Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Bilal, she is from the Caribbean. She is not and will not be your typical Muslin woman that will agree with you on everything and there will not be any ifs or buts.  She will defend her point of view and make you see her side.

• Like 1
  • Love 6

Tori on Little People Big World gets on my nerves.  She says that it's difficult watching her kids going through all these operations because they are little people.  And yet, every time you turn around the bitch is pregnant.  FOH.  

• Applause 6
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Adeejay said:

Tori on Little People Big World gets on my nerves.  She says that it's difficult watching her kids going through all these operations because they are little people.  And yet, every time you turn around the bitch is pregnant.  FOH.  

Thank you, thank you, thank you! It's incredibly selfish to have kids knowing they're going to have serious lifelong health issues that probably require painful surgery to fix.

• Love 5
50 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Emily looks like she’s gained quite a bit of weight since last week’s episode. I wonder if this was filmed much later.

Or another baby. 

• Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5

I don't ever care about their constant arguing. I'm still stuck on Bilal's face when he said they're going for a fun, family outing with a facial expression that says, "This is where fun goes to die."

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 7
(edited)
12 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Is this the first time his daughter is wearing a headscarf?

She had one on when they were cooking together.

And if Guillermo can understand that weddings cost $$$ and they don't have much $$, WHY can't Miona see this as well?? And Emily??

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 3

She is a wet blanket, a scooter isn't the same as sky-diving.  The only thing she is good at is yoga.  She should have great domestic skills given her very traditional beliefs.  Still, he is a a lecturing jerk.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Adeejay said:

She's positively sweet compared to her RBF/RBVoice constantly complaining giant headed mother-in-law.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! It's incredibly selfish to have kids knowing they're going to have serious lifelong health issues that probably require painful surgery to fix.

I totally agree!!! 

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Is that a new iterations? Or is it my beloved Capt Lee?

No, it’s a new Captain and he is handsome and hunky.  There is only one crew member we have seen on other seasons.  They are sailing around Australia.

F95CE95F-6EAF-4095-A020-D20C4DA5927A.jpeg

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

She just had baby #3, also a Little Person 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

“I can’t win” then “THERES NO WINNING OR LOSING”. Fuck off, Bilal. Jesus Christ.

He's utterly flummoxed that she doesn't immediately shut up and give in. He's used to wearing everyone down with his constant barrage of words.  

• Sad 1
  • Love 16
53 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Emily looks like she’s gained quite a bit of weight since last week’s episode. I wonder if this was filmed much later.

Looks like pregnant face to me. Puffy, and her lips are less defined.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
(edited)

That venue pricing is one set of options.  Kara isn't showing him the wide variety of wedding choices, including the Vegas Elvis venue and service.  Or the courthouse option.  Or a less extravagant outdoor venue.

Edited by OneGuy
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’d love to know why Bile Duct’s first(?) marriage fell apart. Or was that marriage #2?

Because he is an A hole?

Just now, Frozendiva said:

I doubt that Kara has any money for the initial deposit for the venue.

If she had any money, it probably went up with the balloons.  

• Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He's utterly flummoxed that she doesn't immediately shut up and give in. He's used to wearing everyone down with his constant barrage of words.  

I’m guessing he speaks to all women the same way.

• Sad 1
  • Love 8