Type keyword(s) to search

S09.01?

Lassus
  • Start Topic

I've always loved this show, and I have always enjoyed the new characters, even the ones everyone hates.  But now it's Real Housewives of West Hollywood.  BOOOOOOOORING, god, the same shtick, again.

Lala is really going for her brand, it seems.

The season preview makes everyone seem REALLY desperate.  I feel like they know they have nothing, and none of the previewed or premiere fights are convincing.

Sorry to hate, but.

Edited by Lassus
  • Love 11
7 minutes ago, Lassus said:

I've lways loved this show, and I have always enjoyed the new characters, even the ones everyone hates.  But now it's Real Housewives of West Hollywood.  BOOOOOOOORING, god, the same shtick, again.

Lala is really going for her brand, it seems.

The season preview makes everyone seem REALLY desperate.  I feel like they know they have nothing, and none of the previewed or premiere fights are convincing.

Sorry to hate, but.

I totally agree with you.  Tonight’s episode was borrrrring.  Lala’s doing everything possible to be the star of the show.  Ariana needs a new hairstyle, and I’m hating Sandoval’s look. Jeez, the episode was so damn blah that I can’t even come up with any good snark.  It’s looking like I may have to skip out on this season.

• Love 8

Boring.

Same shit with James.

LaLa is trying too hard like usual. Acting like she is the only person to have had a baby in the world and she thinks she’s better then ppl because she has a baby at home. Trying to shame Ariana for being drunk. Pls LaLa. Ms Sugar baby who is maybe sober from booze but is probably doing something else.

Brock the deadbeat dad with his new baby blah.

I FF lots of Lisa’s scenes. She gives off such a fake vibe and she isn’t needed on this show. Her whole mentor schtick is tired

Max is the boss of SUR now? Lol stupid. He looks like and idiot but Janes sucks.

My favourite part was Tom and Arianas new dog lol.

James has got to be on something tho.

Too much Raquel. She can’t even really keep a convo going. She’s such an idiot. Trying to have a reality show moment but she can’t pull it off.

There’s something that seems even more forced about this show. Not working for me but there’s nothing else to watch so I’ll continue for now.

I am a bit jealous of Tom and Ariana’s coffee setup in their room lol.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 10

Well, that wasn't very interesting. I'm glad it's not just me.

On a related note, I'm glad I'm not the only person who gained weight during the pandemic lockdown.

I'll post more when I remember what happened (I think I zoned out near the end).

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Mr. Miner said:

That was one contrived pile of shit. I guess LVP wanted to get back in the spotlight so bad we're going to be subjected to this crap.

In fairness, LVP may be a producer, but she ain't a BRAVO exec.  It's not like she makes the decisions on which BRAVO shows get made or not made.

• Love 7
9 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Charli was so weird with Ariana and Sandoval’s dog.

I missed it, what happened?  I think I block out Charli.

6 hours ago, Gharlane said:

Well, that wasn't very interesting. I'm glad it's not just me.

On a related note, I'm glad I'm not the only person who gained weight during the pandemic lockdown.

I'll post more when I remember what happened (I think I zoned out near the end).

You don't have a "sum-mah bod-ay?!"  (said in James's voice)

• LOL 8

So now Katie fancies herself an expert in the restaurant business.

Chickie, Lisa never made you a manager.  Or even an assistant manager.  You were a "Surver" (and not even her BEST Surver as I recall) at the time you left.  That's it.  She made you HER sort of assistant, and even then nothing you did required brainpower.  In fact, I think you were tasked with picking out FLOWERS at one point and you did a mediocre job at that.

Frankly, I think the name "Schwartz and Sandy's" is rather cute.  

As for Lala, I did agree with her on Scheana and her "but I neeeeeeeeeeded you.  Don't come over."  You were in Palm effing SPRINGS for God's sake.  That's a helluva drive from L.A. anyway.  But Lala had the audacity to go out to dinner and not sit at home, waiting for yet another call, and for that she was vilified by Scheana on social media?  Sorry, Needy Lass, but it was that new boyfriend's job to comfort you, not Lala's.  Tell him to get the hell off the 7th hole.  And shame on all of your nasty followers who went after Lala after your rant.  For you despicable characters, I have but one word -- KARMA.

However, that's where any of my sympathy for Lala ends.  She's seriously as disgusting as she was before.  "I want my man to milk me."  God, I got nauseous when she said it and developed a serious case of the skeevys.  Oh, and she wrote a book?  No thanks.  I don't need a "Parlay BJ's into PJ's" how to book.  Have we started a pool yet on when the chinless wonder D-List producer walks away from this vulgar cow? 

• Love 14

I despise Tom Sandoval and wish Tom Schwartz would break up with him.  

Scheana remains exhausting. Curious to hear the backstory on Brock.

James is an asshole, drunk or sober. 

I miss Stassi, Kristen & Jax. Yep, I said it. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15

I agreed with Schwartz - Schwartz and Sandy's sounds good for a diner or something but I don't think that is the kind of place they are aiming for.

First episodes on these shows are always rather boring, so I don't think I can judge how the season is going to go from there. That being said, three of the people who kept the action on this show moving - Stassi, Kristen, and Jax - are gone, and I am not sure that the rest of them are narcissistic enough to create the level of drama that is normal for this show. 

• Love 10
10 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Raquel thinks James has not consumed alcohol for almost two years. But he drinks whenever he goes out with Max.

I believe Max was referring to the past.

Katie is a pain in the ass and it looks like she's going to insert herself into this new venture to create conflict. She should be grateful that the Toms are BFFs because who knows where she and her Tom would be without Sandoval. Say what you will about him, but he's got drive. Katie and Schwartz are two lazy AF lay-abouts.

Like Lisa, I've always had a soft spot for James, but do recognize he can be an asshole. She is trying to bridge the divide between James and Max because they've been friends for a long time and their parents were also friends. My question for James is: Why are you with this Raquel chick? She is truly thick as the British say. That conversation with Lala was ridiculous and when challenged you could see the lights go out in her head. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
40 minutes ago, politichick said:

I believe Max was referring to the past.

I admit this confused me as well.

1 hour ago, snarts said:

I despise Tom Sandoval and wish Tom Schwartz would break up with him.

I mean, I get this, it's not like I wouldn't find him irritating as fuck if he were in my circle, but... Schwartz is on a whole other level of pointless, boring, and airheaded.   They MIGHT balance each other out, but if I had to choose between them, Sandoval gets the rose.

43 minutes ago, politichick said:

My question for James is: Why are you with this Raquel chick? She is truly thick as the British say. That conversation with Lala was ridiculous and when challenged you could see the lights go out in her head.

Based on what you're saying, possibly because she's too stupid to put him out on his ass for being a complete dick.  That being said, between Her and LALA?  Lala's crazy shittiness doesn't make up for Raquel being not as quick.  Team Raquel.

• Love 11

My wife and I went back on forth on the name.  "Schwartz" has a good retro-hipster vibe to it, but "Schwartz and Sandy's" is nevertheless somehow weak.  Taking off the possessive at the end would help: "Schwartz & Sandy".  I wonder if that's just so simple it's not occurring to anyone. 

A random suggestion what with them owning TomTom and wanting a name on-brand might be "SchwartzSandy", but that's really grasping at straws.  I considered "S.S." for a moment, but, er, that's unintentionally a bit of a Nazi problem. 

I think the best I came up (other than the only slightly altered "Schwartz & Sandy" ) was "Schwartzoval".  Anyone who wishes to offer a suggestion to vault above that incredibly low bar is more than welcome.

Edited by Lassus
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6

Two Lazy F*cks should be the name of their bar. If it wasn't for this show, the Toms and their significant others would all  be shacked up in a 1 bedroom apartment in WeHo. Lala is a disgusting cow, Sheana is a needy skank, their babies are cute but I can see who is going to outdo who in the cutesy dresses. I do like Katies haircut, much better than that long weave she was sporting.  

• LOL 8
  • Love 14

"We're Back Baby".

Scheana and Lala attempt to mend their friendship after an explosive public feud, while James must answer to Lisa Vanderpump for lashing out at her son. The Toms hatch a plan to open their own bar, but tensions flare when Katie questions Sandoval's vision. Finally, Ariana refuses to back down when Lala trashes her, ending in a fiery confrontation at Scheana's birthday party.

I thought it was me, but I was underwhelmed and my attention began to wander about 3/4 of the way thru. I'm not very interested in watching these young parents who probably no longer work for successful businesswoman Lisa Vanderbucks' various bars and restaurants. Even worse, I had trouble remembering anything worth mentioning, but here goes nothing:

• Lisa Vanderbucks, her husband, and the Tom's reunite while preparing to reopen. TBH, I thought things were still on lockdown there. The Toms are fretting about successful restauranteur Lisa Vanderbucks finding out about them opening a business on their own. Yeah, right. She knows and she probably is a silent partner of some sort because I cannot imagine them having the capital or ability to do this on their own. Them wanting to install double-decker booths only reinforced this feeling.
  • Schwartz and Katie tried to be parents, like their friends, and failed. Schwartz, I adore you, but you and Tequila Kate would be terrible parents! 
  • James has been sober for two years now, but smokes pot every day and takes "pre-workout vitamins". Did he let slip he was drinking when he and Max got into a stupid fight over sharing a plate of pasta? 
  • Schwartz & Sandy’s is an awful name. Katie, who totally looks like a Karen (who was that candid reality show bitch with eight children who had the same style?) hates the name too and thinks she can be a manager there. Isn't her Frump & Frown blog keeping her busy?
  • Schemer got herself a man and a baby. I was amused by her poster-sized photos covering the walls where the poster-sized photos of she and Shay used to be.
  • LaLa continues to be thirsty, crass, and gross. 🤢 
  • Master negotiator Lisa Vanderbucks forces Max and James to meet so the latter can DJ at Sur and have a reason to be on this show, but Max isn't cooperating for now and things get worse. Oh no, will they ever become friends again? 🙄
  • Schemer has a lame "pink and black" birthday party with a magician as entertainment. How old is she? Naturally, people pair off for some mandatory conflict. 🙄 
  • What is the deal with Arianna's childish mocking act? So tedious!
  • Raquel should be more concerned about DJ Muppet Baby's rage issues.
  • I'm not sure which is worse, Schemer getting slapped on the butt in the "music video" last season or seeing her in the only tight hot pink dress that still fit her.

I'm not sure I'm going to watch this season or not, but nothing else seems to be on Tuesday nights. 🤔

• Love 15
12 hours ago, Marley said:

Too much Raquel. She can’t even really keep a convo going. She’s such an idiot. Trying to have a reality show moment but she can’t pull it off.

I guess they're grooming her to be the next leading lady of the show, I mean, she's still very young, pretty, she could at least pretend to work at Sur for at least two more years while James "DJ's" certain days and she's the only one projecting a "good" girl image. 

Lala is too mean, bitchy and overconfident, Scheana is too desperate and old, ditto Katie (plus lazy) and I don't think Ariana cares that much for that role, I think she's happy where she is and while I'm sure she enjoys the perks on having a national platform, I'm not sure if she's interested in being the center of the show. 

Raquel could easily become the new Brittany while I think James is already the next Jax. 

• Love 3
48 minutes ago, Gharlane said:

What is the deal with Arianna's childish mocking act? So tedious!

I hate hate hate being the OMG SO FAKE guy, but I admit it was this particular little dustup that had me wondering about the pre-charter preference meeti- Whoops.  I mean pre-party script meeting.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Lassus said:

My wife and I went back on forth on the name.  "Schwartz" has a good retro-hipster vibe to it, but "Schwartz and Sandy's" is nevertheless somehow weak.  Taking off the possessive at the end would help: "Schwartz & Sandy".  I wonder if that's just so simple it's not occurring to anyone. 

A random suggestion what with them owning TomTom and wanting a name on-brand might be "SchwartzSandy", but that's really grasping at straws.  I considered "S.S." for a moment, but, er, that's unintentionally a bit of a Nazi problem. 

I think the best I came up (other than the only slightly altered "Schwartz & Sandy" ) was "Schwartzoval".  Anyone who wishes to offer a suggestion to vault above that incredibly low bar is more than welcome.

"Bad name, no regrets" or "Bad idea, no regrets" ^-^

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, politichick said:

Katie is a pain in the ass and it looks like she's going to insert herself into this new venture to create conflict. She should be grateful that the Toms are BFFs because who knows where she and her Tom would be without Sandoval. Say what you will about him, but he's got drive. Katie and Schwartz are two lazy AF lay-abouts.

And that's the reason I don't hate Sandoval. I mean, he's annoying, but I appreciate the fact that not only does he have drive, he sometimes seems to be the only adult in the room at least when it comes to the business side of things. 

Like Lisa, I've always had a soft spot for James, but do recognize he can be an asshole. She is trying to bridge the divide between James and Max because they've been friends for a long time and their parents were also friends. My question for James is: Why are you with this Raquel chick? She is truly thick as the British say. That conversation with Lala was ridiculous and when challenged you could see the lights go out in her head. 

I honestly don't get Lisa when it comes to James. It just seems weird to me that she is more concerned about James than she is her own son. Granted, Max doesn't seem like he's on the verge of completely falling apart, as James always is, but I find her over-protectiveness of James a little strange.  

Re Raquel - she's certainly not bright, but I think I understand what she was trying to say to Lala. She was saying that she no longer feels the need for Lala's approval, so she feels like they are in a good place.  Now, of course that bothers Lala, who wants to feel like she's the alpha woman in every conversation she has. I don't think Raquel has that same need, so she didn't feel the need to fight about it.  But anyway, that's what I think she was trying to say. 

Edited by eleanorofaquitaine
  • Love 9

This episode was a snoozer.

James is a dry drunk. I hope Raquel dumps his ass.

Lala is detestable.

The colossal colour posters Scheana had of herself in her home were hilarious. What's the backstory on her new Aussie himbo?

That's all I got.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Gharlane said:

I thought it was me, but I was underwhelmed and my attention began to wander about 3/4 of the way thru. I'm not very interested in watching these young parents who probably no longer work for successful businesswoman Lisa Vanderbucks' various bars and restaurants. Even worse, I had trouble remembering anything worth mentioning, but here goes nothing:

• Lisa Vanderbucks, her husband, and the Tom's reunite while preparing to reopen. TBH, I thought things were still on lockdown there. The Toms are fretting about successful restauranteur Lisa Vanderbucks finding out about them opening a business on their own. Yeah, right. She knows and she probably is a silent partner of some sort because I cannot imagine them having the capital or ability to do this on their own. Them wanting to install double-decker booths only reinforced this feeling.
  • Schwartz and Katie tried to be parents, like their friends, and failed. Schwartz, I adore you, but you and Tequila Kate would be terrible parents! 
  • James has been sober for two years now, but smokes pot every day and takes "pre-workout vitamins". Did he let slip he was drinking when he and Max got into a stupid fight over sharing a plate of pasta? 
  • Schwartz & Sandy’s is an awful name. Katie, who totally looks like a Karen (who was that candid reality show bitch with eight children who had the same style?) hates the name too and thinks she can be a manager there. Isn't her Frump & Frown blog keeping her busy?
  • Schemer got herself a man and a baby. I was amused by her poster-sized photos covering the walls where the poster-sized photos of she and Shay used to be.
  • LaLa continues to be thirsty, crass, and gross. 🤢 
  • Master negotiator Lisa Vanderbucks forces Max and James to meet so the latter can DJ at Sur and have a reason to be on this show, but Max isn't cooperating for now and things get worse. Oh no, will they ever become friends again? 🙄
  • Schemer has a lame "pink and black" birthday party with a magician as entertainment. How old is she? Naturally, people pair off for some mandatory conflict. 🙄 
  • What is the deal with Arianna's childish mocking act? So tedious!
  • Raquel should be more concerned about DJ Muppet Baby's rage issues.
  • I'm not sure which is worse, Schemer getting slapped on the butt in the "music video" last season or seeing her in the only tight hot pink dress that still fit her.

I'm not sure I'm going to watch this season or not, but nothing else seems to be on Tuesday nights. 🤔

"James has been sober for two years now, but smokes pot every day" 

I don't think they quite get it.

• Love 9

6 hours ago, greyflannel said:

Sandy Schwartz and go beachy?

Sand in your Schwartz? (shorts) 😂 

Katie, my word girl, get a job or do *something* besides acting like a shrew. She's always trying to glom onto everyone else's projects. She's a human potato. Her Tom is a wet, floppy dish towel. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
22 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

So Lala is even more disgusting than we thought. And then she let Randall use that toothbrush.

And Randall still didn’t kick her to the curb.

5 hours ago, DrSparkles said:

Schwartz & Sando’s?

I have a friend who has been alcohol sober for several years but smokes a ton of dope & gets stoned out of her mind every night.

Yeah, that’s called California Sober. 🙄

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

So out of the 4 newbies from last year only Charli is left. Wonder how she made the cut and Max, Brett, and Dana didn't. None of them stood out as anything special to me. Also, I know Stassi and Kristen were let go from the show over racist tweets or something like that. Was Jax part of that too and is that why him and Brittany are gone? 

• Love 4
22 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I missed it, what happened?  I think I block out Charli.

I'm not sure I remember either, but I think there was a scene where Charli was playing with their dog at the party.

On 9/29/2021 at 7:10 AM, Carolina Girl said:

God but it must be exhausting to be Scheana’s friend.  

Hokey smokes! It must be at least ten times worse being married to Scheana.

21 hours ago, Lassus said:

Something with "Toms'" in the name, like "Toms' Diner", "Chez Toms'", etc?

Tom and Tom's?

T and T's?

22 hours ago, snarts said:

I miss Stassi, Kristen & Jax. Yep, I said it. 

Wait, they're not on the show? I swear I saw them! 🤔

• Love 2
16 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

Sand in your Schwartz? (shorts) 😂 

Katie, my word girl, get a job or do *something* besides acting like a shrew. She's always trying to glom onto everyone else's projects. She's a human potato. Her Tom is a wet, floppy dish towel. 

You got it😁

• LOL 1

I like Lal and James because I find them absolutely hilarious when they are not being crippling mean.  Lala drinking her own milk is trying too hard, she doesn't need to do that.  On their own they are just randomly funny sometimes. I like Raquel alright.

Randall probably eats Lalas ass and vice cersa so the toothbrush in butt thing is probably no biggie.

Katie and Tom will never have a baby.  They don't have sex and haven't in a long time.  We've seen this throughout the show. Even timing it is not going to work.  Katie has AGED and the hairstyle is not helping.

Ariana is going to be very frustrating this season.  Really just a brat and not very successful in her ventures.   

Scheana.  LOL!!!!  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

Why is Charli still on this show? It’s extremely awkward with just one young cast member. Katie looked like she could be Charli’s mom! I completely understand and support why the old cast members are gone, but it’s a shame they were @ssholes and tanked their bravolebrity, because it would have been really cute if the show focused on all 4 new sets of parents and their babies. Now it’s sort of in between where we see a couple of mom moments—but somehow the majority of the season will be them off partying. And I’m just spending the show thinking who’s watching the babies while they’re off pretending to be at Coachella?!?

• LOL 2
  • Love 5