Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

BileDuct can’t stand that some random woman is onto him and his obnoxious ways and is calling him out on it. He is such a fucking mysoginist.

He is positively twitching with rage. Look at him staring daggers at Shaeeda's friend. In her shoes I'd burst out laughing. 

• Love 12
34 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

New York is exciting, but intense.  No one "retires" to New York for their golden years, that's for sure.

My parents actually did! I was surprised. 

• Wink 1
  • Love 2

Who else wants to punch Bile in his smug, smirking mug? Seriously, I  doubt Bile is very successful in real estate with his gaping lack of social skills.  He seems to have no control over his emotions, especially anger, and it’s bone-chilling to think what he may be capable of. Most people would not only be turned off by him but would run the other way! I also can imagine him being dishonest and unscrupulous in business dealings.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 11

Sure...maybe she’ll divorce him now that you have arrived!

Oh sure Kimbally...the US govt loves polygamy...

yes Yara..you’re so altruistic.

and Shaeda’s BFF? Hilarious that Shaeda can forget her birth control that’s super healthy in a relationship.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

Who else wants to punch Bile in his smug, smirking mug? Seriously, I  doubt Bile is very successful in real estate with his gaping lack of social skills.  He seems to have no control over his emotions, especially anger, and it’s bone-chilling to think what he may be capable of. Most people would not only be turned off by him but would run the other way! I also can imagine him being dishonest and unscrupulous in business dealings.

Girl, same. He's all smoke and no fire, fronts that he's a big success but I bet he has credit card debt up the wazoo. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 7

THANK GOD I FORGOT ALL ABOUT GROSS PERSON AND HIS REVOLTING SCENES WITH LIZ THIS WEEK! You all were on 🔥 tonite as always, and I cannot wait to see you around the forums tomorrow! Plus, next week we get yet ANOTHER Potthast Family Brawl, the same one we’ve seen countless times in previous seasons. I am pinching my teeth for next week! For now, have a great night and enjoy your week! Peace out. ✌️ 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Thé sisters are making it about themselves…again..she can announce her pregnancy however she likes you narcissistic hags.

But she announced it to the world before she told them, the world people, everyone in the world knew about before the coven did!

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

He's still a good looking man!

He looks his age, and tired...like a lot of us...don't know about you but during the pandemic I've been making less of an effort in general. On anything. Except eating at home. And expending energy to try not to overeat. Or die of boredom from what I can make for myself as one person .

• Hugs 2
  • Love 3
Just now, magemaud said:

Exactly what does Yara plan to do to help her friends? 

Maybe she just feels that she'd be able to give them a place to stay or a shoulder to cry on if she was nearer to them. Either way, I don't see that it makes any difference where she lives for now. Jovi's terrified that if she's not socked away in Louisiana she'll be more independent and leave him. I can't see why he's so bothered. He doesn't seem to care much about his baby and if Yara was back home in Europe he could go back to drinking from 10 AM on and living at strip clubs. Win win. 

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

I'm noticing we're missing more and more people and I can't say I blame them! 

This season can't end fast enough. All good things come to an end. Now it's just filled with nuts like nearly every other show on TLC.

8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"I'm sure Shaeeda has told you all that I have done for her. Did she tell you that I allow her to sit on my furniture? And prepare my food?" 

“And clean my house? And stay in my childhood home?”

• Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Ah, so NEXT WEEK is the big Only Fans/Podcast family blow up! Maybe...   because, I'm sure we talked about that clip a few weeks ago... 

We'll see next week! Have a great week everybody. Peace!

• Love 7
10 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Thé muséums are wonderful as is Central Park

And Broadway!  But I bet the NY city pace is fast, I know even when I go to downtown Vancouver, I can't believe how fast everyone is and you get caught up in it - there's no way I can keep up, I almost find it scary now.  Speaking of slow speed ~ I came late tonight and then I dozed off, just woke up to Sister Wives lol!

Edited by endure
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Exactly what does Yara plan to do to help her friends? 

She could have found some folks in NOLA and organized supplies to be sent to Ukraine. Maybe she will give them makeup and a new outfit.

• LOL 3
21 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

She could have found some folks in NOLA and organized supplies to be sent to Ukraine. Maybe she will give them makeup and a new outfit.

Makeup and a new outfit is EXACTLY what they need in a war zone! 

• LOL 2