Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Uh oh…y’all think Mohammed is a UUUUUUSERRRRR? So fascinating…I’m torn here.

Welp, thanks for all the snark that got me through this horrible excuse for a season! You guys better step up your A-game next week because I’m not fully ready for Pred or Grangela! I will see you all around the forums, and for now, this is the real deal. Peace out. ✌️ 

• Love 12

Freaking Bilal can’t bring himself to hug or comfort his wife when she becomes emotional about the things that were said about their future as a couple and professes her love for him and dedication to working things out. What a douchebag. I truly can’t stand him and I wish Shaeeda had left him at the altar. I hope she sees the light sooner rather than later and leaves his ass.

Whoa. Those text messages between Mohammed and the mystery woman…well, I doubt I would be able to forgive him and work things out. To quote Dinyell: “You’re a USER, Mohammed!!!” What an asshole.

• Applause 1
  • Love 14
11 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Why is Bile Duct mute?

Why did he just stand there coldly and not even put his arm around Shaeeda? I think he was embarrassed by some of the truths she said and was FURIOUS with her. I'll bet he's a master of the Silent Treatment. 

• Love 15

Well that is 4 hours we won't get back. I hope they will shorten these things in the future.  They could have told everything in half the time, without all the  backstage footage.

I guess I'll be here next week for HEA... 🤷‍♀️see you then.

Good night all and have a great week!

• Love 10

I want to see Tatiana saying to Yve, “Told ya so.”

Made it through the Tell All unscathed, but that’s only because you folks made room for me in the lifeboat. Otherwise, I was almost at the point of flouncing out of the room and stuffing free snacks into my pockets on the way out. Thanks to whoever disclosed Jabroni’s situation; it was the missing piece of the puzzle. 

Stay strong, be safe and live your best life. I’ll be hanging out among the sister wives tomorrow evening. Have a great week, sweeties.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Love 7
24 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

It looks like the low rise jeans babydoll tee combo of the late 90s that gave everyone  the appearance of a beer gut. I think Toad is wearing leggings which makes it even worse.

Judging from tonight's commercials, that 90s look is coming back!! Ugh. 

• Sad 4
  • Love 1

This show and it’s many iterations are awful now, almost unwatchable. Then I start snarking with you guys and the old magic comes back. I will be reporting for duty next Sunday. Nighty nights, sleep tight 😴 

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • Love 8

My guide says the same Pillow Talk cast as last week. 

14 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

There's a photo of Shaeda and Bile on the internet when they were spotted in NYC.  She was wearing that sweatsuit outfit that we just saw.  But, the photos were in daylight.  They're leaving in darkness.

Maybe it was when they entered the studio

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

We all called it. Mo was only with Yve for the green card. And friend Yve was right. 

I feel terrible for Theran because he won't understand why Mohamed is no longer in his life. 

• Sad 6
  • Love 4
24 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Why did he just stand there coldly and not even put his arm around Shaeeda? I think he was embarrassed by some of the truths she said and was FURIOUS with her. I'll bet he's a master of the Silent Treatment. 

She seemed so sad and depressed.

• Sad 4
3 hours ago, endure said:

She seemed so sad and depressed.

She sat there stone-faced with her arms crossed. I noticed the camera often cut to her when others were talking about children or pregnancy and she looked very angry.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, Angry Moldovan said:

It’s her magical placenta pills she eat

I caught a side view of Emily - she easily looks 6 months pregnant. Number 3 or post-pregnancy weight? How old is Scarlett?

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, Rebky said:

I caught a side view of Emily - she easily looks 6 months pregnant. Number 3 or post-pregnancy weight? How old is Scarlett?

When she first arrived on set, I thought it was filmed before she had Scarlet (who I believe she said is three months old.) She also claimed she had lost the baby weight by taking the Magic Placenta pills, and some people here posted she looked thinner. I don’t think she’s pregnant again but hasn’t reached her goal weight. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, magemaud said:

When she first arrived on set, I thought it was filmed before she had Scarlet (who I believe she said is three months old.) She also claimed she had lost the baby weight by taking the Magic Placenta pills, and some people here posted she looked thinner. I don’t think she’s pregnant again but hasn’t reached her goal weight. 

Her face looked thinner but once she stood up you can see where she has trouble losing the weight & where it falls off her.

• Useful 3

What a shitshow. 

Mohammed: mister tiny voice part-time devout Muslim who demands a bidet and pressures Yve to convert is also out there sexting not just other women, but other married women. When he said he "was going to get better," he clearly just meant "I need to get better at hiding my hypocrisy and infidelity." He's a fraud. Total POS.

Ari is the cruelest, most sinister woman ever to be on this show. She took Bini's son away from him for months AGAIN, only this time, she takes Avi to civil war-torn Ethiopia and gives Bini no means to check in on him. What a twisted asshole she is. It's so painfully obvious that the only love there is Bini's love for Avi and his desperation not to lose another son to a cruel, vengeful American woman. He doesn't love Ari because she's unlovable. She's not even likeable. What happened to her worries about money to pay her parents back for the apartment? Where'd she suddenly get money to go stay in Ethiopia for 3 months? Her daddy, of course. Ari's whole family sucks. Bini has zero leverage or say in his own life anymore. No wonder he wants to beat the shit out of people for a living. I would too.

I don't know how Jibri had time to be on the Tell-All, what with all the fucking off he needs to do. I wish John had snapped him in half. 

Emily's dad is the King of folding like a cheap suit. Remember how he "firmly put his foot down" and made only two requirements of her in orderto come back and live in his house: don't get pregnant again and get a job because (he) can't keep supporting her & her husband and child?" And then she got pregnant again and still lives with Mommy & Daddy, on their dime. And Emily's dad was all, *shrug*. 🙄

The only people who came out unscathed were Kobe & Guillermo. 

Edited by FrancescaFiore
  • Applause 4
  • Love 7

I wasn’t able to snark with everyone last night, but have watched the show. It’s definitely much better when I do it along with all of you. You make this crap fest almost enjoyable, but your snark is delicious. 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Add Daniel, Avi, and Koban to the list.

There are even more, but of all the kids impacted by their parents’ stupidity on this show, I feel that  Theran is the least likely to understand what happened because of his special needs. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
1 hour ago, FrancescaFiore said:

What a shitshow. 

<SNIP>

<SNIP>

Bini has zero leverage or say in his own life anymore. No wonder he wants to beat the shit out of people for a living. I would too.

I don't know how Jibri had time to be on the Tell-All, what with all the fucking off he needs to do. I wish John had snapped him in half. 

Emily's dad is the King of folding like a cheap suit. Remember how he "firmly put his foot down" and made only two requirements of her in order to come back and live in his house: don't get pregnant again and get a job because (he) can't keep supporting her & her husband and child?" And then she got pregnant again and still lives with Mommy & Daddy, on their dime. And Emily's dad was all, *shrug*. 🙄

The only people who came out unscathed were Kobe & Guillermo. 

I had not thought of that, but such an excellent point! He certainly showed a ton of aggression in his first fight. He did some Chow Yun-Fat moves without the cables!

Edited by Rebky
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Bini has zero leverage or say in his own life anymore.

He never had any leverage to begin with. Janice and Areola always held all the cards. Bunion danced to their tune. Avi is the trump card, as in, “If you do something I don’t like or you don’t go along with what I decree, say goodbye to your second kid.”

ETA—Nothing says “I love him so much” like blocking your loved one on social media.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I wasn’t able to snark with everyone last night, but have watched the show. It’s definitely much better when I do it along with all of you. You make this crap fest almost enjoyable, but your snark is delicious. 

I bet you gave it a low rating. This episode was borderline unwatchable for the most part. You made it watchable.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Rebky said:

Emily said it only took her two weeks to lose her pregnancy weight this time.   I wouldn't be surprised at an announcement about another baby. 

• Mind Blown 2
On 8/22/2022 at 12:06 PM, Welshman in Ca said:

Her face looked thinner but once she stood up you can see where she has trouble losing the weight & where it falls off her.

The way Emily was often leaning back, sprawled out in her seat made her look heavier than when she stood up. 

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, Welshman in Ca said:

Here you go, if anyone wants to use it.

Thanks, see you there! Much as I would like to, I can't wean myself off the Sunday Night Snark! I'm just so relieved that Jibri's performance didn't earn him a spot on this show. I'm not crazy about humorless Bilal and Shaeeda, but I don't think they are as blatant famewhores

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 1
  • Love 4