Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Mrs. Landingham said:

Bilal really thinks he’s fooling anyone? He WANTS these two women to hate each other because he loves that they’re fighting over him. “I want peace”, my cat’s butt. 

Two women fighting for him!

• Love 5

Fascinating television: Loud slurping.  

Like on "The Brady Bunch" when Aunt Jenny visited and convinced the Bradys to slurp their tea the Japanese way. Whatever, crazy name-dropping random Brady relative we never see again. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Oh we’re not rehashing the fucking pre nup nonsense again, are we?

btw, ex wife...what if New wife pops out a few of her own kids? Then what? Your kids huge inheritance will suffer.

Yes, so last season, please find a script idiots

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

THANK YOU. I have misophonia. Loud eating and drinking noises make me want to crawl out of my skin. 

Ahh…so do I. I completely understand. lol the shows I watch where the people eating drives me to the mute button. Also to turn away because they could chew with their mouths closed. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I kinda snicker that the names are Shaeda and Shaheda.

oh Shaeda wants to play victim... “wah wah...my fee fees were hurt.”

I know right. Talk about having a type.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Here comes Bilal dispensing his manly wisdom. Words cannot express my loathing of this ineffectual sanctimonious self serving mansplaining dick. 

If I got in the car and my husband said, “Fasten your seat belt. Seat belts save lives” like I was five years old, I’d smack him with those silver beads. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

So BileDuct just sits there and watches the cat fight, feeling like he’s King Shit. What an enormous douchebag.

He loves every minute, plus they all think it will get them more Sharp money.

• Love 5