Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Congratulations, Ms. Suzy! And happy belated birthday! May I also mention that the Shirelles had the #1 song on your birthday? Have you heard “Soldier Boy” before?

LOOOOOVE Soldier Boy!!! It's also the same day that James Brown and Pete Seeger were born...the combination of which is pretty much exactly who I turned out to be. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, ExMathMajor said:

Same with Family Emily. Dad is keeping a verrrrrrry close eye on his grandchild's dad...

How many young ladies did I know back in the day (80's) had racist dads so they went out and got pregnant by a man of color?  And were proud and admitted it?  Answer:  LOTS!

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Thank you! My turtle, whom I've had for 35 years, can vouch for his old roommate.  :)

Congrats! 🎉

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Heyyyyyy all!!!

As of yesterday, this girl has her Bachelor of Science in Mental Health and Human Services, with a MHRT/C Certificate! I turned 60 2 weeks ago.

img_20220515_204348256.jpg

Wow!! Congratulations! This is absolutely fantastic 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Adeejay said:

Between his voice and misogynistic attitude, I have a feeling Mohamed is going to royally tick me off.  

Combined with what I suspect is subpar intelligence...I'm not feeling him one bit. And I'm side-eyeing Yve for getting with him in the first place...

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

So what city did the Plaths and their makeup bags move to?

I think it was Tampa. The model boy moved to Los Angeles at the end of last season.

• Love 2
(edited)
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

@Suzywriter   If that is 60, you must sleep in a pod filled with magical gelatin or something.   Congratulations!!!   You're killing it!

She has a portrait of Dorian Gray in her living room.  I have seen it and had bad pasta at her dining room table with her.  And a corn dog.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
30 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I know it is on Ari and Bini now BUT KARA IS NOT A LICENSED TEACHER IN THE STATE OF ALABAMA!  Who is with me with pitchforks and torches?

I will happily share my file folder with everyone!

Isn't she in VA? Charlottesville. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

How many young ladies did I know back in the day (80's) had racist dads so they went out and got pregnant by a man of color?  And were proud and admitted it?  Answer:  LOTS!

Yiiiikes! How nice for a child to know that mother conceived for spite...

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

LOOOOOVE Soldier Boy!!! It's also the same day that James Brown and Pete Seeger were born...the combination of which is pretty much exactly who I turned out to be. 

Both legends! You know that James Brown had some of the most sampled songs in history? “Funky President” and I forgot what the other one was.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

She has a portrait of Dorian Gray in her living room.  I have seen it.

Everyone is welcome to keep pumping me full off joyful swirling ego juice...

Thank you!!

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

And then brought the kid back to their lily-white home towns and were shocked (!) at how their kid was treated? Yep.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I really dislike Emily. Maybe you’re not the same girl Kobe met in China, Emily...have you thought about that?

She was probably drunk and/or naked most of the time when she was with Kobe in China.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
10 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Heyyyyyy all!!!

As of yesterday, this girl has her Bachelor of Science in Mental Health and Human Services, with a MHRT/C Certificate! I turned 60 2 weeks ago.

img_20220515_204348256.jpg

Congratulations!!!  That’s awesome.  You are an inspiration to many!💐🥂👍👩🏻‍🎓🎓😄

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Chloe Dog said:

So why isn't the baby sitting beside dad?

Hahaha, aren't you silly? Emily intends to use that child as a club to beat Kobe with for the rest of her days. Maybe if Kobe is VERY good and does his tricks and listens well to commands, he'll get a biscuit and and be allowed to touch his child. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 20