Type keyword(s) to search

S9E13: Don't Give Up on Me

druzy
  • Start Topic

Catelynn and Tyler are shocked when they find out the gender of their baby with an at-home test; Mackenzie goes home to Oklahoma to surprise her dad and finds out he's still struggling with depression.

Airs September 7, 2021

• Love 3

What a pleasure watching Amber blame everybody else but herself for not having a relationship with Leah. She’s a real piece of work. 

A pleasure watching Jen , the enabler of Ryan, cry with no tears. They so love the MTV paychecks!

Cheyenne has lost her mind but blames it on the pregnancy!  Her mom and stepdad are doing everything to calm her down so the checks keep rolling in!

MacKenzie still has that worthless baby daddy following her around.

Another surprise for Catelyn and Tyler 

And the beat  goes on.

Edited by Jeanne222
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

Amber—this is why Leah doesn’t want to be near you!! The sh*t u say about Christina!! Wake up!

looks like Catelynn got some new tattoos—money well spent.  They really should’ve spent the $20,000 on the gender selection if they wanted a boy so badly. 

• Love 9

Wow! We are finally seeing the real Cheyenne. This is the most interesting she's ever been on camera.

Yes Amber! The perfect way to worm your way into Leah's life will be to insult someone she loves.😂

• Love 12

I had forgotten how much I hate all these people.

Yes, Amber. Get away from home and sit in a new bed feeling sorry for yourself. I laughed when I saw her in that hotel bed. Has there ever lived a woman who has absolutely no ability to understand herself or anyone else around her?

"Wah! I'm the victim! My horrible little girl hates me and other people are responsible! I'm a good mom! I do everything for her! Christina never does anything for Leah! Wah!'' Rinse. Repeat.

I'm completely Team Cheyenne here. He wouldn't shut up about the appointment on the way, he screamed at her as soon as she returned, he never once asked how her appointment went or if she and the baby were fine, etc. No, it was all about HIM. How he was somehow robbed of his right as the father to facetime an ultrasound that didn't happen. I'm sorry but if my husband did that it would be the last appointment he came to with me. The. Last. She became hysterical which is terrible for her and the baby but Zach didn't give a shit about either of them. It was just all about how he felt and what was best for Zach. He can go take a seat and shut up.

• Love 11
7 hours ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

I had forgotten how much I hate all these people.

Yes, Amber. Get away from home and sit in a new bed feeling sorry for yourself. I laughed when I saw her in that hotel bed. Has there ever lived a woman who has absolutely no ability to understand herself or anyone else around her?

"Wah! I'm the victim! My horrible little girl hates me and other people are responsible! I'm a good mom! I do everything for her! Christina never does anything for Leah! Wah!'' Rinse. Repeat.

I'm completely Team Cheyenne here. He wouldn't shut up about the appointment on the way, he screamed at her as soon as she returned, he never once asked how her appointment went or if she and the baby were fine, etc. No, it was all about HIM. How he was somehow robbed of his right as the father to facetime an ultrasound that didn't happen. I'm sorry but if my husband did that it would be the last appointment he came to with me. The. Last. She became hysterical which is terrible for her and the baby but Zach didn't give a shit about either of them. It was just all about how he felt and what was best for Zach. He can go take a seat and shut up.

Yeah, he was definitely acting like a baby and she went crazy. That producer was all kinds of wrong for mentioning it, but it did bring the drama,

Amber is one sick puppy. I wonder what turned the tide for Leah.

Not interested in MacKenzie's father's health struggles or mourning process or Catelyn and Tyler's baby journey. Did read how they came up with another unfortunate name.

• Love 3

Amber needs to slow her roll. Shame on MTV for stirring the pot. Too bad they have to massage Amber's ego to keep the drama queen pulling in viewers. I feel so sad for Leah in all this. She should not be exploited this way. If I were Gary and Christina, I would give Leah the option of not filming anymore. I can't see how all this drama can be good for her well-being in these adolescent years. 

I am not a mental health professional, but it doesn't take a professional to see that Amber has some serious mental health issues going on. Does anyone know why/how she blew up the relationship with Gary and Christana? For a hot minute, they seemed to be working together, then Amber is wining about being betrayed and calling Christina a whore.  I really hope the "adults" are not just in it for the money - I hate seeing Leah used as a pawn in all this. Amber should be in a long term residential mental healthcare facility. 

• Love 13
15 hours ago, Quilty said:

Cheyenne wants a baby. Not a relationship. She didn't care that the father(forgot his name)is feeling excluded. Doesn't care one little bit.

I said that last season...he's just a sperm donor. She tricked him into getting her pregnant by pretending to be seriously in love with him. The truth is, Cheyenne is a coddled spoiled brat with a bad temper and a short fuse. Everyone walks on eggshells around her except for Corey. And the other truth is that she is in love with Corey but he sees her as just the mother of his daughter...he doesn't take any crap from her either. She fell back in with Zack because it was familiar and easy...she knew she could bend him to her will and he is easily controlled. He was thristy and she supplied the water. In order to get him to pony up for the ring, the house, etc.etc. she got pregnant. Now he's tied to her forever...if he thought she was l'enfant terrible after the doctor's appointment wait until she tires of him and they go through a divorce. That is if they actually get married...so much could go sideways prior to an actual ceremony. Zack was right to be upset about not hearing the baby's heartbeat...and her glib callous attitude was worse. Zack...she doesn't care about you...you're being used as a sperm donor and as a way to make Corey jealous. That's it. 

• Love 10
11 minutes ago, salvame said:

Amber needs to slow her roll. Shame on MTV for stirring the pot. Too bad they have to massage Amber's ego to keep the drama queen pulling in viewers. I feel so sad for Leah in all this. She should not be exploited this way. If I were Gary and Christina, I would give Leah the option of not filming anymore. I can't see how all this drama can be good for her well-being in these adolescent years. 

I am not a mental health professional, but it doesn't take a professional to see that Amber has some serious mental health issues going on. Does anyone know why/how she blew up the relationship with Gary and Christana? For a hot minute, they seemed to be working together, then Amber is wining about being betrayed and calling Christina a whore.  I really hope the "adults" are not just in it for the money - I hate seeing Leah used as a pawn in all this. Amber should be in a long term residential mental healthcare facility. 

AGREE 100%  Gary needs to pull the plug on Leah being filmed...but I'm not holding my breath. He gets more money from MTV when he has kids filmed. Leah is the one that's being harmed emotionally by Amber's IG live rants. Christina is the target and I don't know how much more she can take...she's a sweet person who has had to tolerate Amber's temper, hateful words and selfish parenting of Leah. 

• Love 13
16 hours ago, Inga said:

Amber—this is why Leah doesn’t want to be near you!! The sh*t u say about Christina!! Wake up!

looks like Catelynn got some new tattoos—money well spent.  They really should’ve spent the $20,000 on the gender selection if they wanted a boy so badly. 

Of all the Teen Moms in this franchise, I think Catelynn and Tyler are the most obnoxious. They have never held a job, they spend their money on tattoos, cars, pets and farm animals and other schlock. Their "profession" is being breeders. Personally, I was infuriated with Tyler's obsession with having a boy...and then his disappointment that they were having a girl. Wow...I feel sorry for this baby. Tyler is such an asshat. He should be more concerned about he's going to provide for all his children after this show is canceled. 

• Love 7

Amber only has time for Leah between boyfriends!   She once again three Leah to the side when that last boyfriend, a foreign guy, visited.

Shared custody my butt!  When she did have Leah her ex baby daddy took care of Leah and the baby!  Amber was in bed!

Personally I thought she looked high on something doing her Instagram chat!

At a certain age kids decide with who they want to be with and who they chose not to be with!  This separation could be Leahs choosing.

Gawd I bet Kristina is glad Amber isn't living on her property in a doublewide!!!

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Quilty said:

I forgot to look. Is Maci's big pile of crap still there?

LOL I forgot to look too!  I'm on the case next week! 

Edited:  Couldn't wait plus I'm procrastinating on something else so  I went back and looked.  Now there is an orderly, but rather tall, pile stacked up where the Big Pile O' Crap was.  I have faith it will regrow soon. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, salvame said:

am not a mental health professional, but it doesn't take a professional to see that Amber has some serious mental health issues going on. Does anyone know why/how she blew up the relationship with Gary and Christana? For a hot minute, they seemed to be working together, then Amber is wining about being betrayed and calling Christina a whore.  I really hope the "adults" are not just in it for the money - I hate seeing Leah used as a pawn in all this. Amber should be in a long term residential mental healthcare facility. 

Yeah she blames everything on her mental health issues. It's a big part of why she hasn't been able to spend much time with her daughter over the years. 🙄 

I think it started last season when she saw that Christina said she was like their teenage daughter. Then she went off! 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Of all the Teen Moms in this franchise, I think Catelynn and Tyler are the most obnoxious. They have never held a job, they spend their money on tattoos, cars, pets and farm animals and other schlock. Their "profession" is being breeders. Personally, I was infuriated with Tyler's obsession with having a boy...and then his disappointment that they were having a girl. Wow...I feel sorry for this baby. Tyler is such an asshat. He should be more concerned about he's going to provide for all his children after this show is canceled. 

I don’t understand why they wouldn’t pony up the 20k for IVF selection!  Seems like a logical solution, and they’ve got it 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, 3outta5 said:

Where did Amber get the "Christina is a homewrecker" timeline narrative? I missed Gary's response to Amber's IG live.

Idk, but maybe because Christina was still married when she started seeing Gary? So she meant her previous home?

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, teapot said:

I don’t understand why they wouldn’t pony up the 20k for IVF selection!  Seems like a logical solution, and they’ve got it 

Exactly!!! 
between the 2 of them they have spent at least 20 k on tattoos, cars, a pool, horses and animals, rehab vacations!!

why not just do the gender selection! Now they will just have another girl to ignore and be annoyed with and compare to Carly. 

12 hours ago, mrs ra said:

I thought Jen and Larry were kicked off the show and yet there they were, minus their loser son. What happened?

I thought the same thing. Those 2 are just so sad and pathetic, can’t admit that their son is a druggie loser.

12 hours ago, mrs ra said:

I thought Jen and Larry were kicked off the show and yet there they were, minus their loser son. What happened?

I thought the same thing. Those 2 are just so sad and pathetic, can’t admit that their son is a druggie loser.

• Love 5
14 hours ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Yeah she blames everything on her mental health issues. It's a big part of why she hasn't been able to spend much time with her daughter over the years. 🙄 

I think it started last season when she saw that Christina said she was like their teenage daughter. Then she went off! 

Definitely when Christina gave her that necklace and cried “your like my own daughter”, that combined with the fact that Leah doesn’t want to come over and lie in bed with her all day 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, 3outta5 said:

Where did Amber get the "Christina is a homewrecker" timeline narrative? I missed Gary's response to Amber's IG live.

She claimed that Gary had promised her they would be together when she got out of prison. I thought she was calling her a homewrecker because of that. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

Amber, my lord you refuse to take any blame for why your daughter doesn’t want to talk to you or see you. This has been going on for years. Leah is 12 (almost 13) now Amber, at this point she knows you are irresponsible, unreliable and selfish. No one has to be in her ear for her to know that. Attacking the person who has been her mother for most of her life in some late night Instagram rant she definitely saw is not the way back to Leah’s heart.  “I don’t understand why I’m being treated this way…” and she’s actually serious.  I appreciate that Gary and Kristina do their best not to badmouth Amber in front of Leah but this last drama is clearly the last straw. Good for them. 

• Love 14
On 9/8/2021 at 7:57 PM, mrs ra said:

I think they picked up on filiming immediately after the reunion because it was Easter time and I don't think Maci pursued having them removed yet, that seemed to come at least a month after.  They will probably only be in a few segments hopefully because I can't stand listening to Jen and Larry anymore.

Amber OH FOR FUCKS SAKE.  Christina has never done anything for Leah?  Not like Amber right who went to jail for her.   Can anyone just ANYONE in her life point out that most mothers actually do not have to go to jail for their children in the first place.  

To me Cheyenne started showing her true, brat self last season when she yelled at her sister saying no one cared about her experience.  What power over her family does she have that they have to dance around her bullshit?   

When Mackenzie's sister said she found a stash in their dads room I thought it was marijuana but no, it was just Pringles.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

I dont know how Gary and Kristina do it. After all the drama and psychological abuse and nonsense from Amber, they apparently take the high road each and every time. 

Cate and Tyler, so uncomfortable to watch their obvious disappointment over having another girl. They should adopt a boy if it is so important. That would guarantee them another season and they could really drag it out.

I am really hating Maci and her husband, whatever his name is. He has to be shown on camera apologizing. If this was not filmed I very much doubt he would have apologized. 

• Love 8
On 9/10/2021 at 4:31 PM, Chris Knight said:

I dont know how Gary and Kristina do it. After all the drama and psychological abuse and nonsense from Amber, they apparently take the high road each and every time. 

Cate and Tyler, so uncomfortable to watch their obvious disappointment over having another girl. They should adopt a boy if it is so important. That would guarantee them another season and they could really drag it out.

I am really hating Maci and her husband, whatever his name is. He has to be shown on camera apologizing. If this was not filmed I very much doubt he would have apologized. 

I've said that before, too. Adopting a boy would make sense considering everything. Pay it forward, in a way. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 9/8/2021 at 1:53 PM, BrownBear2012 said:

I said that last season...he's just a sperm donor. She tricked him into getting her pregnant by pretending to be seriously in love with him. The truth is, Cheyenne is a coddled spoiled brat with a bad temper and a short fuse. Everyone walks on eggshells around her except for Corey. And the other truth is that she is in love with Corey but he sees her as just the mother of his daughter...he doesn't take any crap from her either. She fell back in with Zack because it was familiar and easy...she knew she could bend him to her will and he is easily controlled. He was thristy and she supplied the water. In order to get him to pony up for the ring, the house, etc.etc. she got pregnant. Now he's tied to her forever...if he thought she was l'enfant terrible after the doctor's appointment wait until she tires of him and they go through a divorce. That is if they actually get married...so much could go sideways prior to an actual ceremony. Zack was right to be upset about not hearing the baby's heartbeat...and her glib callous attitude was worse. Zack...she doesn't care about you...you're being used as a sperm donor and as a way to make Corey jealous. That's it. 

Ding ding ding.

There isn't a thing wrong with Zack except...he's not Corey. 

• Love 4