Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

I will riot if anyone on Pillow Talk tries to defend Ben or feel sorry for him or comment on his abs. Fuck this pervert. I hope he falls into a gutter and gets gnawed on by rats. 

Maybe Rose’s shower rat will make a surprise appearance 

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I just want Jasmine to feel love and security. Gino ain't it but she deserves happiness and I hope she is able to resolve some of her emotional struggles.

Totally agree, I really like Jasmine, but I'm sucker for the muy espicy Latinas on this show.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Love 8

Wasn't Usman just on top of Kimbaly yesterday or something?  And now he's on the bed with his shirt open, acting the ho with his ex.  LOL this man is too much.  They always have the audacity, don't they?

• Love 17
40 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Looking forward to the snark this evening. My poor kitty is in the hospital for her second day. Still can’t find a cause but she has stopped eating and drinking and has been vomiting since Wednesday so they are keeping her hydrated and still running tests. She has never been away from home before so she must be very upset. I am still a wreck and haven’t really slept in a few days. Looking forward to laughing and taking my mind off things! 

Oh no. I hope the vet is able to find the problem soon! 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Usman is looking at Zara with more lust, flirtation, and joy in 5 seconds than he looked at Bibby Girl Lisa and Kimbaaaaly in all his time with them COMBINED. This man is smitten. 

Sounds like Zara hasn’t flown to Nigeria to visit him though. This might be his MO to get women over there. 

• Love 9

Mahogany... girl.... get a new phone number.  NOW.  This guy will never stop texting her.  It will be months and months later and he'll just "have to" text her because something happened that reminded him of her.

• Love 11

Just when I thought we were through with Ben, he's Baaaaack - texting.  

Soljaboy is the opportunist we all saw.   Now, he's working on this girl Zara (who's 26 and who can give him a family)  Take that, Kimba!

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I really do not understand how women in general can get involved with anyone from Nigeria or Tunisia. 

Both countries are notorious for fraudsters and love rats.

I was thinking of picking myself up a romance scammer.   Get some compliments, some fake "good morning, my queen" texts, and then just drop him once he starts demanding money for his oil rig business or dog's surgery or whatever.  But every time I think I'm going to go for it, I remember that I do have a demanding job and a pretty busy life and I think those dudes try to text you all day long to keep you engaged and I can't devote my day to nonsense.

• LOL 5
  • Love 8