Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Reality should have hit all of them that 10 days ago, Hazma was a 24-year old virgin whose mother coddled him.  He seems unemployable in the United States, if he ever gets there, and he has never met, interacted with or adapted to Memphis' two other children.  The dysfunction is abominable.  

• Love 18
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m sorry, but how do you not use contraception when you aren’t even sure you want to marry this guy, much less have a baby with him. I hate Memphis for her inability to control her own life. It’s like she just careens off the bumpers.

I just don’t like her full stop. Those frog eyes of hers freak me out if I look at them too long

• LOL 6
  • Love 15
Just now, greekmom said:

dead

She is marrying a man with whom she can barely communicate, he doesn't have a job, and maybe she should wait til he gets to the US before a baby. A band aid baby.

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

So Memphis showed up on ovulation moment...no wonder she was so eager to throw that man down. This was planned, planned, planned. 

Almost. She did forget to have the pre-nup ready, and embassy papers set up. Oh wait, that last part was  Hamsta's responsibility.. But, yeah, she was tracking her cycles. Lol

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m sorry, but how do you not use contraception when you aren’t even sure you want to marry this guy, much less have a baby with him. I hate Memphis for her inability to control her own life. It’s like she just careens off the bumpers.

Yep, it sure seems like once she got her nurse-prac license, she lost whatever brain cells she had?

• Love 7

I'm thinking Memphis was there for a month, but the producers played calendar god for the drama. 

Yep, you can show up on the 14th, do the hibbity bibbity the same day, and know by the 25th, 3 days before your bill is due. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
Just now, Bees52 said:

Almost. She did forget to have the pre-nup ready, and embassy papers set up. Oh wait, that last part was  Hamsta's responsibility.. But, yeah, she was tracking her cycles. Lol

She likely had an alarm set on her phone. EGG DROP!!

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Yep, it sure seems like once she got her nurse-prac license, she lost whatever brain cells she had?

Again, would be really worried about her judgement if I were her employer watching this.  Would not trust her with someone else’s mental health.

Edited by For Cereals
  • Love 15

Now it's your turn, Hamstah, to turn the screws: paternity test.

If he let himself get trapped into an immediate pregnancy he's a dope. I don't care if he was a virgin. He should know how babies are made. 

• Love 13

OMG Jasmine, you can’t make someone change their name.
Believe me, if you could, I’d force it upon my brother’s ex. Pisses me right off that she has our last name, but there’s nothing that can be done about it. It was legally her name when they were married! 

• Love 6

Secret, secret, I've got a secret! Thanks for putting that Styx song in my head. Ah, 80s memories.

If the Internet existed then, I'm sure my mother's search history would include the query "Can I kick my 12-year-old daughter of the house for listening to a song too much?"

• LOL 12
14 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

NOOOOOOOOOO! She’s pregnant. That will just add to the fun and she can complain every day from afar about her pregnancy and blame Hazmat.

14 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

OH MY GOD SHE'S PREGNANT ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

14 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Pregnant? That was quick.

14 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Her stomach hurts when she is pregnant?  

14 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

PREGNANT!

2 pump chump DELIVERS!

14 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Memphis needs to learn about birth control.

Is this 3 kids from 3 different baby daddies?

giphy.gif

• LOL 16
  • Love 2

Next week is the season finale, and I'm betting the Tell Nothing, is 10 April.    Jasmine's hair looked nice in the preview, at least for her.   I bet those giant extensions or the wig, cost Gino a lot of money. 

(On the name change, you can't make someone change their name.   I actually heard of someone who divorced wife #1, and she kept his last name.  Then he married wife #2, and wife #1 legally changed her first name to the same as wife #2.    So, in their medium sized city, there were two women with the exact same name, one was the ex- and one was the current wife. )

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1