Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, OneGuy said:

Believe it or not, we got more stares and comments (two White parents with three children of color) from people in the Chicago area, where I'm originally from, than we ever had in Kansas.  Some of that is probably because our kids have been raised in a university town out here in Kansas, and Chicago has a substantial racist history that continues to manifest in the present day.  Our kids have all been racially profiled in both places.  They've learned the realities and they have the extra variable of having White parents.  All are fully open adoptions.  Our youngest has a picture of his birth mother up in his bedroom.  We maintain contact with the birth families as much as possible.  This has been healthy for our kids and it's helped even in a state that plays to stereotypes as much as Kansas allegedly does.

I am so sorry your kids had to go through that.

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Ex underwear model, not sure why...was he ever really an underwear model or did he strut around his bedroom in his underwear.

I think "international underwear model" is 2022 for "poses in underwear on Instagram". 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 16

I agree with Jibri's mom, when I see the IG photos, I would worry about how she dresses around the house, and in everyday life too.     I guess Only Fans will be in her future too.

I thought Jibri's left side chest tat looked like Forest Gump. 

So, Bilal is already spiritually married to Shaeeda, so why is he acting like that wasn't any kind of marriage?   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
Just now, Frozendiva said:

I have Eastern European ethnicity - however, I am not as direct and I have manners.

Maybe bc you were born here in Canada?

I have Greek background yet I am sooo polite with my please and thank yous and sorry.

It's not the Greek way.

• Love 7

People don't like cutesy little tests and fakery from someone who 'loves' them and wants you to see the 'real' them. Be upfront and see if she likes you. Not be poor boy. The game gets old and the person is beyond offended.

• Love 21
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Alright, m'dears. I saw Nikola Tesla on his leg and maybe the gorilla scientist lady on his right pec? I hope Danny Devito's in there somewhere.

It's like looking at the shape of clouds, everyone is seeing something different!

Maybe it is Ricky Ricardo on his chest?

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Maybe bc you were born here in Canada?

I have Greek background yet I am sooo polite with my please and thank yous and sorry.

It's not the Greek way.

Maybe. Other Ukrainians in my area can be rude. Depends.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I’m getting kind of tired of Bilal talking about his house. It’s a nice house, but he acts like he’s wealthier than he is.

shades of Michael (of Mike and Julianna)?!!?

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

It's not the Greek way.

I worked at a Greek restaurant in the 70's. Owned by two brothers, both Greek immigrants. One married an American woman, three kids, all absolute hellions. One married a Greek woman and they had something like seven kids. All neatly dressed,  polite and beautifully behaved. 

• Love 5