Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

Not liking Bilal with this "prank" which is actually a "test"...

I hope she lays into him for this and that he gets raked over the coals at the Tell All for this bullshit.

American men are never raked over the coals at the tell all. She will be raked over the coals for having no sense of humor. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

OMG, this reminds me that I just listened to "Keep On Loving You" the other day. It was the 17th music video ever to be played on MTV on August 1, 1981.

for the record, I'm sure the REO bass player is a great person.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Just the GALL of making her prove herself worthy of him the moment she gets off the fucking plane when he KNOWS he's about to waste her life by denying her motherhood is something fucking else. Man, I am heated!

• Love 16

This season is going to be a dumpster fire and I'm here for it! The only thing I am not looking forward to is bitch ass Ari and her shenanigans. But this was a great start to a new season! You all were on fire tonight with the jokes about COVID and Jibri's tattoos! I cannot wait for Part Deux of this shitshow next week! I will see all of you Single Life fans tomorrow, and some of you will see me scouring the forums tomorrow! But for now, have a great night, m'dears! Peace out.

• Love 14

I had to watch the preview and got excited until I remembered that that’s always how I feel initially, and then the show goes completely downhill by episode 5 and the only reason to keep watching is because of my snark fam. 

I laughed out loud a LOT tonight and have to go back over it all because this shit goes faster than ever! Which means more folks participating. Yay!

Have a great week, all. Stay strong, be safe and live your best life.

• Love 12

My posts were more self-disclosure than usual.  I'll be in KC next Friday-Sunday for a basketball tournament our youngest is playing.  I'll look out for Bilal.  A good friend is applying for a job at the hospital in Salina.  I'll tell him to look out for Emily.  We'll have Kansas covered.  All for you.  Have a meaningful week!

• LOL 2
  • Love 14
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

American men are never raked over the coals at the tell all. She will be raked over the coals for having no sense of humor. 

Agreed! I can see it now, no matter her reaction, they’ll drag her and not him for even putting her in that situation to begin with. They never call the men out.

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

If this guy is so sensitive... why the &^@*! is he on this shit show? You know this show is going to break him.

12 minutes ago, greekmom said:

He's a fucking ass.

In this way, he reminds me of Ex-Pastor Ben.  He thinks that he's flaunting his wealth, virtue and all-together success, but, rather, he looks like a complete fool.  

Edited by Grifter Lives
I don't know where or why that screenshot is posting. I really don't want it there.
  • Love 11
Just now, Doublemint said:

Don't like anyone so far.   Hate the guy testing his girl.  Everyone have a great week!

But, we all like each other here.  That's what makes this show.  

I recently heard who'd be in the cast of Happily Ever After or some other variation.  It's a rehash of the worst couples, whom I never want to see again.  But, I know that I'd miss out on participating in this forum if I don't watch.

I hope that everyone enjoys Easter, Passover, Ramadan or Palm Sunday, or whatever else you're celebrating.

• Love 10

Well, I had a lovely Easter dinner topped off with half a bottle of Prosecco. Then, I laid down on the couch to rest a few minutes before 90DF. The last thing I remember was Anderson Cooper on 60 Minutes, tooling around in some kind of futuristic flying car, next thing I knew it was 45 minutes into tonight's episode! So I've been playing catch up all night, backtracking to read the snark and have missed all the fun.

Anyway, it looks like a new crop of losers with the usual repeated themes. My least favorite so far is Emily (Ella 2.0) who says "like" or "you know" in every sentence. I was so bored, I just wanted to reach through the TV and trim her sister's stringy bangs. But I loved her mother's hair. 

I know I'll be spending a lot of time this season trying to figure out all the faces tattooed on Jibri's body. And I hate how he wears his stupid cowboy hat pushed back on his head. 

Bilal is a cruel jerk for playing this trick on Shaeeda. I'd never forgive him if I were her. 

Back again to add: When my husband saw the preview of Kara meeting Guillermo at the airport, he asked me if they were teenagers.

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Well, I had a lovely Easter dinner topped off with half a bottle of Prosecco. Then, I laid down on the couch to rest a few minutes before 90DF. The last thing I remember was Anderson Cooper on 60 Minutes, tooling around in some kind of futuristic flying car, next thing I knew it was 45 minutes into tonight's episode! So I've been playing catch up all night, backtracking to read the snark and have missed all the fun.

Anyway, it looks like a new crop of losers with the usual repeated themes. My least favorite so far is Emily (Ella 2.0) who says "like" or "you know" in every sentence. I was so bored, I just wanted to reach through the TV and trim her sister's stringy bangs. But I loved her mother's hair. 

I know I'll be spending a lot of time this season trying to figure out all the faces tattooed on Jibri's body. And I hate how he wears his stupid cowboy hat pushed back on his head. 

Bilal is a cruel jerk for playing this trick on Shaeeda. I'd never forgive him if I were her. 

Back again to add: When my husband saw the preview of Kara meeting Guillermo at the airport, he asked me if they were teenagers.

@magemaud your absence will be entered in your permanent record.

• LOL 8
16 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

magemaud your absence will be entered in your permanent record

It’s Jihoon’s fault! 
Besides, YOUR attendance record isn’t exactly spotless! 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 10
8 hours ago, Grifter Lives said:

I recently heard who'd be in the cast of Happily Ever After or some other variation.  It's a rehash of the worst couples, whom I never want to see again.  But, I know that I'd miss out on participating in this forum if I don't watch.

Spill the tea, please!

6 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Prediction

Beginning of the season Jbiri "I can sell anything to anyone! I can sell meat to vegans!" 

End of the season Jbiri" I could not sell South Dakota to Miona."

Agreed. She will probably HATE IT in Rapid City.

5 hours ago, magemaud said:

It’s Jihoon’s fault! 

Welp, damnit Jihoon!

• Love 3
10 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Prediction

Beginning of the season Jbiri "I can sell anything to anyone! I can sell meat to vegans!" 

End of the season Jbiri" I could not sell South Dakota to Miona."

Thank you.  I had a rough Easter and this made me laugh out loud and, as Cher says, snap out of it.

These two need to just stop.  Rapid City is in the middle of nowhere.  The closest large city is probably Minneapolis (Denver?)

I was trying to figure out the tattoos - I thought the large man's face was Frank Sinatra.

10 hours ago, magemaud said:

I would be gone.  Like that minute.  I have always made my own money asshole.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I was trying to figure out the tattoos - I thought the large man's face was Frank Sinatra.

I think that will be a fun activity this season with everyone trying to guess the various tattooed faces! 

Kudos to whomever already nicknamed him Jibberish! 

As far as Bilal pretending to be poor as a test, wouldn't Shy (can't spell her name yet) be suspicious when he gave her a pretty impressive engagement ring? 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I think that will be a fun activity this season with everyone trying to guess the various tattooed faces! 

As far as Bilal pretending to be poor as a test, wouldn't Shy (can't spell her name yet) be suspicious when he gave her a pretty impressive engagement ring? 

She’ll probably head to the nearest pawn store to see if it’s cubic zirconia. Not smart. They may tell you it’s fake, but it might be real. I wouldn’t trust them. A jeweler would be a smarter choice. 

In the season preview, we got a glimpse of Ari in her sparkly green minidress at Biniyam’s MMA match. I remember seeing the photos from last Summer where they appear to be shilling Brooklyn based Victoria pasta sauce. They are standing next to a rather masculine looking woman who might be Victoria herself. 

As an added surprise 

Spoiler

Angela was spotted in the audience and “both beauties looked glamourous in their stunning dresses”. I wonder if we will see her 

F4AE34F9-3812-4BB7-BEA9-A982FC59E7F4.jpeg

• Useful 3
3 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Thank you.  I had a rough Easter and this made me laugh out loud and, as Cher says, snap out of it.

((Hugs.)) I absolutely live to make people laugh for that very reason. It's my mission. Being able to let yourself just guffaw is one of life's greatest indulgences. 😘

• Love 3
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

I think that will be a fun activity this season with everyone trying to guess the various tattooed faces

I think he was trying to recreate Mt. Rushmore, but with different people.  He lives in South Dakota, after all!

Edited by Floatingbison
  • LOL 6
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I think he was trying to recreate Mt. Rushmore, but with different people.  He lives in South Dakota, after all!

I could not even get in bed with someone with all those faces on their chest, so many eyes looking at me, yeesh.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 4/18/2022 at 12:15 PM, Floatingbison said:

I was reminded of the Dr.Who ep when the alien ate the folks and you could see their faces through his skin.

2-10.jpg

Edited by Frozendiva
added image