Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Well of course. That house is rented, the car is leased, the designer watches and luggage and suits are knockoffs, and he's got credit card debt up the wazoo. I'd stake my life on that. 

I think he shops at the same store as Darcey & Stacey. It’s all fake.

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I guess it's impossible for any couple on this franchise to just get married. Someone always wants the wedding. Sigh.

This season, it's the grooms: Guillermo and Patrick.  Emily just wanted the ring.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

soooo Patrick who was bitching last episode that he already spent 10K on Thais now doesn't want a cheap quicky wedding and wants to spend money on a wedding?!??!

WTF?

My head is spinning. Matt Sharp relies on the short attention spans of his audience. 

• Love 9

Have a good week, everyone! My girlfriend's daughter and her two kids will be here this week for a visit on Tuesday and Wednesday. I'm looking forward to seeing them! Have a great week!

• Love 15
(edited)
14 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Oh no Ari can’t be pregnant again? Don’t any of these people know about contraceptives. 

No.  They are THAT dumb!

And now, it's time to eat some cake!  Hope y'all have a great fun summer week!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I’m on vacation next week, catch you all in two weeks. 

1 minute ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

This has been a boring show tonigh, but you folks kept me entertained!

Have a good week everyone!

1 minute ago, OneGuy said:

Nothing looks enticing in next week's episode but I'll still be here.  Goodnight all.  Have a meaningful week.

Just now, Gobi said:

This show is shit, but the snark is gold.

Till next time.

Just now, mmecorday said:

Have a good week, everyone! My girlfriend's daughter and her two kids will be here this week for a visit on Tuesday and Wednesday. I'm looking forward to seeing them! Have a great week!

Just now, Eldemarge said:

We stuck it out!  Goodnight, all!

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Good night everyone…this momma boy show is too much of a mess even for me!

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9

Y’all, I’m done with this shit for tonight. I will see you all next week for more! This episode was meh but I hope we get a good one next week! You all made me smile with your snark, and I want more next week! Unfortunately, I might be devastated next Sunday due to Stranger Things shit. But if not, I will be having some more fun with y’all! See you all around the forums! Peace out.

• Love 11
(edited)
24 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

Yeah, this boy showed up on our doorstep during the first couple months of COVID. Changed my life (As a Dawg, I NEVER cared for cats!). I give you: T'Challa, King of Wakanda, Ruler of the Bed, the Windowsill, the kitchen table, the night stand, the front door...

T2.jpg

That's how a very special kitty came in to my life one day, followed me home. That was 50 years ago. I miss her. And I go CRAZY whenever Tim and Veronica's grey cat Misty (who I call THE MISTY) is enthroned on the back of their couch next to Tim, her human. (This is on Pillow Talk)

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 5

The snark this week was definitely more entertaining and fun than the show. I'm already looking forward to the Tell Nothing.

Hope you all have great week, and see you soon! ✌️❤️

👿

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I’m always so jealous of the food on this show. It’s so different! Also. Always cut your steak on a bias.

The food was really good this episode!! Sushi and Ethiopian food, yum.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

It's rough for Bini what a different person his wife is when her ex-husband is on video or actually there. Yeah, Imma say it, it's weird. And with the whole family, way to make Bini feel like a third wheel, on a big night for him. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

I married someone from another country. He beat the crap out of me. Before he got his papers my family called immigration about the about the abuse. They did absolutely nothing. Not one thing when my broken bones should have been proof enough (plus Drs reports about his abusive nature.). It’s very strange to me how the laws work for some and not for all. I’m divorced and now living my best life. I sleep with two cats who are almost 19 and witnessed everything  

So glad you got out. 

• Love 4

Ari is a sadistic gremlin. The way she lights up at Bini's discomfort with Leandro and tries to escalate it is grotesque. She gets the Grinchy-ass sadistic grin on her face that makes me want to climb through the TV to neck-punch her. 

• Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I’ll be in Italy. Want to meet up for an Aperol Spritz? 

Aren’t they delicious?  One of my favorite memories of Italy is sitting in the outdoor cafés drinking Apperal spritz‘s and people watching. Have one for me please!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Ginos Black Hat said:

> never want to hurt his feelings 

> buys her own ring

the math adds up emily wow!! (sarcasm) 

She said she knew this would hurt him, and did it anyway. Mind-boggling.

• Sad 4
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Bilal:  Everyone I've ever loved back has left me. 

Me:  Yeah, the common denominator here is you.. There's something you're doing that is repellent to these women. Look within Bilal, not without.

I hate him so much. It’s obvious his family caters to everything he wants. Is he the only son, I wonder?

8 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Why is Ari's mom joining in the inappropriate sexually-charged comments about Leandro and Ari in front of Bini? WTF?

Oh hey, where's Ari's cunty sister?

"Ari, did you wear a wedding dress when you married Leandro? Oh yes, he picked it out. Hot pink, super low cut..." Bini who?

• Mind Blown 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
8 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Bini who?

Right. In. Front. Of. Him. 

Honestly, I have to believe this is all TLC scripted drama to punch up this otherwise tedious, uninteresting storyline. 

I'm thure we're all athking the thame quethtion. Why did Emily need to thay anything at all about buying her own ring?? Why couldn't thee just return it quietly like a goddamn adult?

• Applause 2
  • Love 3
27 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

I'm thure we're all athking the thame quethtion. Why did Emily need to thay anything at all about buying her own ring?? Why couldn't thee just return it quietly like a goddamn adult?

You referring to that ring guy?