Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Her skin has taken a beating and she has huge bags under her eyes. You're right. Her color is bad, she looks grayish under that foundation. 

But her teeth are ten shades whiter! 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Yes, mom, you’re right. This is high school.

If he doesn't get help, I can see his wife leaving him, he becomes a bigger mess...could be a disaster for him is what I'm honestly afraid of. He needs help, fast.

In situations like this, the wife is either also addicted to some substance and joins Charlie in the partying or she enables him because she’s codependent.

• Sad 1
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Quick pop in. Left packing for our European trip til the night before. I will be gone for 3 weeks. I will miss you guys. Xx

Have a great time.    We'll miss you.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

But her teeth are ten shades whiter! 

She also seems to walk with some difficulty. I wonder if she left military service with for normal retirement vs. one from some injury or disease. That said, I hope she's still got a lot of life ahead. Wonder if she has a job now, I don't remember whether that was mentioned.   

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 4

Apparently, San Diego is a beautiful CITY but the men there must suck?? 

Why does Yara want a boob job NOW??  Shouldn't she wait until she has all the kids she wants before the boob job??

Jovi's actually making sense!

• Applause 1
  • Love 9

How did all those relationships survive in decades past after babies were born and women couldn’t get fake tits? What a wonderful age we live in now where no one has to deal with the horror of a natural boob.

• Fire 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Has Veronica of Tim & Veronica discovered Botox? She looks different in the promos.

Speaking of boob jobs, it looks like our Veronica has paid a visit to the plastic surgeon. 

6 minutes ago, Zombness said:

Useman can come here and make a duo with Elizabeth and sing nursery rhymes....

Someone get on the horn to Matt Sharp! Gold I tell you, gold!

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So you have to have a meet and greet with the winery owner? Ugh, I hate that kind of small talk bullshit.

Winery owner wanted to be on TV. 

Ex wife is off the deep end! What the fuck? 

• Like 2
  • Love 8
Just now, kacesq said:

I think Shaeda enjoys the drama. I think she enjoys every single moment she is on camera and I just don’t like her.

I agree.  I think that she is no better or different than Bile.  

Good thing the ex-wife got her coffee in a to-go cup.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5