Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

(edited)

Emily’s father sitting down to chat with Kobe looks like an appointment with his high school guidance counselor. “What is your plan?” 

Edited by magemaud
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Adeejay said:

Those two seemed made for each other.  It made me sad when I heard they got divorced.  

Didn’t one of them recently come out? Or am I confusing them with another 90 Day couple?

• Mind Blown 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Remember Chelsea and Yamir? They had a lovely outdoor wedding that was definitely not a big splashy expensive affair. And it was very sweet. 

Sadly my memory is too crap to remember them but I'm glad someone was semi responsible and went small.

• Love 5
Just now, charmed1 said:

You remember who also had a lovely outdoor wedding during the perpetual year of Ramadan? 

Oh my god, I had wiped that from my memory. 

Oh fuck you Jibri. You brought Miona here, for better or worse, on a fucking fiancee visa. She's out with your goddamn cousin looking at wedding dresses. And now you're sitting there letting your stupid friend pour poison in your ears? She should leave your trifling ass. You don't want your pal to think you're not cool enough to hang with if you have a girlfriend, who probably has cooties. You are shit. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, greekmom said:

Emily's parents i think feel there in a catch 22.

They let the bitch go, she's going to fall on her face and they might have to pick up the pieces and pay more money.

They keep her enabled, they pay more money.

They dont realize there is a 3rd option.  Help her set up a plan to establish herself on her own two feet.

They should criticise their own failure to properly prepare her in any way by not bringing her up to be an independent person. Anyone know how old Emily is? They are far too judgemental for me.

• Applause 2
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Why isn’t Emily sitting in on the Father-Kobe confab? If he has a problem, Emily needs to hear it.

Similarly, Kobe should have attended the "Will you pay for our wedding?" conversation.  The guy can never win.  He has now been tagged-teamed by Family Emily for suffering her stupidity.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Emily’s father sitting down to chat with Kobe looks like an appointment with his high school guidance counselor. “What is your plan?” 

Maybe he’ll administer an occupational aptitude test.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
(edited)
3 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Didn’t one of them recently come out? Or am I confusing them with another 90 Day couple?

They divorced, she came out and was with a woman and the last time I checked which was before lockdown I think she was with a new man. 

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
(edited)
13 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

What is this Below Deck show about? I think I get it on Prime…

It is a reality show.  They follow the crew on a 100 foot yacht during their 2-3 day charters with various wealthy groups of guests. They have various versions that travel through different destinations including the Caribbean, Croatia & Australia.  I watch on Peacock.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Peasant food to Libby's family

Nothing but the finest potato salad and tortilla chips from Walmart for Libby's family. 

4 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Those two seemed made for each other.  It made me sad when I heard they got divorced.  

Same. 

2 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Yes, Chelsea came out as pansexual, they divorced amicably and apparently are still good friends. I liked them a lot. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

You don't want your pal to think you're not cool enough to hang with if you have a girlfriend, who probably has cooties. You are shit. 

How can having a girlfriend allow for the creative genius, that is Jibri, to thrive?

• Wink 2
  • LOL 8
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

They divorced, she came out and was with a woman and the last time I checked with was before lockdown I think she was with a new man. 

maybe she should have dated farts in jar and boob sweat Stephanie.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

They did and I think she came out recently 

Chelsea came out shortly after they divorced.  She's now in the cannibus industry.  Yamir did an interview a while ago.  I believe he's in Chicago, and there was a clip of him in a studio, rapping.  He should not be mistaken for Space Ca$h or confused with the Black Serbs.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Maybe he’ll administer an occupational aptitude test.

My boy, tests indicate you should major in International Underwear Modeling and minor in Shit Shoveling 

• Wink 1
  • LOL 10
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

It is a reality show.  They follow the crew on a 100 foot yacht during their 2-3 day charters with various wealthy group of guests. They have various versions that travel through different destinations including the Caribbean, Croatia & Australia.  I watch on Peacock.

Oh fun…was Juliana there?

• LOL 7
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Since this episode is boring: For shits and giggles, what do you think Space Ca$h’s real name is? I guess Harold.

Carl.

(you'd get it if you listen to the gay's podcast)

• Wink 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Zombness said:

It is good that Daveed has a trucking company at least his income does not depend on the band.

If Jibri had any brains, he'd be doing something else to make money instead of waiting for the day this band makes a buck.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

maybe she should have dated farts in jar and boob sweat Stephanie.

Oh my sweet summer child. 

2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Since this episode is boring: For shits and giggles, what do you think Space Ca$h’s real name is? I guess Harold.

Chad. Or possibly Kyle. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Oh boy.  Kobe wants to take over Dad Emily's Architecture practice with a high school degree??

Maybe he could do construction work on his projects?  Maybe he needs to find a nice plumber who is willing to take on an apprentice?

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Why is Emily's dad grilling Kobe about the future? He should be talking more to his daughter. She's the one who picked the guy, what did she envision her life with Kobe and their kid would be like?

• Like 1
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

If Jibri had any brains, he'd be doing something else to make money instead of waiting for the day this band makes a buck.

Literally.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7