Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I’ve been seeing the Sweet James ads forever and thinking how he needed to clean up his beard and who calls himself “Sweet James” so interesting to see she is or soon to be was his wife. I wonder if they’ll get into the divorce on the show.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

So from what little I read, it appears her dream life of luxury goes a bit south on this season (shades of Erika Girardi minus the embezzling part). Saw a photo of her ambulance chasing husband and was surprised to see he was slightly younger and more attractive than his cheesy billboards make him out to be. I already dislike her - she seems "extra" as the kids say these days.

• Love 13

Thanks, @oftentimes, for the above post with Noella's ex, James.

Two sides to every story indeed.

Noella needing to make sure that the home they'd be buying would be within filming range of RHOC says a lot.

She's making herself out to be such a victim.  Interesting that he says the part about how their marriage became "sex, drugs, and rock & roll", which makes me think that the sex dungeon was her idea all along, just so she could show it off.

Something about her has rubbed me the wrong way since she first came on.  I do wonder, is he paying for their son?

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

Interesting video from Sweet James, - especially the part about Noella angling to get on the show for years. I'm not sure I'm buying either of their stories 100%. Why is he filing from Puerto Rico? Is he taking responsibility for their kid? And has she really been left high and dry money-wise as she claimed?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
10 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

This whole situation is so "3 sides to a story:  His side, her side, and the truth".

The only truth I believe in now is that airing it on National TV, while putting your autistic son up as media collateral, is deplorable.

Agreed. Here’s the statement from his legal rep (got this from twojudgygirls IG):

53F12BA3-4205-4B2C-8E7C-48B19C9E9197.jpeg

140ACCBF-536E-49CF-9C09-D87BDA4CD667.jpeg

• Useful 14
  • Love 1

Has she really exploited her son though? They've barely shown the kid and other than the mention of shutting off her credit cards (where everyone assumes that means she has no money to feed her son) , there has been no mention of care. Its quite possible he shut off her shopping cards but is keeping money for living basics in a checking account somewhere. I don't like either one of them based on what we have seen so far, but she seems to be hiding more than shes telling. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, HotHW said:

Has she really exploited her son though? They've barely shown the kid and other than the mention of shutting off her credit cards (where everyone assumes that means she has no money to feed her son) , there has been no mention of care. Its quite possible he shut off her shopping cards but is keeping money for living basics in a checking account somewhere. I don't like either one of them based on what we have seen so far, but she seems to be hiding more than shes telling. 

I think she has, indirectly. She mentions her son and his therapy in a play for sympathy. She’s not posting pictures but everything she says - wanting her son to have a good relationship with his dad, therapy, wanting James to be in his son’s life, etc- it’s all calculated to tug at hearts and paint her as the poor suffering single mom of an autistic toddler.

• Love 8

Has Noella even mentioned her daughter on the show? I googled and saw a pic of her with her daughter Coco (isn't that the nickname of one of the Dubrow spawn?) and her last name is Bergener as well. I do remember Noella talking in one episode about her miscarriages, and she mentioned two surrogates, so I wondered why there was only one kid with two surrogates? Guess the other kid is Coco, also by James?

In any case I have no interest in "he said she said" regarding a howife that I do not know. I did see a post by James where he said his life with Noella was sex, drugs and rock and roll, and he has cleaned up his act. Guess the sex part includes the dungeon? In any case Noella's life seems like a mess, married or not. And that is saying a lot when her life is  too messy for this show.  Or just no one knows her, so how can we be invested in her woes? Big fail, Bravo. Big fail. 

• Love 8

@UsernameFatigue, In a recent post where she announced that she has a new boyfriend, there was a picture of her with a little girl and apparently that’s her daughter who is seven years old. I think I read somewhere that the daughter is by a previous relationship. This woman hits the ground running.  I remember that scene where she kept crying, “I need a hug! I need a hug!” and I could see her getting involved with another guy pretty quickly.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Colfrmb said:

@UsernameFatigue, In a recent post where she announced that she has a new boyfriend, there was a picture of her with a little girl and apparently that’s her daughter who is seven years old. I think I read somewhere that the daughter is by a previous relationship. This woman hits the ground running.  I remember that scene where she kept crying, “I need a hug! I need a hug!” and I could see her getting involved with another guy pretty quickly.

I wondered as in the pic of her with her daughter, she said her daughter was on spring break and joining them in Puerto Rico. Which made me think the kid was from another relationship and lived with the father. But then she was identified as Coco Bergener. But ya, Noella seems like a mess. very needy, and immature. So has to be a one and done, but why can't she be done now? 

• Love 4

Noella is one weird up chick but it seems like she has some dirt on Heather that she is going to be spilling and for this I in her corner. Heather has overplayed her hand this season and I really hope it backfires on her.

• Love 18
3 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Noella is one weird up chick but it seems like she has some dirt on Heather that she is going to be spilling and for this I in her corner. Heather has overplayed her hand this season and I really hope it backfires on her.

Is this something we have seen in previews and I just missed it? If it is true, then I can put up with Noella to see Heather brought down a few pegs. 

• Love 5

Yikes - Noella and James both come across like scam artists to me. They probably deserve each other - but, as always when idiots procreate, their innocent child deserves neither of them.

• Love 14

There is something alien-like about Noella; from her voice, her mannerisms, her fashion and hair choices. It is like she is “studying” everything…people, especially. To see what personna to present. Honestly, I find her to be a tad creepy. One of these days I hope one of the other Housewives points her finger at Noella and shrieks “Not One of Us”….okay, aging myself with that one.

• LOL 9
  • Love 11
51 minutes ago, DeeplyShallow said:
1 hour ago, js9548 said:

Besides the two dogs who is the woman in her introduction when she states her tag line?  Is that the daughter?

Her mom

Thanks, her mom looks so young 

• Love 1
On 1/5/2022 at 9:24 PM, 65mickey said:

I can't decide if I like Heather or dislike her.  For now, I gotta go with Jeff Lewis' take and dislike her.

I also think it would be rare to acheive Dubrow level of wealth without some shenanigans or minimally burning people along the way. Noella does not seem afraid of Heather in any way, so it would make sense that she has dirt on her - or she's just naive. Or too much into her own fame.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 4
18 hours ago, Jextella said:

I can't decide if I like Heather or dislike her.  For now, I gotta go with Jeff Lewis' take and dislike her.

I also think it would be rare to acheive Dubrow level of wealth without some shenanigans or minimally burning people along the way. Noella does not seem afraid of Heather in any way,so it would make sense that she has dirt on her - or she's just naive. Or too much into her own fame.

I doubt Noella has any dirt on Heather. I think she just understands the dynamics of these shows, and understands that one way to make a big splash when you are a first-year HW is to go after the person perceived to be the Queen Bee.  I suspect that if Vicki were still on the show, she would have targeted her for this "feud" because it's one way to guarantee a storyline. 

• Love 8

Oh right Noella, your husband lavishes you in this luxury lifestyle because of "the blowjobs." Gross. Well maybe it's like most wealthy, powerful men, just your ability to turn a blind eye when he's getting the blowjobs & more from everywhere else. If these women really think that they will keep a guy satisfied with just the one woman for the rest of his life, they're delusional . I didn't see more than the 1st episode so far and haven't even finished it but that's my assessment so far.

• Love 4

People of a certain age who live in SoCal may remember her father, Christopher Nance.  He was a weatherman on the NBC affiliate in Los Angeles for many years.  Apparently, he refused to acknowledge that Noella was his child.  He was later accused of sexual harassment and lost his job at the station.  

https://allaboutthetea.com/2021/10/08/rhoc-newbie-noella-bergener-mourns-the-loss-of-her-father-amid-ongoing-divorce-battle

http://www.byjessekatz.com/nance.pdf

• Useful 2

So is that Will Smith video celebrating the turn of the century? Therefore made in 1999 or 2000? Noella claims to have been born in 1985, so that would have made her 14 or 15 in the video? I am so confused by this woman.

• Useful 5
3 hours ago, Juneau Gal said:

So is that Will Smith video celebrating the turn of the century? Therefore made in 1999 or 2000? Noella claims to have been born in 1985, so that would have made her 14 or 15 in the video? I am so confused by this woman.

Yeah I was wondering the same thing. It's possible she's shaved several years off of her age, but the teen years are prime-time for modeling, so it's also not out of the realm of possibility that she got the gig as a teen. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
22 minutes ago, Cheezwiz said:

Yeah I was wondering the same thing. It's possible she's shaved several years off of her age, but the teen years are prime-time for modeling, so it's also not out of the realm of possibility that she got the gig as a teen. 

I think I remember her saying she was about 15 when she was in the video.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
On 2/11/2022 at 9:46 AM, Snarky McSnarky said:

People of a certain age who live in SoCal may remember her father, Christopher Nance.  He was a weatherman on the NBC affiliate in Los Angeles for many years.  Apparently, he refused to acknowledge that Noella was his child.  He was later accused of sexual harassment and lost his job at the station. 

I will never forget being a teenager at a private school, when Christopher Nance came as a special guest for something or other. This is probably in like 1986, in Los Angeles. He hit on at least two eighth graders, right from the stage--albiet they did look like 25 year olds but still it was a middle school! He was calling girls up saying ooh look at you what's your name.... I guess it was the 80s so no one cared? RIP, but I'm not surprised that he lost his job.

• Useful 2
2 hours ago, Aim123 said:

I will never forget being a teenager at a private school, when Christopher Nance came as a special guest for something or other. This is probably in like 1986, in Los Angeles. He hit on at least two eighth graders, right from the stage--albiet they did look like 25 year olds but still it was a middle school! He was calling girls up saying ooh look at you what's your name.... I guess it was the 80s so no one cared? RIP, but I'm not surprised that he lost his job.

On a much lesser egregious offense, I remember he was involved in a "Don't you know who I am????" incident.

• LOL 2