Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Ms. Me said:

This is what works for me: Brush your teeth. Floss your teeth. Brush again.  :)

Speeding through the body- I am no help.

Eat a bunch of cherries or other high fibre fruit.

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, endure said:

Seems the species has evolved since that time lol

Oh and not in a good way I might have added!!!  I'm the one who always thought the women looked better on Survivor than on the reunion show!

• Like 2
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, kacesq said:

So if HEA is the 28th does that mean two more weeks of this dreck?

I think the Tell Nothing follows. Now with more flouncing!

5 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Now they have make up artists and play records instead of live music.   This isn't evolution.

We made mix tapes, and all our musician friends brought their axes and everyone jammed. (Hubby's a drummer). The neighbors called the cops on us. At 8 PM on a Saturday. Good times. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 7

So somehow I have made it as far as having a phone screen (on Teams...so on camera??) with the hiring manager at my dream tech company this week and I may die.  If he likes me, I'll get an interview.  Wish me luck, sisters and brothers!

• Like 4
  • Hugs 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 11
Just now, Eldemarge said:

So somehow I have made it as far as having a phone screen (on Teams...so on camera??) with the hiring manager at my dream tech company this week and I may die.  If he likes me, I'll get an interview.  Wish me luck, sisters and brothers!

Best of luck!!! You got this!

• Hugs 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I wish you all the luck

• Love 6
Just now, Eldemarge said:

Wishing lots of luck and sending you good vibes!!!!!!

• Hugs 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2

Dang, this dumb arch!!! I was hoping it wouldn't show up just to piss Miona off!  I actually thought Kobe was gonna tell Emily's Dad the truth there for a minute.  I bet he tells it at the reception!!

Wait, whut???  Miona doesn't have her cowboy hat!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Sending lots of luck in BUNCHES. You got this!

• Hugs 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Yesssssss!

• Thanks 1
  • Love 5

You too aren't going to get far in life when you can't even cook a simple meal or do basic shit like clean your house or have anyone but your grandmother at your wedding.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 9