Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

I doubt Salina Kansas will have a booming night life, or club scene.    I think Kobe will be disappointed.

Jibri needs to publish a guide to who those tattoos are supposed to look like.  

I think I saw Sissy Spacek.

• LOL 7
Just now, Welshman in Ca said:

I would presume so. I once dated a girl who modeled stockings for billboards, magazine ads  etc., they just showed her legs. 

I guess what I meant to say was, sure Jan, you're an international underwear model.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Welshman in Ca said:

I would presume so. I once dated a girl who modeled stockings for billboards, magazine ads  etc., they just showed her legs. 

1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Dr. Pimple Popper seems like a nice lady but she needs to stop comparing food items to the crap she drains from people. Now I won’t be able to eat oatmeal for awhile. 

She said that she does it to make it less scary, but it just makes it more gross. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Dr. Pimple Popper seems like a nice lady but she needs to stop comparing food items to the crap she drains from people. Now I won’t be able to eat oatmeal for awhile. 

It's unappealing, especially when you're eating food.

• Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Is that George W. Bush tattooed on his left tit? 

Dunno but I hope we get to find out who all these folks are and what they mean to him...I'm starting to get Ray Bradbury vibes up in here. (YES, I'm old...)

• LOL 1
  • Love 9