Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Who is Tatiana?

She's a friend of Yve's, who is one of the squad of friends that were so rude to Mo. 

I was hoping Spahkuls would stomp out into the neighborhood, it might not go well for him in that neighborhood.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

He talked a little about that in an interview. He said he didn’t react because it is perfectly normal and not a big deal, but he isn’t a member of the trans community but supports it. Jennifer and Jesse inferring and snicking to whoever would listen was disgusting. 

That''s still a bit dodgy. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Then I like left a note in his locker and he told his friend that like he wasn’t going to sit with me at the lunch table and then I like gave him back his promise ring 

And I am NOT sitting with him at the pep rally!

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

She's a friend of Yve's, who is one of the squad of friends that were so rude to Mo. 

I was hoping Spahkuls would stomp out into the neighborhood, it might not go well for him in that neighborhood.

Thank you!

• Applause 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Jabroni has no self-awareness at all. Miona is going to have a great life with him if she can tear herself away from her mirror.

Spoiler

Especially when the one that is making the money is Miona on IG selling hair pieces and makeup.  Debris packs them and takes them to the post office.

• Mind Blown 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

Did ya'll see Puppy's and her boyfriends match jackets on LAL the other day, I thought they probably stole it from Miona and Spahkles.

what did Puppy's say in chrome studs:  Heartbreaker or Break Your Heart or something?

• Love 2

Jibri is so unstable. He thinks his talent is going to support their lifestyle as they travel the world? He is in for a big dose of reality and it ain’t gonna be pretty. I am so over this batshit crazy jerk and hope to never see his face/stupid tattooed neck again.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 16
4 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Did ya'll see Puppy's and her boyfriends match jackets on LAL the other day, I thought they probably stole it from Miona and Spahkles.

They are selling their used clothing in Poshmark. 

• Love 4

Guys, are we watching Happily Ever After? I have absolutely no interest in watching any of those disgusting people, but you know how I feel about Sumit’s parents. I will follow them to the end of the earth. I’m their devoted hundred year oldie!

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So, Jibri and Daveed cooked up this little playlet ahead of time, right? Jesus Christ. 

Absolutely!  Jusst like the faux marriage scenario...we endured this season...

• Applause 3
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

guys this is the most boring nothing all in history

It turned into the Jibbeish Sparkleless Show and TLC let it happen....

• Applause 1
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Bunion is basically no value added to this Tell All. He’s probably sitting there, thinking about all the fun he plans to have when he escapes to Vegas again.

It’s as if he took a double dose of Xanax. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

OH!  You win!

In other news, I think I've eaten like 4 too many cookies tonight.  I need a stomach transplant.

That’s okay. I bought a coconut cake today. For myself. A whole fucking cake. To be meted out in single serving size portions. Maybe.

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Oh Shawn don't ask Emily's parents about their sex lives, just no.

I hope Shaun at least puts Emily and Kobe on the spot about still living with the parents, leeching off them, and adding to the burden by having another kid because they refuse to use birth control. I’m tired of this shit being normalized or glossed over. Granted, her parents screwed up by letting them stay there in the first place. 

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Dean got fired for making a joke about it. 

Actually that isn’t true. Both Dean and Tarik confirmed they had a falling out and left Pillow Talk. Tim had nothing to do with it and they have both been back on the show …separately..since then.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Guys, are we watching Happily Ever After? I have absolutely no interest in watching any of those disgusting people, but you know how I feel about Sumit’s parents. I will follow them to the end of the earth. I’m their devoted hundred year oldie!

I’m in!

• Applause 2
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

They’re the reason I’m going to watch.

• Wink 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3