Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

They have some moiety = MONEY from the show I would think, plus doesn't Emily work somewhere....I would tell them to move it!

Edited by endure
  • Love 8

Ok, the Tell Nothing starts next week.  I'm gonna GUESS Patrick & Thais go ahead DESPITE her numerous and often repeated misgivings about the wedding.

I'm hanging it up early y'all.  Tired.  I hope everyone has a fabulous week and are ready for the Tell Nothing next week.  I'll be there with wine!!

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Kobe penis popping at the Tell-All. Haha! 😆 

Why is Jibri trying to fight Bini?

Holy shit, never would have guessed.

i'd watch a special of Jibri and Bini fighting.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

"What just happened?" Practicing for the Tell Nothing.

Brushing up my slightly stunned "what just happened?" look

2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Thank God this is the finale! And OMG, TWO people are pregnant?! Not one, but TWO?! I know Emily is, but I missed the other one! Damn! Now I’m curious, y’all!

I just devoutly hope its not Ari. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

You get a provisional social security card about six weeks after filing so you can work before the actual green card. At least that was how it worked in 98

Took me almost a year after the INS got one letter wrong in my surname on 1 form out of 6. It happened to be one that the SSA needed. Neither gov. body wanted to fix it, they both said the other should. 

• Mind Blown 3
  • Sad 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Jibri and Miona could have gotten married at Arches National Park. Problem solved 

That would have been a lot more beautiful than the arch they had. 

• Love 6

What the hell is the officiant wearing?     How nice, John dressed up for the ceremony also.  

At least we don't have to worry about Patrick showing up on Dancing With the Stars.       

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

Shaeeda's tragic wedding was beautiful and she looked gorgeous. His sister did a wonderful job. No stupid tricks, either.

Cheapskate Belial didn't even spring for a honeymoon. Typical. I noticed he was sitting there stone faced when asked about children. He'll come up with some way of evading it.

Edited by renatae
  • Like 1
  • Love 7