Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

So, Mike and Ximena are still together (at the time of the taping), my guess is they pay extra for showing up for this, so it's still all about the money with her.  

I think the tell-all is $1500.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

So, Mike and Ximena are still together (at the time of the taping), my guess is they pay extra for showing up for this, so it's still all about the money with her.  

That actually makes sense.  Probably 6 months rent in Peru for appearing.

• Love 7
(edited)

MIke: What a Whiners Extravaganza tonight. Mike's in a decent hotel room in a nice bed that isn't a kid's bed. But what he does is go on and on about how "she done him wrong." 

Ximena: "I don't know what to do." Tuneful: "It ain't rocket science, Mami. You block him, get a new phone number, whatever, and if he stalks you, get your father involved and if necessary the cops." This guy is delusional. You feel guilty and are trying to be nice and that's why this will never work as "friends." You aren't attracted to him in any way, shape, or form. Your family can say whatever but you're the one who'd have to live with him day in and day out and share a bed at night.   

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 11
6 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Ben, you may be called out for being a creep - not Hogs' inconsistencies.

Ben actually saying that he thinks he'll get called out for not pushing back harder is really, um, something. 

3 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

Mike says he and X are back together? WTAF?!!!!

She looked desperately uncomfortable when he said that. 

• Love 19
1 minute ago, ezzy4 said:

I'm sorry but Gino's creeps me out

I cannot imagine kising him or having his hands on me and his personality is so weird. *shudder*  I don't even care much for Jasmine but I know she could do much better.

• Love 18
2 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

"Have you messaged anyone in this cast?"  Gino: "What do you mean?"  This is a technique to buy time while contemplating a lie.

That is his tell, just like when Jasmine asked if he sent her photos to anyone.  He is an idiot.

• Love 17
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

I can't believe this Mike and Xi story line.  I would love it if he had reinvented himself as Tony Montana... say hello to my leetle fren!

Tony Miketana.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

I cannot imagine kising him or having his hands on me and his personality is so weird. *shudder*  I don't even care much for Jasmine but I know she could do much better.

Right?!  I mean what the actual HELL...shutter...

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Perhaps she is thinking that he will be easy to fleece and run. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Gino is such a bad liar.  Shaun's not gonna ask a question like that if she doesn't know the answer is yes.  Dumbass.

She did learn one thing in hosting school. 

2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Did Shaun say 'Benjerman'?

🎶sing us a song, you're the Benjerman🎶

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

But the low hanging fruit is an easy mark, he is funding her lifestyle. He cannot do better than Jasmine so he will do whatever she wants him to do.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6