type of thing? I'm heading to Dallas next Wed. (11/16) - Tues. (11/22) and was hoping I might catch them out and about somewhere. Thanks!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Tarode said:

Does anyone know where to locate a schedule of DCC appearances? Like, at a grocery store, some other type of store, or that type of thing? I'm heading to Dallas next Wed. (11/16) - Tues. (11/22) and was hoping I might catch them out and about somewhere. Thanks!

Dcc website on the appearance section 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Holly85 said:

Dcc website on the appearance section 

Thank you! Unfortunately, there is nothing scheduled while I will be in town. The Christmas Extravaganza starts the 18th, just not sure if I will able to make it. 

• Love 2
On 11/7/2022 at 10:18 PM, Holly85 said:

kaydianna talks about why the change from my stars my boots to my cause my stars !! Just skip threw the video until she comes on also her star she did is so pretty and a great cause which they are fixing to start filming for social media 

Does this mean the video podcast format is back? I always loved it when they would release episodes in past seasons and was disappointed when it was discontinued!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, LunaValerion said:

Does this mean the video podcast format is back? I always loved it when they would release episodes in past seasons and was disappointed when it was discontinued!

No this is girls talk boys talk that she was asked to go on 

3 hours ago, Holly85 said:

Yes bc that was kashara who was doing those and she no longer works for the dcc 

I guess I have missed this as i havent followed as closely since the show was cancelled.  How come she left?  I really thought she would take over one day.

I didn't know DCC Zhenya was 30.  That's young, but she looks even younger.

On 11/14/2022 at 10:59 AM, cgloss said:

Is DCC in Motion dead?

It's not DCC in Motion, but here's a cute short clip.  I like the "go-go" boots.

Edited by Weeklydcc
Added spacing
  • Love 6
13 hours ago, Weeklydcc said:

I didn't know DCC Zhenya was 30.  That's young, but she looks even younger.

It's not DCC in Motion, but here's a cute short clip.  I like the "go-go" boots.

That's cute! I love to see Victoria interacting more with her teammates.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Isolabella said:

Sorry if this has already been discussed, but do we know why Kashara was let go?

Did I miss the post where someone said she was let go?  I just the one saying she no longer works for the DCC.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, go4luca said:

Did I miss the post where someone said she was let go?  I just the one saying she no longer works for the DCC.

She probably got a better career opportunity.   I'm not sure how much the DCC pay staff members or how much autonomy they have with people like Kelli and Charlotte in charge.

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, Weeklydcc said:

She probably got a better career opportunity.   I'm not sure how much the DCC pay staff members or how much autonomy they have with people like Kelli and Charlotte in charge.

Not sure why she left but it seems to have been on good terms.  She is still posting about the Cowboys on insta and the link in her bio links to DCC prep classes.  

• Like 1
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, Holly85 said:

I saw that!! She may still be choreographing for them but as far as having a job title is no longer 

Hey Holly! Where didn't you hear this, if you don't mind me asking? 

It's very nice, though, that she apparently left with no ill will.

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 3
58 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Hey Holly! Where didn't you hear this, if you don't mind me asking? 

It's very nice, though, that she apparently left with no ill will.

She’s no longer listed in the game day program like she was last season 

Edited by Holly85
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

Is it true you can only cheer for DCC 5 years?  Swore I read that on here?!  

I think that's just a rumor as I've never heard it confirmed by any reputable source and I include any current/former DCC, Kelli, Judy, or anyone working for the DCC in that.  Has anyone else gotten the "5-year rule" confirmed?

• Love 4

Re Kashara: maybe she’s gotten a different job within the organization? That could explain why she’s no longer listen on the game day program. Or she now works as a freelancer for them? Just speculating obviously.

• Love 1
On 11/26/2022 at 1:50 PM, LilyD said:

Re Kashara: maybe she’s gotten a different job within the organization? That could explain why she’s no longer listen on the game day program. Or she now works as a freelancer for them? Just speculating obviously.

I saw in a FB group that she is working as a dance teacher at the same studio that Ashton Torres works at and does freelance choreography on the side. Probably got fed up for choreographing for DCC and not getting paid extra for it outside of her salary for her job with them. Might as well work as a freelance choreographer and get paid for her creativity. 

• Like 1
  • Love 7
On 11/24/2022 at 12:32 PM, EricaShadows said:

I think that's just a rumor as I've never heard it confirmed by any reputable source and I include any current/former DCC, Kelli, Judy, or anyone working for the DCC in that.  Has anyone else gotten the "5-year rule" confirmed?

🤷‍♂️

What do y’all think of the stripes on the back of the boots from a design standpoint?

I 💯% loooove the cause/meaning, but I have to say that the stripes are giving me Evel Knievel. 🏍️💨

… uh oh, I’m dating myself again.😂

A3ECEB91-175F-4584-80BA-05B64B02AB6D.jpeg

• Like 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, StepKickClunk said:

What do y’all think of the stripes on the back of the boots from a design standpoint?

I 💯% loooove the cause/meaning, but I have to say that the stripes are giving me Evel Knievel. 🏍️💨

It does look like Evel Knievel's uniform.

• Applause 2
  • Love 3
On 12/7/2022 at 5:51 PM, StepKickClunk said:

What’s funny is I knew he was and remember that jump.

And I like the boots. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, PomPomPom said:

I'd love to see them do the field entrance on motorbikes.

Yeaaaaass! 😂

1 minute ago, WenD08 said:

What’s funny is I knew he was and remember that jump.

And I like the boots. 

My parents saw him jump live at the Cow Palace in January 1970👇.  My mom was preggo with me at the time so yea 💁‍♀️ I totally saw Evel Knievel live 🤣

F107F8F1-C97A-460D-BA2A-DD3F20FF724A.webp

• Love 6
18 hours ago, StepKickClunk said:

Yeaaaaass! 😂

My parents saw him jump live at the Cow Palace in January 1970👇.  My mom was preggo with me at the time so yea 💁‍♀️ I totally saw Evel Knievel live 🤣

F107F8F1-C97A-460D-BA2A-DD3F20FF724A.webp

I remember watching the many jumps he did on tv. They always showed one of his on the beginning of ABC Wide World Of Sports. It was at Caesars Palace where he went over the handlebars.

• Love 3
39 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

I remember watching the many jumps he did on tv. They always showed one of his on the beginning of ABC Wide World Of Sports. It was at Caesars Palace where he went over the handlebars.

Yep my mom always said you could hear a pin drop. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Weeklydcc said:

Does anyone know about the reunion halftime tomorrow?  Is this an annual event now or some kind of anniversary?  It seems like they had one last year.

Last year was the 60th anniversary of the squad !! 

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Last year was the 60th anniversary of the squad !! 

OK, that makes sense, but they're having something tomorrow, some kind of reunion show.  I saw an article, but I didn't see anything on the website.

1 hour ago, Weeklydcc said:

OK, that makes sense, but they're having something tomorrow, some kind of reunion show.  I saw an article, but I didn't see anything on the website.

They are having an alumni halftime which is basically the samething 

• LOL 3