Type keyword(s) to search

Kanye West: The Most Intelligent Celebrity

Message added by Aethera

Discussion of Kanye's run for the US Presidency is off-limits here, unless and until the run appears on the show itself, as per our Politics Policy. https://forums.primetimer.com/topic/94644-politics-primetimer-updated-070319

• Start Topic

Did the world really need to know that Amber Rose and Kanye got personal with each others ass? I know I could have lived just fine without hearing that on Twitter

We definitely didn't need to know, but it was kind of funny to see a narcissistic prick like Kanye get shut down by his ex.

• Love 10

So I guess no ones believing Kanye's denial?

Maybe in the future he'll limit his rants to the confines of his own home and the ears of those who are obliged to listen.

If he thinks so little of Amber, it's a reflection on his character that he'd stoop low enough to sleep with her, I hope Kims paying attention, cause she might be hearing him talk about the 30 showers he had to take before his next lady would deign to sleep with him.

• Love 5

I kinda love that Amber Rose brought it there. Kanye was the one that brought her up, even though she had absolutely nothing to do with their argument. Was it a classy thing to say? No. But you're dealing with Kanye Kardashian, so it's hard to have high expectations.

If he thinks so little of Amber, it's a reflection on his character that he'd stoop low enough to sleep with her, I hope Kims paying attention, cause she might be hearing him talk about the 30 showers he had to take before his next lady would deign to sleep with him.

Not just sleep with her, but they were in a relationship for several years, so I'm assuming there was love at some point. And as far as the 30 showers goes...Amber Rose said it best. Kim wasn't living in a convent when she and Kanye got together.

Also, it really just is disgusting how he implied that AR was somehow dirty or unclean, but Kanye just has to bathe and he's fresh as a daisy. I don't know how anyone could think that sexist douchebag is anything but a misogynist.

• Love 13

He's got music coming out. He needs to stir up some interest in him by the public. This has all the hallmarks of how Kris Jenner manages to get her kids names in the press just as a new season of their show or some project they're involved in is about to air. Without something like this, his music wouldn't drum up anywhere near the interest it does.

• Love 2

You guys are awesome! I'm sitting here laughing my ass off.

I wish Amber would keep talking.

Am I the only one who thinks Amber is really pretty? I had never really paid much attention to her before this, she's very pretty.

I think she's beautiful. She puts KummyKakes to shame.
  • Love 4

Did the world really need to know that Amber Rose and Kanye got personal with each others ass?  I know I could have lived just fine without hearing that on Twitter

What Amber said was extremely crude and sexually graphic but no more so than the gross song "lyrics" with which Kanye references his own wife and which Kim, dim bulb that she is, seems to think are complimentary.

• Love 4

Or worse than Tygas ode to Kylie. Fucking Kim on a sink and talking about how grownup Kylie is when stimulated isn't exactly on a par with Robert Browning or Lord Byron.

But that's what and how these people express themselves due to lack of education and grey matter. You only have to listen to them speak to know how dumb they are. When you have a 35 yr old self proclaimed genius ranting and raving over and over again about not being respected and how others owe him respect and how the man is trying to keep him from being successful because he married a white woman and a reality star with a sex tape and can't think of any other word to describe something nice than "dope", the only explanation is stupidity or mental illness or both.

• Love 10

Or worse than Tygas ode to Kylie. Fucking Kim on a sink and talking about how grownup Kylie is when stimulated isn't exactly on a par with Robert Browning or Lord Byron.

But that's what and how these people express themselves due to lack of education and grey matter. You only have to listen to them speak to know how dumb they are. When you have a 35 yr old self proclaimed genius ranting and raving over and over again about not being respected and how others owe him respect and how the man is trying to keep him from being successful because he married a white woman and a reality star with a sex tape and can't think of any other word to describe something nice than "dope", the only explanation is stupidity or mental illness or both.

I've heard Kanye interviewed on occasions when he was speaking calmly and intelligently. I don't think he's dumb or uneducated. Unfortunately, he's an egomaniac and in dire need of anger management treatment. As for slang, meh, all generations have their own slang words and phrases that make no more sense than "dope".

• Love 3

I think she's beautiful. She puts KummyKakes to shame.

Am I the only one who thinks Amber is really pretty? I had never really paid much attention to her before this, she's very pretty.

No you're not. I got a real good look at her beauty when she was on What What Happens Live. I was like especially if she hasn't had any facial work, she's gorgeous IMO.

I just don't appreciate how she's carried herself in the public eye, it takes away from the beauty, but that's my opinion.

But yeah, she's beautiful, sorry Kanye, you aren't married to most beautiful woman in the world.

Yeah he literally thinks that IMO.

Now a man should see his wife as being the most beautiful woman in the world to him, but I really think delusional Kanye actual thinks that Kim is hands down in public opinion not just his opinion, the most beautiful woman in the world.

I mean he is delusional which is what makes him look like a jackass when otherwise he probably wouldn't be. 

Edited by represent
  • Love 1

The sneakers I could understand a little bit and lord knows there are many celebrity brand sneakers that are ugly and people will drop $300 on them, but I really have to wonder who will spend $2500 on a sweater that looks like a moth ate through it.

• Love 2

The sneakers I could understand a little bit and lord knows there are many celebrity brand sneakers that are ugly and people will drop $300 on them, but I really have to wonder who will spend $2500 on a sweater that looks like a moth ate through it.

I'm sure he agonized over each and every hole in that sweater and where exactly it should be placed, how big it should be, how many of them there should be.I can see that creative genius rustling thru piles of sweaters rejecting them right and left for not being "what I asked for" and terrorizing those poor piece work employees. 

• Love 5

Sneaking out of lurkdom to give my opinion on North's conception (I hate even mentioning her name, because, again, I'm #TeamAmber and I fully think innocent kids shouldn't be insulted, which I'm in no way trying to do, for the record). Not for one milisecond do I believe that North was a "surprise!" or a happy accident, nor do I think she was conceived with Kanye even in the room. In my guesstimate, Kimmy was insiminated with North with Kanye's full blessing, as was Saint. Those people never, ever, ever spend time together unless there are cameras around, and they've never really lived together. I tend to believe the rumors that this is 100% a business arrangement, one in which Kanye has more control, but I wouldn't be surprised to learn that they'd never even had the sexy times. I'm shockingly not a worldwide entertainer of the stature of Kanye West, but I tend to think that people who are sexually-satisfied in their relationships, don't talk about it every chance they get, like Kim & Kanye do, which makes Amber's quotes about Kanye's sexual appetite & indulgences all the more intriguing, especially for all of those that follow gossip sites on the interwebs, and have heard for years about Kanye's long-term boyfriend in Paris.

• Love 11

Good points, nkotb.  I just posted in the episode thread how less-than-thrilled Kim seemed during her party.  The two of them are rarely shown together on the show, and when they are, there is a palpable discomfort between them, at least from what I see.  They do not seem to be a young couple in love.  Have they ever kissed on the show (besides their wedding...and did they even kiss then)?  At least with Kourtney/Scott, they showed some affection towards one another.  The Wests seem to be operating on different planes.  It's very weird.  I get a strong feeling that Kanye wants little to nothing to do with this show nor this family, but he shows his face every now and again in an attempt to present a united front with Kim.

Any chance Kanye/Cory would.......oh, never mind.  That's too crazy, even for this show.  Or is it?

• Love 6

Nothing is too crazy for this show or this family, laurakaye! I fully expect Blac Chyna and possibly even Amber Rose to make an appearance soon (I'm not sure if they're even filming right now).

• Love 1

I get a strong feeling that Kanye wants little to nothing to do with this show nor this family, but he shows his face every now and again in an attempt to present a united front with Kim.

It pains me to defend Kanye but he actually made it very clear from the beginning hes never been crazy about the show so no big secret there and he only does appear when its for something important on the show. He even initially said he didnt want North shown. But the family? Gonna disagree he wants nothing to do with them. IMO he loves having a big family and every picture you see when they have family gatherings Kanye always has a huge smile on his face and looks genuinely happy.

Have they ever kissed on the show (besides their wedding...and did they even kiss then)?

Yes. In fact the picture of of them kissing on their wedding day at one point became Instagram's most "liked" photograph. Its kind of become a joke now though because Kanye admitted he spent a day photshopping it so it had just the right lighting or something like that.

Eta: oh if you want to see them kissing (and topless Kim practically humping Kanye go check out the oh SO classy Bound 2 video..

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 2

Kanye is such a confusing creature.  I am sure that he is a smart guy, book smart.  He is educated, although didn't actually finish college.  Ok, except for his "degree" from the Art Institute.  You just know that his mom, having had her doctorate, being a teacher (although, she taught at Chicago State University, and they almost lost their accreditation, so not a great school, teetering on terrible...) was probably always on him about reading and studying, etc.

BUT he also comes across as a complete moron!  His vocabulary seems limited.  When he goes off on his rants, he really doesn't make sense.  How could he actually think that highly of Kim?  She is beyond stupid, and seems to be happy in her stupidity.  In the press, he acts like he worships her, claims to love her family, but doesn't really want to be around her.  He goes to Paris for months at a time.  they don't live together.  He seems to be jetting off somewhere or another all the time. 

Also, his clothing line is total garbage.  Brown spandex??  I do not understand that at all.  The emperor has no clothes!

If he was really intelligent, and enlightened, he would be able to self-reflect.  But he is unable to do so.  Is it a mental illness?  What is going on with him?

• Love 3

Well it says they did it themselves which is why they didnt freak out or call the cops so one of them or both had to be there. Seems like they were just being silly since, as the article says the house is being re-plastered anyway today.

How long has this house been under construction? It seems like Kim has been living with Kris for years. Where does Kanye live - is he there too, just never on camera?

They claim Kanye lives there, but I doubt it. Between Kris, Cory, the nannies, assistants and household staff, that's just way too much chaos for a guy like him. I'd bet he has his own condo or house somewhere in the LA area and just comes over to visit.

• Love 1

So they're married, but living like they're separated or divorced.  I wonder how Kim explains that to North.  I wonder how she explains that to herself.

I think that they are so far removed from "normal life" that they don't see a problem with it.  Kim would just tell her family that "Kanye needs his space for his song-writing" and Kris/Khloe/Kourtney wouldn't call her out on her bullshit because she is the real family cash cow.  

This is the woman who had someone else strap on a baby belly to try on and photograph her own clothes so she probably doesn't see a problem with the way that she and Kanye live.  

• Love 1

So they're married, but living like they're separated or divorced. I wonder how Kim explains that to North. I wonder how she explains that to herself.

IMO, Kim never wanted to live with a husband. She made that krystal klear to Hump when they got married. I think she's perfectly kontent to stay 'Mrs West' without having to put in any effort into an actual relationship.

All of the K Koven have picked real winners for partners. Khloe married a drug addict, Kourtney spawned three kids with an alcoholic and Kim has married (3x!!) the biggest narcissistic asshole in the planet. Not that any of the K Koven are winners themselves except for maybe Kendall.

• Love 5

All of the K Koven have picked real winners for partners. Khloe married a drug addict, Kourtney spawned three kids with an alcoholic and Kim has married (3x!!) the biggest narcissistic asshole in the planet. Not that any of the K Koven are winners themselves except for maybe Kendall.

Don't forget that Kris married a man who wanted to be a woman, & Kylie has picked someone who had a kid with her sister's (former) BFF & wrote a song about having sex with Kylie before she was legal. Awesome. 

And speaking of awesome, this is hysterical http://www.dailydot.com/lol/decoding-lyrics-tyga-stimulated/

• Love 4

Don't forget that Kris married a man who wanted to be a woman, & Kylie has picked someone who had a kid with her sister's (former) BFF & wrote a song about having sex with Kylie before she was legal. Awesome. 

And speaking of awesome, this is hysterical http://www.dailydot.com/lol/decoding-lyrics-tyga-stimulated/

Well, I stand corrected.  Who knew that Tyga was actually the composer of intelligent, metaphysical and heartfelt love songs?  (*barf*)

Kris and Caitlyn Jenner, you should be ashamed of yourselves.  Have fun with your next grandchild, Tyga Jr.

• Love 2

I'll give Kim credit, she isn't one feud publicly and whether she's all that sincere or nice as she tries to come off, at least she has the sense to try to stay above the fray. Her issues with Rob aside ( sibling shit happens) I've not heard her really getting in the mud with anyone. I'm sure she's not happy with Kanye, but let's see if he backs off or if she forces him to apologize. And if he doesn't, how long will it take for her to get fed up with bad publicity due to his mouth?

• Love 3

I'll give Kim credit, she isn't one feud publicly and whether she's all that sincere or nice as she tries to come off, at least she has the sense to try to stay above the fray. Her issues with Rob aside ( sibling shit happens) I've not heard her really getting in the mud with anyone. I'm sure she's not happy with Kanye, but let's see if he backs off or if she forces him to apologize. And if he doesn't, how long will it take for her to get fed up with bad publicity due to his mouth?

Radar has had a couple of articles recently claiming that Kim is considering a divorce. However, since I haven't seen that "news" anywhere else, I think Radar is just speculating in order to post clickbait articles.

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/kim-kardashian-kanye-west-divorce-rumors-wendy-williams-insults/

"EXCLUSIVE

Kim Kardashian ‘Livid’ At Kanye Over Nasty Joke — Divorce Next?

'Obnoxious' West crossed the line this time!"

Posted on Feb 5, 2016 @ 11:13AM

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/kanye-west-kim-kardashian-lockdown-orders-wife-silent-twitter-meet-amber-rose/

"EXCLUSIVE

Kim’s On Lockdown! How Kanye Reacted To News She’s ‘Considering Divorce’

Kardashian 'constantly fighting' with controlling husband West."

Posted on Feb 4, 2016 @ 18:13PM

I don't doubt that Kanye is a domineering control freak, but Kim seems okay with it so far. He opened a lot of doors for her (like Anna Wintour letting her be on the Vogue cover) and I think she doesn't want to give up that access to people she couldn't reach on her own.

• Love 1

Radar has had a couple of articles recently claiming that Kim is considering a divorce. However, since I haven't seen that "news" anywhere else, I think Radar is just speculating in order to post clickbait articles.

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/kim-kardashian-kanye-west-divorce-rumors-wendy-williams-insults/

"EXCLUSIVE

Kim Kardashian ‘Livid’ At Kanye Over Nasty Joke — Divorce Next?

'Obnoxious' West crossed the line this time!"

Posted on Feb 5, 2016 @ 11:13AM

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/kanye-west-kim-kardashian-lockdown-orders-wife-silent-twitter-meet-amber-rose/

"EXCLUSIVE

Kim’s On Lockdown! How Kanye Reacted To News She’s ‘Considering Divorce’

Kardashian 'constantly fighting' with controlling husband West."

Posted on Feb 4, 2016 @ 18:13PM

I don't doubt that Kanye is a domineering control freak, but Kim seems okay with it so far. He opened a lot of doors for her (like Anna Wintour letting her be on the Vogue cover) and I think she doesn't want to give up that access to people she couldn't reach on her own.

I think he is domineering and overbearing, but only over certain things, right now that is okay with Kim because she's caught up with the babies and getting her. "Fab" body back. Things will change when and if she can still demand the public attention. As far as the divorce stories? It's inevitable so they all will able to claim they got it right or first.

No doubt Kim loves the perks being married to Kanye has brought her but I think everyone has their breaking point. When too many things start piling up it eventually will put huge cracks in a marriage.  Not that I believe Radar because they are notoriously full of shit and making crap up to get clicks (just the other day they made it look like Kendall was pregnant but when you clicked the story it was about the prank call her and Khloe pulled on Kim) but I could believe there problems there and I absolutely believe both rumors that Kim was embarrassed by his twitter rant last week and then the Wendy Williams song which she was evidently furious over. Kim calling Amber and wanting to smooth things over with her tells me all I need to know how Kim felt about that mess, especially the fact that he dragged an innocent child into it.

• Love 1

I think the marriage has lasted as long as it has because they don't live together. Kim lives with Kris. Even if she and Kanye eventually move in together, I don't believe they will spend anymore time together, if they do, it will be the end of the marriage. All their communication seems to be thru texting/phone calls and brief weekends together.

24/7 will kill any chance they have of a long lasting marriage.

• Love 7

Okay, so somebody please enlighten me.  Seriously - I'm being 100% serious with this question.

In Harper's interview with Kris, she talks about Kanye, and she says that people don't realize that he's actually a genius.  And it's not the first time i've heard the genius claim and somehow I don't think it's just the Kardashian's who have made that claim.  Didn't Anna Wintour claim something too?  About how she just likes to listen to him speak because he's so smart?  

So what's the deal?  Does he have an extraordinarily high iq?  Because let's be real, with his ripped sweatpants, his extensive use of the words "dope" and his twitter rants, I have trouble seeing it.  Is there some genius personality trait at play here that somehow plays into his nonsensical public persona?   I'm truly not getting it.  

The one and ONLY time I ever agreed with Kanye was when he stopped Kim's sisters from having a slit to the crotch in their bridesmaids dresses or some such thing.  And I do think he seems like a good dad to North, when he's with her, it's pretty much the only time we ever see a genuine smile on his face.  But I just don't get where the genius talk comes from.  

• Love 4

Okay, so somebody please enlighten me.  Seriously - I'm being 100% serious with this question.

In Harper's interview with Kris, she talks about Kanye, and she says that people don't realize that he's actually a genius.  And it's not the first time i've heard the genius claim and somehow I don't think it's just the Kardashian's who have made that claim.  Didn't Anna Wintour claim something too?  About how she just likes to listen to him speak because he's so smart?  

So what's the deal?  Does he have an extraordinarily high iq?  Because let's be real, with his ripped sweatpants, his extensive use of the words "dope" and his twitter rants, I have trouble seeing it.  Is there some genius personality trait at play here that somehow plays into his nonsensical public persona?   I'm truly not getting it.  

The one and ONLY time I ever agreed with Kanye was when he stopped Kim's sisters from having a slit to the crotch in their bridesmaids dresses or some such thing.  And I do think he seems like a good dad to North, when he's with her, it's pretty much the only time we ever see a genuine smile on his face.  But I just don't get where the genius talk comes from.  

Well, this is Kris who is calling him a genius, I think that alone would make me question it. Anna Wintour? She may know fashion, but I doubt she's  any better a judge of genius than Kris.

IMO the only reason he objected to the slit in the dresses was because it would draw attention from Kim, who, IMO, was wearing a fugly dress and her hair was gross. I don't; think she liked the outfit either. And remember the first round of bridesmaids dresses was universally hated by the girls. But that could have been a set up, so that Kanye could come in and use his "connections" to get a designer friend to come to the rescue.

I've never heard anything remotely genius come out of his mouth, most of it can't be understood anyway because of the mumble mouth way of talking he has. Maybe people don't understand what he's saying, but don't want to ask him to repeat it so they nod an smile and voila he's a genius. I mean didn't the low talker on Seinfeld get him to wear that horrible puffy shirt on TV? That was genius.

• Love 5

Kanye is a narcissist, and narcissists tend to associate with people who validate their ego. It's why so many athletes and entertainers surround themselves with yes-men and hangers on.

Without Kanye, Kim never would have had her Vogue cover or front row seats at Fashion Week. It's in Kris' best interest to keep him happy. As far as Anna, I'm convinced Kanye has some kind of dirt on her.

• Love 2

I dont believe Kanye is stupid but I also don't believe he's some genius. I do think some of his songwriting is brilliant, his early albums are excellent. I've also seen these rare interviews where he is actually very well spoken. I remember some interview he did in the UK last year and I was surprised at how smart and well put together he sounded. It was a long interview and he really showed a soft side talking about North and a designer he knew for a long time that passed away suddenly. I think he even started crying about the latter. But the "genius" label he's pretty much given himself and its stuck.  This is a guy who just said he finished recording the greatest album ever made so his self confidence shouldnt be taken seriously.

Oh my God. Is Kanye serious, defending Bill Cosby? If Kim wasn't embarrassed by Kayne's rants before, she sure will be now!

http://www.tmz.com/2016/02/09/kanye-west-bill-cosby-innocent/

"Kanye West: Get Off Cosby's Back ... He's NO Rapist!"

2/9/2016 3:32 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kanye West thinks Bill Cosby is getting railroaded ... if Kanye's Twitter feed can be trusted, that is.

Honestly, Kanye's been on one over the last few hours -- ranting about a bunch of things, but he just topped them all with ... "BILL COSBY INNOCENT !!!!!!!"

It's unclear if 'Ye's been hacked, or if he's just getting stuff off his chest.

What is 100% clear is his album drops on Thursday -- which makes this the perfect time to get as much attention as possible.

We're sure Cosby ain't complaining.

• Love 1

Oh Kanye, sit your ass down. Dude is nuts. Whats hilarious he starts out perfectly sane by posting normal things like a pic of the studio he's in or pic of North saying "I love my baby girl" then he flies off the handle rambling endlessly. I guess he's also pissed because of some rumor that Kylie signed a deal with Puma?

• Love 2

Oh Kanye, sit your ass down. Dude is nuts. Whats hilarious he starts out perfectly sane by posting normal things like a pic of the studio he's in or pic of North saying "I love my baby girl" then he flies off the handle rambling endlessly. I guess he's also pissed because of some rumor that Kylie signed a deal with Puma?

Apparently Kylie was approached to sign a deal, but neither she nor Puma will confirm it. Yep, Kayne is angry.

http://footwearnews.com/2016/focus/athletic-outdoor/kanye-west-twitter-kylie-jenner-puma-deal-rumors-190928/

Footwear News, Feb. 9, 2016, "Kanye West Shuts Down Kylie Jenner Puma Deal Rumors"

Kanye West is shutting down rumors that Kylie Jenner has signed a deal with Puma. West took to Twitter on Tuesday that “there will never be a Kylie Puma anything,” and that Puma should “never try to divide the family!!!”

Reports had circulated that Jenner signed a deal to be the new face of Puma. Rihanna serves as a creative director for Puma and is showing a Puma by Rihanna fashion show on Friday during New York Fashion Week.

[Kayne's tweet, screenshot in the article:]

KANYE WEST

‎@kanyewest

1000% there will never be a Kylie Puma anything. That's on my family! 1000% Kylie is on Yeezy team!!!

5:22 PM - 9 Feb 2016

West has stood firmly by his partnership with Adidas, even taking jabs at his former partner Nike in his recently released single “Facts.” If that song is any indication, West doesn’t seem to be amused by athletic companies making big offers to lure athletes and celebs.

In the song he raps that Nike “gave LeBron a billi’ not to run away.” In his tweet regarding the Puma/Kylie deal, West said they would “give you your measly million dollars back!!!”

KANYE WEST

‎@kanyewest

Puma we gone give you your measly million dollars back!!! Never try to divide the family!!!

5:22 PM - 9 Feb 2016

[Neither] Puma nor Kylie Jenner have actually confirmed that a deal was in the works. Meanwhile, on Monday night Kendall and Kylie Jenner hosted an official launch party for their new Kendall + Kylie line.

So nobody in the whole family is allowed to represent any product that might compete with his damn Yeezy line? Have they all signed contracts with him to promote Yeezy, or is this just him acting crazy? He's regarding any attempt by other family members to make a buck on other products as "dividing the family." *rolling eyes* What is this mess, the reality show version of the Mafia, with Kayne as the Godfather? I always thought it as Kris who was the Godfather. She's the one who tells all the others what to do -- except maybe Kayne.

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Love 1

If Cosby is innocent what about OJ? Will Kris still think he's a genius if he starts an OJ was framed cause he married a white woman?

I hope Kylie does sign a deal with Puma. She is just the type to do something cause she was told not to. Remember the blue hair at Kims wedding? And she's 18 now, legal for Tyga to fuck and legal to make her own deals, whether mommy or brother in law like them.