Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

What is it with these middle-aged white women dating North African men?

They will probably overlook the age difference and be charming and thoughtful to the women. They would prey on divorcees or people in pain.

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Where can I get a SOJABOY necklace??

i live in the same city as kimbally. may god put her in my path so i can ask her where she got the SOJABOY necklace... or ask if she has a spare one

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
38 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

So sorry!  I hope she recovers!  Hugs to you. We had to put down our oldest dog on Monday.  His little kidneys finally gave out after 2 years.  Also ready for snark.

Sorry about your dog. 

• Love 7
(edited)

"I finally got a text from her last night: 'Eat shit and die, you fucking pervert. God fuck you in the ass'."

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 19
  • Love 5
(edited)

Can you PULEEZ SHUT YOUR YAP AND GO HOME WANKY!!!  IT'S OVER.OVER.OVER.  We're so TIRED of your stupid bullshit.  GO HOME WANKY!!

Superficial relationship.  YES!  GO YOUR ASS TO THE HOUSE.  Get the gun.  I'm going in.

SIR, you do not DESERVE unconditional love because you can't GIVE unconditional love you stupid ass.  GET ON THAT PLANE ALREADY!!

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 3
  • Love 14
Just now, mmecorday said:

Aw, poor Ben sounds like Ashley Wilkes after Melanie dies and he's holding one of her gloves that he can't find the mate to.

Or like Scarlett, realizing that she never knew Ashley at all.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Aw, poor Ben sounds like Ashley Wilkes after Melanie dies and he's holding one of her gloves that he can't find the mate to.

Ben is no Ashley.    Nothing honorable there.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

You and me, let’s do this. The Ben Hatred Club, all are welcome to join. The only requirement: your hate of Ben must be pure, strong, and everlasting. 

Application submitted. 

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

You and me, let’s do this. The Ben Hatred Club, all are welcome to join. The only requirement: your hate of Ben must be pure, strong, and everlasting. 

I am in.   Ben you deserve to pay by being embarrassed publicy.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10