Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

“I do what I want to do,” says the woman who won’t let her boyfriend buy a computer.

Wow, future mother in law telling daughter in law how to dress???? Oh no she didn't!!!!!!

I HATE Bilal. That’s all.

• Love 10
Just now, Suzywriter said:

So Kara's an alcoholic.

Emily is jealous over Koben. She doesn't want Kobe to have any input into his life. 

It’s Kalani/Aseulo all over again.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Why the hell did she allow this co-sleeping to become the routine, especially knowing that Kobe would arrive? Ridiculous.

Or got a king size bed so everyone could be comfortable. 

• Love 13
(edited)
4 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Have a good week everyone!  See y’all in 7 days for more breast pumping and bidet installation. 

Why can’t you see us in one day for Debbie Does Geriatric Stalking? 

Edited by charmed1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

Welp, m’dears, this was fun, but unfortunately it has to be over! The good news is that it will continue next week! And I will see some of you tomorrow for The Single Life! As for the rest of you, have a great week and I hope to see you around the forums! Peace out.

• Love 9

Next week: Jibri, if you don't like your parents' rules, MOVE THE FUCK OUT!

Ari, if you don't like being told to calm down, SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Guillermo, if you don't like how Kara drinks, SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Yve, if you're not willing to abide by the rules of Islam, SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Thais, if you don't like having John in the house, MOVE THE FUCK OUT!

Bilal...you know what? Never mind. Just fuck off.

Made it through with y'all's help...thanks! Have a great week!

• LOL 7
  • Love 12
(edited)

Good night, dear snarkers! You were all on FIRE tonight and I laughed like hyena. Have a wonderful week--see my fellow gluttons for punishment tomorrow night. I love you all. Slava Ukraini!

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 13
4 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Guys, I am so excited! I recently signed up for alumni weekend at my college June 2-5! I didn't think I could afford it and I've had some issues with my knee, but one of my sorority sisters is taking care of my portion of the dormitory suite we're sharing with two other sorority sisters and my knee is getting better! I cannot wait!

I will see you guys next week!

Yay!!! Good for you!

• Love 5
(edited)
13 hours ago, Suzywriter said:

I thought roids made them go bald...I think this guy was just a furry sort to begin with. 

Is hair growth a side effect of testosterone?  (Actually, increased body hair is a testosterone side effect).  Because he tested dirty for that too. 

Bet that Emily is already pregnant.   I'm guessing she has one of those fertility predicting apps.   I bet that's why she was so determined to schedule a night at the hotel with Kobe.   If she's not pregnant, then she soon will be.

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6

Maybe it was a good thing Kobe had sex that first night in the US because it looks like from now on he won’t be getting any because the baby is always on the boob and in the bed and Kobe is in a separate bed. 

• Love 9

Great snark tonight Peeps!!

I didn't think I could hate Bilal more, and then they showed the preview for next week.

I'll be missing the next three Sundays (yay, vacation!!!).  I would say that I hope the break can wean me off of my 90DF addiction, but I think we all know better than that.  And I could never quit you all anyway!!  Looking forward to catching up on the snark when I get back.  I'm sure most of these storylines won't have advanced too far by then!

• Love 14
33 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Ari is such a spoiled brat.  Not once did she say "Thanks".  All she is worried about is that she will have to get a job.  

Exactly, they all know Bini can’t work for a while so yes, Ari need to get a really job.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Bees52 said:

Good evening, folks! Hope everyone had a good weekend. Mine was fine, I quietly celebrated a birthday yesterday. There was cake! 🎂

Oh, I tuned in a little late to see the topic of discussion  is lactation. Uh, Kobe, dude, if you don't want to see her pumping or feeding, you could leave the room...

Happy Birthday!

• Love 4
46 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Perhaps Yvette should have thought about whether Mohamed was going to fit into her family, before actually having him join her family.

Baby sitting her kid right away is too much!! Does he have any experience with kids, much less one with special needs? 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

So Kara's an alcoholic.

Emily is jealous over Koben. She doesn't want Kobe to have any input into his life. 

But she wants him to get her a better engagement ring... I knew I didn't like her from the moment she was introduced. Same for Bilal and from that preview, Mohammed is on that list now too. Don't tell that woman what she can or can't do, or who with, in her house. Especially if it's for your benefit.

Alright then, great snarking, everyone. See some of y'all tomorrow for Single Life, if not, then next week. Peace and lots of love!! 👋

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Baby sitting her kid right away is too much!! Does he have any experience with kids, much less one with special needs? 

She needs to find a nurse who can make a house call and show him how to do stuff.

• Love 4
42 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

A basketball hoop and a scooter. I would hate to be their downstairs neighbor. 

Wouldn't a bed have made more sense? 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Spoiler: They'll NEVER be able to "take over the payments," and nothing will happen and Ari's parents will guiltily support them forever.

I couldn't believe when Ari said, "I thought we'd just come here and have a new start, and now there's all this financial pressure." Seriously, it never occurred to you that you'd have financial responsibility? How old are you?

Obviously expected mom and dad to take over again.

• Love 8

People were wondering what that spot was on Mohamed’s back. It’s where you insert the batteries 

87A1F267-67C6-4888-B8BF-11F30DF86035.jpeg

Ha ha, after the bidet conversation, I’m getting pop up ads for the Toto Washlet! 

• LOL 11
3 hours ago, magemaud said:
3 hours ago, Suzywriter said:

Why can't he nap? 

Especially since it’s pitch black outside and there’s nothing to see on the Turnpike 

Especially since he took care of Avi during a 24-hr flight while Ari did Ari and slept. 

• Love 8
7 hours ago, tvrox said:

This is a Molly situation here, my friends!

7 hours ago, Suzywriter said:

Your check is in the mail. Thank you!!

Someday you are gonna HAVE to share your skin secrets with us.

7 hours ago, renatae said:

I couldn't believe when Ari said, "I thought we'd just come here and have a new start, and now there's all this financial pressure." Seriously, it never occurred to you that you'd have financial responsibility? How old are you?

Obviously expected mom and dad to take over again.

Because she has been spoiled like a baby all her life and taught to be codependent on Janice and Fred so she will never wean off the tit.

5 hours ago, magemaud said:

People were wondering what that spot was on Mohamed’s back. It’s where you insert the batteries 

Ha ha, after the bidet conversation, I’m getting pop up ads for the Toto Washlet! 

I wondered if that was some type of birthmark, maybe?

• Love 4
10 hours ago, greekmom said:

Koban is really attached to the boob.

I noticed  there was a sippy cup with milk in it sitting in front of her yet Kovid kept going for the boob, why not hand him the cup so he can learn that food comes from other sources and maybe, I don't know maybe Kobe could help care for the toddler.  Emily is not interested in weaning that kid any time soon because as long as she is nursing a toddler 24/7 she does not have to think about getting a job.  Also, I see that she is already saving money because she does not wear a bra, ever...(I am saying bras are expensive, at least a decent one is).

Kobe will sleep in another room, he will never get to feed his kid and he has now been told he does not know how to dress his kid and he riles him up too much.  Kobe could have done all that that he is not doing as a father from his homeland.

I will never understand the co sleeping, how does anyone get a good night's sleep when kids are all hair and elbows all night long, diapers leak on the bed and then they eventually wet the bed and how in the world do you even make another baby with one between you...maybe I was a mean mommy for giving my kids their own room/space and taught them to self soothe, (the seem really well adjusted as adults, college educated, successful, off my payroll! lol).

Emily needs to cover up at the table, being naked from the waist up in front of Dad struck me odd. 

I think you all can tell I am not found of Emily. Does anyone else say "Emily," like Meryl Streep in The Devil Wears Prada when she was calling Andy Emily? 

• Love 9
13 hours ago, Frozendiva said:
13 hours ago, tvrox said:

She needs to find a nurse who can make a house call and show him how to do stuff.

Although we don't see this, I'm pretty sure Yve must have some kind of daily help for her son when she goes out to work. Maybe she just expects Mo to be a companion during the day and not do any of the "female duties". Catheter duties could be a deal breaker especially for someone who has never had to take care of himself let alone a special needs child. 

• Love 3
13 hours ago, magemaud said:

That's where you inflate him when he moonlights as one of those inflatable waving arm advertising guys.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Her dad needs to be more worried about her than Kobe since she's running the show.

I agree, and I think she keeps the baby at her breast to avoid other responsibilities - most women are back to work long before 17 months.  And I know women who only pumped!

• Love 5
17 hours ago, magemaud said:

Taking turns at the dinner table! First Emily chows down, then little Koban, and the conversation never lags! 

C51076EB-7415-4100-828F-C0E3D8F37465.jpeg

AD2294D2-9F3D-49B4-9676-BFF89C2C1211.jpeg

She is just a giant human size pacifier to him now.

• Love 4
On 5/15/2022 at 9:22 PM, Suzywriter said:

Abusive people intentionally behave like they are loving, gentle, empathetic gods until they get you in a tight spot...then they flip the switch. They seek out honest people because honest people never suspect the manipulation.  The target looks for logic and reason, and the manipulator closes the trap. It's horrible, humiliating and very effective. 

Ask me how I know. 

It's also his TONE of voice when he speaks to her.  So soft and sing-songy.  Almost triggering!!!

• Love 3
On 5/15/2022 at 9:01 PM, Eldemarge said:

She was probably drunk and/or naked most of the time when she was with Kobe in China.

Looks like she's still drinking and at least partially naked most of the time...

• LOL 7

I’m re-watching the Emily’s Dairy Bar dinner scene and I’m furious. She brings out the baby after his nap and immediately pawns him off on her father who notices Koban needs a diaper change. Her Dad and Kobe decide which one of them gets to do the honors. Gramps wins. What kind of lazy ass mother doesn’t change her baby’s diaper as soon as he wakes up? He must have been really ripe! 

I noticed she nursed the baby on both sides and also, in the Bonus scene, she appeared to be trying to feed him some solid food which he refused. 

58460CA2-F568-422D-8781-B5FCECFB7A24.jpeg

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
23 hours ago, magemaud said:

I’m re-watching the Emily’s Dairy Bar dinner scene and I’m furious. She brings out the baby after his nap and immediately pawns him off on her father who notices Koban needs a diaper change. Her Dad and Kobe decide which one of them gets to do the honors. Gramps wins. What kind of lazy ass mother doesn’t change her baby’s diaper as soon as he wakes up? He must have been really ripe! 

I noticed she nursed the baby on both sides and also, in the Bonus scene, she appeared to be trying to feed him some solid food which he refused. 

58460CA2-F568-422D-8781-B5FCECFB7A24.jpeg

She’s Ari II. When is she going to wean that poor babe off the tit tat? It is long overdue IMO.