Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Discussion

AngieBee1
  • Start Topic

16 hours ago, Gravity Check said:

I'm very, very sad after watching that episode.

And I'm really upset that Leonard didn't think to respond to the horrible questioning by telling the story of Jesus stopping the stoning of the adulteress, and telling her to go sin no more after shaming and sending away those who judged her for her sin.

Of course, the prosecutor was simply saying things out loud that had been dancing around Leonard's head for years. I cried.

Would have been cathartic, in a “holier than thou” kind of way, but it would only have served to give the prosecutor and judge even more justification (in their minds) to inflict a more harsh sentence. I believe Will made an error by usurping Jack’s role. They should have gone with the original plan. 

I’m not surprised the lawyer will return in upcoming episodes. We never got the straight story on how they know each other; although it’s clear they didn’t serve together. The attempted bribe (I assume, to look the other way) surely won’t be the end of this. I predict dire situations ahead and hope that Geordie and Will can rally to stay out of the slime. 

• Love 3

Well, that was depressing.  I really do not want to see Leonard get abused in prison.

I did feel that was a very harsh sentence for someone who had done so much good for his community.  I wonder whether the awful bishop had a little chat with the judge and made sure Leonard had the book thrown at him?  What happened to clergy are supposed to show compassion like Jesus? Bleh.

We may see Lilith, I mean Lily again.  Maybe she will be Geordie's  bete noir....

I agree that she was spot on about Geordie's attitude towards women but I want her caught and punished.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, 12catcrazy said:

Probably for many reasons.  Don't the people in charge usually bring up stuff in the Bible against it?  Sodom and Gomorrah among other things?  Is there anything in the Bible about women in that regard?   Also, I think it reflects on men being insecure about their masculinity.  Back in the 70s I had a male friend get very puffed up about how gay men (he used a word I won't repeat here) "were an affront to [his] masculinity" and he was so highly offended by the sight of them.  When my other friend and I asked him why, he couldn't tell us any kind of logical reason, just that they offended his maleness.    I also think that many men enjoy the thought of two women being sexual with each other so no reason to put them in jail.   And also, back in the day, women were thought to be so non-sexual that two female friends just couldn't "do that".  

And edited to add - everything that Sarah 103 said as well.   

To this day, it's very normal for two women to travel together, share a hotel room etc. and everyone assumes they're just friends. If two men did that, everyone would assume they were gay. 

• Love 9

Ugh, poor Leonard. Al Weaver is really knocking this out of the park, and I'm going to miss him if this is his last season (as seems inevitable).

I will admit I really did not understand the mystery... Why did the librarian need to put her glasses on in order for the guys to confess? Wouldn't they know as soon as she was brought in as a witness that they needed to, if that had been the plan? And why was it the plan? I get that the driver (Malcy?) was apparently romantically involved with her, but what was in it for the guard? Why was it worthwhile to take the fall for a (seemingly) small amount of money? (I'm forgetting how much was stolen, but they said it was in five pound notes and that was a relatively small wad of bills hidden in the book, which would then have to be split at least three ways...). Yeah, I'm lost.

• Love 7

Tbh i've appreciated the Mrs. C/leonard stuff. 

I don't really see leonard sticking around after this season. 

4 hours ago, Daff said:

We never got the straight story on how they know each other; although it’s clear they didn’t serve together.

Could it maybe be...POW camp???? Idk that look between them makes it seem like they experienced some sort of event together during the war, even if they weren't in the same regiment or whatever.

???

I feel like we need a clip reel of all the times geordie's mentioned the war thru out the series. Then i feel like we could piece things together. I suppose we'll find out eventually.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

I will not spoil things for anyone else, but the UK started this season a few weeks before the US so they have already aired the finale.  You can google the show and find recaps of the rest of this season's episodes, and news about Season 7, which has already started filming.  (I did this because I was so damn concerned for Leonard, which tells you something about how good an actor Al Weaver is.)

28 minutes ago, HoodlumSheep said:

Could it maybe be...POW camp???? Idk that look between them makes it seem like they experienced some sort of event together during the war, even if they weren't in the same regiment or whatever.

That's what I assumed, since Geordie said (or implied) that he was in a POW camp in Burma. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, anniebird said:

To this day, it's very normal for two women to travel together, share a hotel room etc. and everyone assumes they're just friends. If two men did that, everyone would assume they were gay. 

I don't know if everybody would assume that two men traveling and sharing expenses together were gay.   And actually, anybody really thinking they were is a relatively recent thing.   Even in the Victorian age, men would write their very close friends letters that today would have people thinking they were gay lovers.  In some cases they probably were but in that era over-the-top flowery feelings were socially acceptable.   And even Oscar Wilde didn't get into trouble until he very stupidly sued his male lover's father for criminal libel which exposed himself in such a public way that he was then made an example of what the law could do to Homosexuals.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
On 11/1/2021 at 7:10 PM, dargosmydaddy said:

Ugh, poor Leonard. Al Weaver is really knocking this out of the park, and I'm going to miss him if this is his last season (as seems inevitable).

I will admit I really did not understand the mystery... Why did the librarian need to put her glasses on in order for the guys to confess? Wouldn't they know as soon as she was brought in as a witness that they needed to, if that had been the plan? And why was it the plan? I get that the driver (Malcy?) was apparently romantically involved with her, but what was in it for the guard? Why was it worthwhile to take the fall for a (seemingly) small amount of money? (I'm forgetting how much was stolen, but they said it was in five pound notes and that was a relatively small wad of bills hidden in the book, which would then have to be split at least three ways...). Yeah, I'm lost.

They’ve hinted at it-I believe they have concluded that the librarian is NOT “the ringleader”, rather more like middle management. They also believe she was given the order to make the underlings surrender/confess/take the fall (putting on the fake glasses was the signal to them). The real question remains, is Geordie’s pal “Mr. Big” (as they put it)? Or, as they seem to believe at this point, is the lawyer/pal merely protecting the identity of the ringleader? Even though they may believe the woman was following someone else’s orders, she still could turn out to be the ringleader (she’s just that smug). Just not enough answers yet, but since the lawyer is appearing for at least a few more episodes, I’m sure it will become clear. I also wonder if there’s a relationship between lawyer and librarian. 

Edited by Daff
  • Love 4

I realize I'm in the minority here, but I'm ready for the Leonard story to end. The actor is good, but I just want a mystery show with a cop and a vicar. I don't want a morality tale from the late 50s. It's enraging and I'm not watching this show to be enraged.

Also don't care about a crime ring of saucy librarians. Give me a crime, give me an investigation, give me a resolution. That's what I want from my mystery series.

• Love 12
25 minutes ago, BlackberryJam said:

Also don't care about a crime ring of saucy librarians.

Although Saucy Librarians would be a great name for a band!  ;)

26 minutes ago, BlackberryJam said:

I realize I'm in the minority here, but I'm ready for the Leonard story to end. The actor is good, but I just want a mystery show with a cop and a vicar. I don't want a morality tale from the late 50s. It's enraging and I'm not watching this show to be enraged.

I agree, the mystery portion of the show is not as good as it used to be.  It's become the B story of an hour show.  It's suffering because of the main narrative thrust has shifted to Leonard.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, BlackberryJam said:

Also don't care about a crime ring of saucy librarians. Give me a crime, give me an investigation, give me a resolution. That's what I want from my mystery series.

I totally agree, except I would LOVE a crime ring of saucy librarians. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, BlackberryJam said:

It's true that the actual mysteries have been totally overshadowed by the Leonard story this season.  They need to write stronger mysteries.   However, I am uncomfortable with the notion to write a gay character off the show because his story upsets viewers.  (I am so sad about what the character has had to endure).  Gay people have a right to be represented in fiction.

Though I too would prefer more focus on the mysteries  and less focus on the characters travails. I certainly was fed up with the constant Sidney "Woe is me" long before the character left and I could have done without Geordie cheating on his wife.

I see that the show is renewed for a seventh season and that 

Spoiler

Al Weaver is still listed in the cast for next season. I wonder what that means for his story line?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

That’s an absolute misread of my post. I’m love the gay representation, but the show is billed as a light mystery series. I want it to be a light mystery series. Instead of remaining a light mystery series, the show is no longer light. It’s no longer mystery focused. I never said I wanted the character written out, I said I wanted this story to end. I’d be thrilled if we went back to everyone in the village being fine with Leonard and Daniel, realism be damned. I want my light mystery back, period. Considering that each and every one of us deal with our own difficulties and tragedies each day, there’s nothing wrong with wanting our entertainment to just be entertaining. 

• Like 1
  • Love 18
9 minutes ago, BlackberryJam said:

That’s an absolute misread of my post. I’m love the gay representation, but the show is billed as a light mystery series. I want it to be a light mystery series. Instead of remaining a light mystery series, the show is no longer light. It’s no longer mystery focused. I never said I wanted the character written out, I said I wanted this story to end. I’d be thrilled if we went back to everyone in the village being fine with Leonard and Daniel, realism be damned. I want my light mystery back, period. Considering that each and every one of us deal with our own difficulties and tragedies each day, there’s nothing wrong with wanting our entertainment to just be entertaining. 

Sorry, I thought you wanted Leonard written out because his story is too upsetting for you. I completely misunderstood. My apologies.

I don't want to watch traumatic storylines on my Sunday night TV either. I no longer watch Call the Midwife for that reason.

Was Grantchester ever truly a light mystery though? Remember all the Sidney angst and the Geordie adultery.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, magdalene said:

Sorry, I thought you wanted Leonard written out because his story is too upsetting for you. I completely misunderstood. My apologies.

I don't want to watch traumatic storylines on my Sunday night TV either. I no longer watch Call the Midwife for that reason.

Was Grantchester ever truly a light mystery though? Remember all the Sidney angst and the Geordie adultery.

I found Sidney’s angst self-inflicted and amusing, and I’m sure I rage posted about Geordie, but I don’t have to justify not finding either of those stories as enraging as the injustice being suffered by Leonard. It’s quite possible to find Sidney moaning about amusing while finding Leonard’s misery painful.

• Love 2

I think it helped that Sidney's and Geordie's miseries were basically self-inflicted. They did stupid and infuriating things, and paid the price. Personally I didn't find the endless Sidney and Geordie angst fun to watch, but it didn't make me sad. Watching the Leonard stuff is like watching someone kick a puppy-- both unenjoyable and painful to watch.

• Love 8

I just realized how much of a Grantchester fan I must be because I enjoyed Sidney's angsty love story and the "Geordie loses his mind for lust" story kept me nicely holding my breath until it was over. 

Leonard and Mrs. M/C have always been my favorite characters, after Dickens, so it was all good for me until Leonard's story became so real it looks like he'll be written out.  It's not beyond belief that a village in the 1950's would turn a blind eye to their nice young curates possible inclinations.  Why did they have to go on the stupid holiday?

• Love 4
On 11/3/2021 at 8:21 PM, BlackberryJam said:

I agree completely with all of this.  I stopped watching the show because I couldn't stand to watch Leonard be tortured.  I don't doubt that it is a more realistic portrayal of what gay men suffered at that time. but it is too sad to watch and helps no one for me to do so.

• Love 5

Well, that was boring.   This reminded me of a very, very similar mystery - maybe an Inspector Morse or even a Peter Wimsey? - where someone was thrown off a college building already dead. 

In the beginning of this series, they used to at least try to have a rationale why Sidney was hanging around with Geordie so much and involved in the mysteries.  Now it appears they've given that up and it's just taken for granted that Will has a junior detective badge and is going to be shadowing Geordie step for step from running after criminals to looking for evidence to interrogating suspects.  

• Applause 1
  • Love 15

Geordie needs to just let it all out to someone, anyone (a therapist please) before he combusts. You can tell he's trying his best to hold it together when the war gets brought up. 

Leonard :(

On 11/3/2021 at 10:57 AM, BlackberryJam said:

I realize I'm in the minority here, but I'm ready for the Leonard story to end.

Me too, as much as i love him. It's time for leonard to move on (and get his happily ever after once this is all over).

I'm beginning to think show!Dickens is immortal. How old is he now?

The new curate Henry is kind of precious but i hate how he's been sent to basically spy on Will. 

Will and his step sis? Ick. Please bring back the journalist girl. And while you're at it bring back the boxing gym boys too. I wanna know how that one lad who was left in charge is doing.

I feel like geordie and will are slipping (or it's a testament to how weak the mysteries have been this season) bc they didn't need to mull over 'who would be most disappointed?' in order to lead them back to the german girl. They should have been lead straight back to her the moment the one guy they questioned  proved he wasn't at the scene of the crime, bc that means she LIED about what she saw. Red flags right there. Boom. Saved them a step.

Also, was she not charged with anything? She helped cover up a murder. But we only really see them bring in the snooty and entitled jerkface.

*is this season extra long then? Didn't it used to be 6 episodes per season?

Edited by HoodlumSheep
  • Love 1

Poor Dickens. First, Sidney. Now Leonard. His humans keep leaving him. 

The low blows notwithstanding… And the Nazi comparison particularly uncool given what Will knew happened to Geordie… Truth hurts for Will and Geordie. Will did need to stop talking and see Leonard. 

Will is going pay for this roll in the hay whether or not it went all the way. 

That cake looked good. No, Henry. I get it, but you are picking the wrong side when it’s the foul bishop’s. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, HoodlumSheep said:

I'm beginning to think show!Dickens is immortal. How old is he now?

Will and his step sis? Ick. Please bring back the journalist girl. And while you're at it bring back the boxing gym boys too. I wanna know how that one lad who was left in charge is doing.

The series started in the early 1950s and Dickens was a puppy. The series is now in 1958. Dickens is only eight years old, which is far from ancient for a black lab.

I like the character of Tamara, especially because it allows Will to see the road not taken and what his life may have been had he made different choices. I do not like the idea of Will and Tamara having an intimate relationship because that is super icky.

Since you mentioned the boxing gym, (and I realize this is the shallow end of the pool) please bring it back so we can see Will in that tight undershirt in the ring or working out at the gym. 

Eseme must be very proud and pleased that she gets to eat dinner with the adults. 

Geordie is an interesting mix of ideas and attitudes, which is great. It makes him a more fully realized, developed and human character. He is quite progressive when it comes to women (he no longer has a problem with Cathy working, or Rachel taking a prestigious job in government) and in some cases is willing to turn a blind eye to homosexuality (he was planning to do a shoddy investigation, say he found nothing, and let the matter drop). He draws the line anti-nuke/anti-war activity.

Edited by Sarah 103
  • Love 6

So the boyfriend did it. Huge shock. (eye roll)

Not that this wasn't a good episode, but his snotty attitude--not to mention statistics, literally 9 times out of 10 it's the boyfriend/husband/ex/someone who wanted to be the boyfriend/husband--made me suspect him immediately. I'm just surprised that it wasn't because she was pregnant (the number one reason a pregnant woman will end up dead/injured is domestic violence).

Will and Tamara sleeping together was a surprise, mostly because he's rebuffed all her flirting and advances. And them going at it in public was ironically just as illegal as what poor Leonard and his paramour we're doing.

I really, really want to like the new vicar, especially in light of the prejudice he's inevitably going to deal with--and already seems to be, but it's a little difficult. He seems to be working an incredibly self-righteous and judgemental attitude towards Will and I didn't like the way he reported on him to the bishop. That said, Will didn't help by being so standoffish to him when he was legitimately trying to befriend him.

Edited by Dr.OO7
  • Love 5

This show's writer sure loves the pushy, forward, borderline rapist women.  Tamara, the journalist, the one who went after Sidney and then Geordie, last night's murder victim that had to mention how good looking Will was the minute she'd met him.  Can't we have a relationship that's a little slower and more consensual, with a woman who doesn't act like a horny sailor on leave?  The only really romantic relationship, with a slow, gentle build-up was Leonard's. 

Oh poor Leonard.  

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Dr.OO7 said:

And them going at it in public was ironically just as illegal as what poor Leonard and his paramour we're doing.

I don't believe there is anything illegal about it.  They are not blood relatives.  Not my cup of tea but they only just met recently, it's not like they grew up together - that would be icky.

When Geordie was told to read the last page of the autopsy I thought for sure it showed she was pregnant.

8 hours ago, Gravity Check said:

Leonard looked so broken. :-(

Al Weaver knocks it out of the park with his acting.  He said one sentence but between how he looks and his words you could feel the anguish.

9 hours ago, Quilt Fairy said:

Now it appears they've given that up and it's just taken for granted that Will has a junior detective badge and is going to be shadowing Geordie step for step from running after criminals to looking for evidence to interrogating suspects. 

I was thinking the same thing.  And clearly he's dropping the ball at the church since he's never there.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Sarah 103 said:

I do not like the idea of Will and Tamara having an intimate relationship because that is super icky.

Same. I don't care they weren't raised as siblings, they are related now.

1 hour ago, Cetacean said:
10 hours ago, Quilt Fairy said:

Now it appears they've given that up and it's just taken for granted that Will has a junior detective badge and is going to be shadowing Geordie step for step from running after criminals to looking for evidence to interrogating suspects. 

I was thinking the same thing.  And clearly he's dropping the ball at the church since he's never there.

Same again! No wonder the new curate is frustrated. Will was such a dick to him. At least tell him the frickin' dog's name, you asshole. Gah. It's not Henry's fault he's there.

It cracked me up when Geordie told Will that Kids Today™ need a war to sort them out, and then the ancient college porter says the exact same thing, and you could see Geordie think to himself, "Oh, god, is that how I sound?" Hee.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, Dr.OO7 said:

Will and Tamara sleeping together was a surprise, mostly because he's rebuffed all her flirting and advances. And them going at it in public was ironically just as illegal as what poor Leonard and his paramour we're doing.

What Will and Tamara did was not illegal.  What Leonard and Daniel did was illegal.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Cetacean said:

I don't believe there is anything illegal about it. 

53 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

What Will and Tamara did was not illegal

They were having sex in public (even if they made it back to his room eventually). The genders and relationship status of the people doing that is irrelevant. They could have still been arrested and gotten in trouble for it, even if their punishment wasn't as severe as poor Leonard's.

2 hours ago, Cetacean said:

When Geordie was told to read the last page of the autopsy I thought for sure it showed she was pregnant.

I thought so too. I already suspected the boyfriend, I'm surprised that wasn't his motive.

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Will was such a dick to him. 

I haven't been watching long, so I don't know much about Will, but it would be ironic if after all his advocating on Leonard's behalf, that he'd still have a problem with the new guy because of his race, which is a bit of the vibe I was getting. Regardless, he has no right to take it out on him that he's upset that he wasn't consulted on hiring a new guy.

33 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

I must've missed that part, I only saw them making out in public.

We don't actually know what happened. We know they kissed in the boat, and made it back to the vicarage. They were both drunk. Will isn't sure whether or not they slept together. Tamara hinted at it, but she also could have been teasing Will to make him crazy. Her line was something like "After I sleepover I am usually satisfied or get breakfast." This is not helpful in determining what happened. If he really wanted her to be honest, Tamara would probably tell Will the truth. My guess is they both passed out in the bed and nothing happened. 

• Love 10
Just now, Sarah 103 said:

We don't actually know what happened. We know they kissed in the boat, and made it back to the vicarage. They were both drunk. Will isn't sure whether or not they slept together. Tamara hinted at it, but she also could have been teasing Will to make him crazy. Her line was something like "After I sleepover I am usually satisfied or get breakfast." This is not helpful in determining what happened. If he really wanted her to be honest, Tamara would probably tell Will the truth. My guess is they both passed out in the bed and nothing happened. 

That's exactly what I saw.  So I didn't miss anything. 

40 minutes ago, Dr.OO7 said:

They were having sex in public (even if they made it back to his room eventually).

They didn't have sex in public.

• Love 7
48 minutes ago, Dr.OO7 said:

I haven't been watching long, so I don't know much about Will, but it would be ironic if after all his advocating on Leonard's behalf, that he'd still have a problem with the new guy because of his race, which is a bit of the vibe I was getting. Regardless, he has no right to take it out on him that he's upset that he wasn't consulted on hiring a new guy.

Race may have nothing to do with it. I hope not.  It could  simply be a combination of resenting the new curate because he has taken Leonard's place and not being consulted.  I am kind of resenting the new curate myself which I know is not right, but I can't help feeling that way.  The new guy does come across as holier than thou and tattling to the bishop about Will rubbed me the wrong way. Obviously objectively  Will is not being at all fair to the new curate.  And getting drunk, making out with and then spending the night in the vicarage ! with his step sister.... Will is going to be in so much trouble for this. The bishop is looking to get rid of Will already before Will gave him extra cause.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, magdalene said:

I am kind of resenting the new curate myself which I know is not right, but I can't help feeling that way.  The new guy does come across as holier than thou and tattling to the bishop about Will rubbed me the wrong way.

Not to mention The Worst Thing --making himself right at home in Mrs. Maguire's kitchen!

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Dr.OO7 said:

Well, Mrs. McGuire was giving off that vibe, certainly. Asking him where he was from, originally, etc. I know she sees him as trying to replace "her boy," but she definitely was not open-minded with him. 

And Will is such a struggling parish priest he can't even muster up a welcome? I know that he's mourning his inability to help Leonard, cause that's the whiny little man he is, (it's all about him), still, the show should write some sort of growth for this character. 

Leonard's the wisest of them all, because when Will finally does go to see him, he asks him to pray with him, a very powerful thing to do. 

Edited by cardigirl
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, cardigirl said:

Well, Mrs. McGuire was giving off that vibe, certainly. Asking him where he was from, originally, etc. I know she sees him as trying to replace "her boy," but she definitely was not open-minded with him. 

Yes. That classic "Where are you FROM from?" type of question that POC have to constantly put up with. I was actually pretty stunned at her outright assuming that his name wasn't his real one and glad that he put her in her place by informing her that he was as British as she was.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, magdalene said:

I am kind of resenting the new curate myself which I know is not right, but I can't help feeling that way.  The new guy does come across as holier than thou and tattling to the bishop about Will rubbed me the wrong way. 

I don't know. I think the episode did a nice job of juxtaposing Henry sticking to his true, deep beliefs vs that little snot Rory who was only using an important issue to help himself. 

And really, Will does seem like a bit of a crap vicar in many ways lol. 

It was Geordie who got on my nerves this episode. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, cardigirl said:

Leonard's the wisest of them all, because when Will finally does go to see him, he asks him to pray with him, a very powerful thing to do. 

So true.

Words weren't needed.  Leonard's body language, the bags under his eyes said it all.  Heartbreaking.

• Love 6

Didn't Will emerge from the bed with his full trousers (not just his underwear) on? I find it hard to believe that he'd have drunken sex and then redress himself...

I am here for Henry Jones! He calls a spade a spade. Mrs. C is a bigot. Will is never around. If he's asked directly about it, why shouldn't he say so? I know Mrs. C and Will are hurting over Leonard, but that's not an excuse to be awful to Henry. Will's been growing on me this season, but now I'm ready to wash my hands of him again. Just quit and become a cop, Will. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, dargosmydaddy said:

Didn't Will emerge from the bed with his full trousers (not just his underwear) on? I find it hard to believe that he'd have drunken sex and then redress himself...

She was dressed as well.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, dargosmydaddy said:

Didn't Will emerge from the bed with his full trousers (not just his underwear) on? I find it hard to believe that he'd have drunken sex and then redress himself.

I know I am a horribly shallow person for admitting this, but I was too busy focused on his shoulders in the tank top to notice trousers or underwear. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Okay, unpopular opinion, but I like the new curate Henry Jones.  Primarily because his faith seems sincere and he really wants to help Will and the parish.  So, of course, Will can't be bothered to speak to him let alone work with him for the benefit of the parish.

I think Will is heading in the same direction that I did not care for with Sydney-being so wrapped up in his own personal dramas that he loses sight of his profession which is to care for and support the people of his parish and community.  If one doesn't want to do that, then leave the ministry (I know it's hard to always be supporting and giving to others, but that is the calling).

• Love 8

Regarding whether Tamara and Will had sex, when Will and Geordie were talking towards the end, Georgie goes "And where did you see Tamara this morning... You didn't, did you!?" and Will replies "No, no, of course not. I don't think".

So it's definitely not a foregone conclusion that they had sex. Maybe wanted to, sure, but I don't think they did. And I definitely don't think they had sex publicly if they did.

• Love 3